Hearts Of Iron Are Broken, II Of Them

MCRABT

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1352950745' post='3052581']
Congratulations to both parties, ultimately you both have what you really wanted and or needed. Sometimes you can not have your cake and eat it to. I look forwards to more ''exciting'' cancellations as the obligatory lines are erased and re-drawn.
[/quote]

Coming next is the TOP-NpO MADP!

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1352951219' post='3052591']
Coming next is the TOP-NpO MADP!
[/quote]
I lol'd. That would be so funny. Not going to lie.

EDIT: daww, at first I thought you said TOP-IRON MADP. Well, they'd both be funny for their own reasons I guess.

Edited by Enamel32

Condolences to my friends in both alliances. This treaty has been a part of my entire time on Bob, having started as an ally to TOP, and as recently as the summer, an ally to both. Sad to see two good groups moving apart but it ain't show friends, it's show business and I guess this was necessary.

o/ TOP
o/ IRON

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1352953212' post='3052610']
Makes Crymsons words from ~1 week ago all the more hilarious.

Best of luck to both parties.
[/quote]
[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1352942728' post='3052500']
Bummer for both parties.

Aweful funny in retrospect, TOP informing me of how much I didn't/don't understand the TOP-IRON relationship.

Good luck to both of you guys.
[/quote]
I feel we said the same thing, perhaps in the more polite/diplomatic manner. Crymson has his way of saying things and he got his own style which makes him one of the more vibrant personalities of Bob and we need more of those. Personally I do not disagree about his opinion on how IRON and TOP do our thing. It sounds cliche when we or anyone from TOP says external parties were/are not aware of all the aspects of our relation. It will remain true even if someone did put it out in plain text, it had so many angles, so much history, so many personalities and so many other things its hard to pin them all down.

[quote name='d3mon' timestamp='1352948439' post='3052562']
I don't claim to be a neutral observer but when was the last time TOP made a decision with best interests of IRON at heart?
[/quote]
I think we've done well for each other over the course of history.

All the best to TOP, we had some great mad fun together. I've been in IRON since UjW and I saw that first hand [i]this[/i] was the most difficult and saddening cancellation, one involving lots of emotions internally and the longest discussions and debates IRONers were part of within our halls.

Have fun guys, may our paths align again and may we rock n roll the world in our respective capacities o\

Edited by shahenshah