Hearts Of Iron Are Broken, II Of Them

MCRABT

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Not sure if thread delivers...*

I would like to say that to insinuate that we are some 'lapdog' to NPO is not only laughable at best, but disingenuous at worst. I suppose NG and all the other allies of NPO are just lapdogs, as well (hilarious when you throw in TLR and GATO in the same boat)? 2008 called, it wants that agenda back.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1353221758' post='3054063']
[color=#0000ff]To call IRON evil is to assume they have any control over their own affairs, which gives them more credit than is deserved. Let us all be honest here and stop denying that the NPO is running IRON and directing its actions.[/color]
[/quote]
Actually, God speaks to us directly...and you have been forgiven. Brehon is a mere mortal, while you are a mere jester.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1353159972' post='3053695']
I think Charles has drawn a line between himself and every ruler. :P

Also, congrats IRON.
[/quote]

It takes talent,balls and a certain type of swagger reminiscent of John Wayne :P

Edited by Charles Stuart

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1353212845' post='3054015']
[color=#0000ff]That you have little to say to me, other than a fruitless attack upon my impeccable character, demonstrates the hollowness of your words. I am universally recognized as a pillar of virtue. On the matter of innovation, I am a maverick. A maverick crusader if you will, on an unending pursuit of justice. I fought your alliance long ago, and how little things have changed. The same villains remain in control of your alliance, and once again have tasted power and been driven insane by it. It will be long now before the blood lust returns, and I fear that it will be as insatiable as it was last time. Hopefully next time will be the last time, once and for all.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=red]
RV ladies and gentleman, coming to a comedy club near you.

Maverick? Writing in colour and cracking a few comical jabs doesn't make you unorthodox buddy, in fact your views haven't changed in three years which aligns perfectly with other factions in your camp, so when it comes down to it, not only are you fairly standard but you have also lost all credibility to lay claim to an independent mind set.

I'll get back to you on the blood lust, Brehon hasn't issued commands on whether or not the children will be spared yet. I certainly hope not, it wouldn't sit well with my power driven insanity and villainous nature. Everything Must Die. Oh wait didn't someone already coin that phrase?
[/color]

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1353248887' post='3054138']
Brehon, will you spare the children?
[/quote][color="#008000"]We could always try and reenact the "for the love of God, think of the children" compact for the next war. I for one would love to see this come about. And no, this has nothing to do with the fact that my nation does not at this point posses nuclear capabilities. It is most uncivilised for you to even suggest such a slur against my nation. [/color]

[color=#008000]As for my color, Green is the opposite of red. I use it to symbolise my opposition to baby killing advocated by the cruel red of bloodlust of Mcrabt. [/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1353222323' post='3054066']
[color=#0000FF]I suggest you work on your comprehensions skills. In both statements I declared IRON to be controlled and directed by the NPO to further the Pacifican agenda. As always, I am consistent. That you lack the intelligence to understand, I can do nothing about.[/color]
[/quote]

You may be right, I have discovered a plot here on Planet Bob. [color=#000000]IRON is controlled and directed by the NPO. NPO is controlled and directed by Anarchy Inc. Anarchy Inc is controlled and directed by the The Duck Roll Project. And The Duck Roll Project is controlled and directed by IRON. So it seems IRON controls and directs them all inlcluding IRON itself. Well done RV your logic has revealed the people pulling IRONs strings is indeed IRON. [/color]

Edited by The Big Bad

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1353248428' post='3054137']
[color=red]RV ladies and gentleman, coming to a comedy club near you.

Maverick? Writing in colour and cracking a few comical jabs doesn't make you unorthodox buddy, in fact your views haven't changed in three years which aligns perfectly with other factions in your camp, so when it comes down to it, not only are you fairly standard but you have also lost all credibility to lay claim to an independent mind set.

I'll get back to you on the blood lust, Brehon hasn't issued commands on whether or not the children will be spared yet. I certainly hope not, it wouldn't sit well with my power driven insanity and villainous nature. Everything Must Die. Oh wait didn't someone already coin that phrase?[/color]

[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]In three years I have had no reason to change my views. They were correct then and they remain correct today. Why change perfection? To deviate from my opinions merely to impress your feeble minded IRON would be the opposite of independence. As for that campaign you hint at, it was entirely justified to prevent your corrupt alliances from regaining power. It was a more valid reason than those used by your master to attack alliances such as GATO, FAN, and Polaris, to name a few.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1353253296' post='3054149']
[color=#0000ff]In three years I have had no reason to change my views. They were correct then and they remain correct today. Why change perfection? To deviate from my opinions merely to impress your feeble minded IRON would be the opposite of independence. As for that campaign you hint at, it was entirely justified to prevent your corrupt alliances from regaining power. It was a more valid reason than those used by your master to attack alliances such as GATO, FAN, and Polaris, to name a few.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=red]I guess they forgot about us when they were busy killing EVERYTHING foul and evil in the name of moralism, where were you Maverick? When justice needed you to ensure all the evil in the world was destroyed you didn't fire your rockets. Goose would be disappointed in you.[/color]

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1353254586' post='3054155']
[color=red]I guess they forgot about us when they were busy killing EVERYTHING foul and evil in the name of moralism, where were you Maverick? When justice needed you to ensure all the evil in the world was destroyed you didn't fire your rockets. Goose would be disappointed in you.[/color]
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Why would the NPO put down a useful rabid dog like IRON? You were perfectly content to do their dirty work for them, and unlike FAN and GOONS you knew your place. Never did you think of yourself as an equal in the relationship, and accepted yourself as no more than a vicious dog. We all know that is the only reason IRON was kept around. You allowed your alliance to be regulated to no more than a Pacifican lackey. For all alliances that attempted to assert any independence from the NPO, including the neutral GPA, were promptly destroyed.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Surely you can do better than engage in such empty arguments, because you are fooling no one. You know your history as well as I do.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1353257745' post='3054176']
[color=#0000ff]Why would the NPO put down a useful rabid dog like IRON? You were perfectly content to do their dirty work for them, and unlike FAN and GOONS you knew your place. Never did you think of yourself as an equal in the relationship, and accepted yourself as no more than a vicious dog. We all know that is the only reason IRON was kept around. You allowed your alliance to be regulated to no more than a Pacifican lackey. For all alliances that attempted to assert any independence from the NPO, including the neutral GPA, were promptly destroyed.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Surely you can do better than engage in such empty arguments, because you are fooling no one. You know your history as well as I do.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=red] It's rude to answer a question with a question, for one so supposedly full of virtue you sure are lacking in social skills. You also completely misinterpreted my question which makes your enquiry irrelevant, I guess the standard for perfection is slipping these days.[/color] :blush:

[color=#0000ff]I misrepresent nothing. It is you who misrepresents yourself. I have stated nothing but the Truth, and Truth is and always has been that your alliance has never been anything but a Pacifican lapdog. The few times you have avoided a conflict have only been when Daddy Pacifica was not there to strengthen your spine, leaving you all to cower in the corner.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Now, what else were you asking? Where have I been? I have been where I have always been. I have been standing tall as a beacon of light in this otherwise dark world.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1353259527' post='3054193']
[color=#0000ff]I misrepresent nothing. It is you who misrepresents yourself. I have stated nothing but the Truth, and Truth is and always has been that your alliance has never been anything but a Pacifican lapdog. The few times you have avoided a conflict have only been when Daddy Pacifica was not there to strengthen your spine, leaving you all to cower in the corner.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Now, what else were you asking? Where have I been? I have been where I have always been. I have been standing tall as a beacon of light in this otherwise dark world.[/color]
[/quote]

This just shows how little you know of the modern day IRON

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1353259527' post='3054193']

[/quote]

[color=#800080]RV when did you slide off the slope of relevance, onto the flats of the ridiculous?[/color]