Hearts Of Iron Are Broken, II Of Them

MCRABT

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1353259628' post='3054196']
[color=#800080]RV when did you slide off the slope of relevance, onto the flats of the ridiculous?[/color]
[/quote]
[size="-1"][color="#ffff00"][font="Arial,"][color="#FF0000"]R[/color][color="#FF2000"]V[/color] [color="#FF6000"]h[/color][color="#FF8000"]a[/color][color="#FFA000"]s[/color] [color="#FFE000"]a[/color][color="#FFff00"]l[/color][color="#DFff00"]w[/color][color="#BFff00"]a[/color][color="#9Fff00"]y[/color][color="#7Fff00"]s[/color] [color="#3Fff00"]b[/color][color="#1Fff00"]e[/color][color="#00ff00"]e[/color][color="#00ff20"]n[/color] [color="#00ff60"]b[/color][color="#00ff80"]o[/color][color="#00ffA0"]t[/color][color="#00ffC0"]h[/color] [color="#00ffff"]r[/color][color="#00E0ff"]e[/color][color="#00C0ff"]l[/color][color="#00A0ff"]e[/color][color="#0080ff"]v[/color][color="#0060ff"]a[/color][color="#0040ff"]n[/color][color="#0020ff"]t[/color] [color="#1F00ff"]a[/color][color="#3F00ff"]n[/color][color="#5F00ff"]d[/color] [color="#9F00ff"]r[/color][color="#BF00ff"]i[/color][color="#DF00ff"]d[/color][color="#FF00ff"]i[/color][color="#FF00E0"]c[/color][color="#FF00C0"]u[/color][color="#FF00A0"]l[/color][color="#FF0080"]o[/color][color="#FF0060"]u[/color][color="#FF0040"]s[/color][color="#FF0020"]~[/color][/font][/color][/size]

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1353259857' post='3054199']
[color=#ffff00][color=#FF0000]R[/color][color=#FF2000]V[/color] [color=#FF6000]h[/color][color=#FF8000]a[/color][color=#FFA000]s[/color] [color=#FFE000]a[/color]l[color=#DFff00]w[/color][color=#BFff00]a[/color][color=#9Fff00]y[/color][color=#7Fff00]s[/color] [color=#3Fff00]b[/color][color=#1Fff00]e[/color][color=#00ff00]e[/color][color=#00ff20]n[/color] [color=#00ff60]b[/color][color=#00ff80]o[/color][color=#00ffA0]t[/color][color=#00ffC0]h[/color] [color=#00ffff]r[/color][color=#00E0ff]e[/color][color=#00C0ff]l[/color][color=#00A0ff]e[/color][color=#0080ff]v[/color][color=#0060ff]a[/color][color=#0040ff]n[/color][color=#0020ff]t[/color] [color=#1F00ff]a[/color][color=#3F00ff]n[/color][color=#5F00ff]d[/color] [color=#9F00ff]r[/color][color=#BF00ff]i[/color][color=#DF00ff]d[/color][color=#FF00ff]i[/color][color=#FF00E0]c[/color][color=#FF00C0]u[/color][color=#FF00A0]l[/color][color=#FF0080]o[/color][color=#FF0060]u[/color][color=#FF0040]s[/color][color=#FF0020]~[/color][/color]
[/quote]

You win the colours :)

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1353258862' post='3054183']
[color=red]It's rude to answer a question with a question, for one so supposedly full of virtue you sure are lacking in social skills. You also completely misinterpreted my question which makes your enquiry irrelevant, I guess the standard for perfection is slipping these days.[/color] :blush:
[/quote]

I just find it amusing he is stuck on ancient history while ignoring the much more recent history of his current alliance. I guess in his mind the reason all of Planet Bob dislikes MK is because everyone from Polar, to SF, to XX to Duck Roll etc, etc.are all NPO lackeys and it has nothing to with the way they have behaved.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1353259927' post='3054201']
I just find it amusing he is stuck on ancient history while ignoring the much more recent history of his current alliance. I guess in his mind the reason all of Planet Bob dislikes MK is because everyone from Polar, to SF, to XX to Duck Roll etc, etc.are all NPO lackeys and it has nothing to with the way they have behaved.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Your attempt to define the world in terms of Pacifican allies and now inconsequential alliances (RIA and GOD are now not much bigger than CoJ) is a feeble attempt to portray the Kingdom as being ostracized. That is far from the case, and we still have many allies and friends. The world has not forgotten the days of Pacifcan dominance, nor does it seek to relive those days by once again ushering you thugs into power.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1353259527' post='3054193']
[color=#0000ff]I misrepresent nothing. It is you who misrepresents yourself. I have stated nothing but the Truth, and Truth is and always has been that your alliance has never been anything but a Pacifican lapdog. The few times you have avoided a conflict have only been when Daddy Pacifica was not there to strengthen your spine, leaving you all to cower in the corner.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Now, what else were you asking? Where have I been? I have been where I have always been. I have been standing tall as a beacon of light in this otherwise dark world.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=red]To misinterpret and misrepresent are two different different things entirely, I didn't say you misrepresented anything. Since the UJW IRON has sat out one war, a war waged against Pacifica. I don't remember doing much cowering when we plunged head first into C&G, fighting for longer than any other alliance on bob, incidentally a war Pacifica sat out, nor when we slammed into Polar in another war Pacifica wasn't involved in until they were attacked at random by FARK. Your point is pretty terrible, clearly you don't know your history nearly as well as I do. Taking some remedial classes would probably be the best way for you to display how special you are.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1353253296' post='3054149']
[color=#0000ff]In three years I have had no reason to change my views. They were correct then and they remain correct today. Why change perfection? To deviate from my opinions merely to impress your feeble minded IRON would be the opposite of independence. As for that campaign you hint at, it was entirely justified to prevent your corrupt alliances from regaining power. It was a more valid reason than those used by your master to attack alliances such as GATO, FAN, and [b]Polaris[/b], to name a few.[/color]
[/quote]
Not sure this is your best example given the historical relationship between Polaris and one of your MDP allies...

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1353270671' post='3054255']
I wouldn't use that war as proof of IRON's commitment to fight... Especially after all you've said on other, public forums.
[/quote]

Going to start that, are you? We entered the last war on[b] [i]your [/i][/b]request against Sparta. I would think TOP of all alliances would know that we committed ourselves there. IRON's line has been consistent, but if you want to go down that road with Rabt, I'd be sure to read what he has actually said.

I wouldn't use that war as proof of IRON's commitment to fight... Especially after all you've said on other, public forums.
[/quote]

And let the spin doctoring begin!

[/quote]

iirc, IRON fought that war while TOP kept their lower tier in PM and then got reps..

[sarcasm] Yes, you are right, TOP was the alliance commited to the fight..[/sarcasm]

[quote name='d3mon' timestamp='1353272166' post='3054270']
iirc, IRON fought that war while TOP kept their lower tier in PM and then got reps..

[sarcasm] Yes, you are right, TOP was the alliance commited to the fight..[/sarcasm]
[/quote]

You recall wrong.

[/quote]

I wasn't using it as an example of our commitment to fight, but if you want to pretend like I did and elaborate on your point I'll tear it to shreds anyway, in the interest of decorum I'd rather not but I know where you are going with this and trust me your argument holds about as much weight as a paper clip.

edit: @ d3mon TOP didn't put their lower tier nations in PM it simply didn't have many nations after a month of war that were in range of Polar.

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1353272608' post='3054274']
You recall wrong.
[/quote]

Oh yeah it was last war you kept your mid-lower tier in pm and suffered 9% ns loss vs over 20% for most everyone else.

His recollection was only off a few months, not to bad IMO.

Edit: My apologies, this is not the place for this

Edited by berbers

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1353272608' post='3054274']
You recall wrong.
[/quote]
Au Contraire, when most of the wars were being fought in lower tier, TOP was fighting so few that they were actually moved to the reserve column in the war stat tracking.
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=11169&st=38260#entry2902672"]http://forums.cybern...60#entry2902672[/url]

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1353273969' post='3054286']
I wasn't using it as an example of our commitment to fight, but if you want to pretend like I did and elaborate on your point I'll tear it to shreds anyway, in the interest of decorum I'd rather not but I know where you are going with this and trust me your argument holds about as much weight as a paper clip.

edit: @ d3mon TOP didn't put their lower tier nations in PM it simply didn't have many nations after a month of war that were in range of Polar.
[/quote]

Well.. they might not have moved their nations into PM (probably wanted to keep tech dealing), but they sure as hell were not declaring any wars. And while I agree that majority of TOP was not in range of the Polar nations (out of PM), approx 30% of TOP was definitely in range.

Imho, if an alliance with 30% nations in range can't declare wars then they have no right to call out the commitment of an alliance that was fighting a war to get reps for them.

Edited by d3mon

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1353259857' post='3054199']
[size=1][color=#ffff00][font=Arial,][color=#FF0000]R[/color][color=#FF2000]V[/color] [color=#FF6000]h[/color][color=#FF8000]a[/color][color=#FFA000]s[/color] [color=#FFE000]a[/color][color=#FFff00]l[/color][color=#DFff00]w[/color][color=#BFff00]a[/color][color=#9Fff00]y[/color][color=#7Fff00]s[/color] [color=#3Fff00]b[/color][color=#1Fff00]e[/color][color=#00ff00]e[/color][color=#00ff20]n[/color] [color=#00ff60]b[/color][color=#00ff80]o[/color][color=#00ffA0]t[/color][color=#00ffC0]h[/color] [color=#00ffff]r[/color][color=#00E0ff]e[/color][color=#00C0ff]l[/color][color=#00A0ff]e[/color][color=#0080ff]v[/color][color=#0060ff]a[/color][color=#0040ff]n[/color][color=#0020ff]t[/color] [color=#1F00ff]a[/color][color=#3F00ff]n[/color][color=#5F00ff]d[/color] [color=#9F00ff]r[/color][color=#BF00ff]i[/color][color=#DF00ff]d[/color][color=#FF00ff]i[/color][color=#FF00E0]c[/color][color=#FF00C0]u[/color][color=#FF00A0]l[/color][color=#FF0080]o[/color][color=#FF0060]u[/color][color=#FF0040]s[/color][color=#FF0020]~[/color][/font][/color][/size]
[/quote]

I must learn how to post like this. It would give my posting another dimension.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1353274935' post='3054298']
I think his statement was inaccurate. Lets be honest though. The spinning has been going on for awhile.
[/quote]

I just find the reaction from your membership to be...interesting.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1353273969' post='3054286']

[/quote]

Your obvious animosity towards us doesn't fit with your victim role-play. At least have the respect for us that we have for you, that is- enough to be honest with you.

Your drive to cancel on TOP comes from your interactions with Crymson, as it seems he's the only one you ever choose to respond to on our forums. You saw a chance to further your own goals and in an instant cast aside a years-old treaty in favor of being within the Pacifican's good graces. Bravo though. Keep spinning. You did the same thing to Legion many years ago if you recall.

But towards my original statement- Yes you did fight against Polar and Sparta. I won't bring up motivations because I'm a firm believer that actions speak volumes more than words. You fought, that's all that matters. Thanks for everything IRON, I hope you can find someone better than MCRABT to lead in the near future.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1353279829' post='3054324']
Your obvious animosity towards us doesn't fit with your victim role-play. At least have the respect for us that we have for you, that is- enough to be honest with you.

Your drive to cancel on TOP comes from your interactions with Crymson, as it seems he's the only one you ever choose to respond to on our forums. You saw a chance to further your own goals and in an instant cast aside a years-old treaty in favor of being within the Pacifican's good graces. Bravo though. Keep spinning. You did the same thing to Legion many years ago if you recall.

But towards my original statement- Yes you did fight against Polar and Sparta. I won't bring up motivations because I'm a firm believer that actions speak volumes more than words. You fought, that's all that matters. Thanks for everything IRON, I hope you can find someone better than MCRABT to lead in the near future.
[/quote]

Given the lengths IRON has gone to in order to support TOP in the past, as well as TOP's continuing efforts to alienate old allies in the process of following new ones, I find pretty much everything you said there to be well and truly hilarious.

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1353279220' post='3054322']
I just find the reaction from your membership to be...interesting.
[/quote]
Holtons statements are interesting and more importantly incorrect but the vast majority of people from my alliance have stated their sadness at this event, that they understand what's going on and that they wish IRON the best. I understand that doesn't fit into the narrative of us being terrible people, I don't mind this narrative, but atleast try Alittle harder if this is what you are trying to accomplish.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1353281341' post='3054329']
Holtons statements are interesting and more importantly incorrect but the vast majority of people from my alliance have stated their sadness at this event, that they understand what's going on and that they wish IRON the best. I understand that doesn't fit into the narrative of us being terrible people, I don't mind this narrative, but atleast try Alittle harder if this is what you are trying to accomplish.
[/quote]

Dammit Fea. A guy tries to mess around a little and you shoot him down. iceburn.jpg sir.

Clarification: I'm sad at the cancellation too.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1353279829' post='3054324']

[/quote]
This is a completely !@#$@#$ ridiculous statement. Please stop embarrassing yourself and making this thread a worse place.

Edited by William Blake