Hearts Of Iron Are Broken, II Of Them

MCRABT

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I am so late to this but good luck to both IRON and TOP as they go their separate ways.

As for TLR which this topic has somehow wandered into... as a good number of you have already pointed out it is objectively an awful alliance.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1353765184' post='3056776']
C&G peace modes everything under 60k, XX peace modes everything above 60k, everyone calls each other cowards for a few months and then peaces out with no definitive winner. 6 months later, we do it all again and call it "fun".
[/quote]
This post wins.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1353765184' post='3056776']
C&G peace modes everything under 60k, XX peace modes everything above 60k, everyone calls each other cowards for a few months and then peaces out with no definitive winner. 6 months later, we do it all again and call it "fun".
[/quote]
There'd be a fierce battle between about 20 people in range though!

Can't speak for others, but my philosophy is you fight until you can't fight anymore, and my bar for not being able to fight is pretty darn high. I get the feeling though my compatriots feel the same way. So, I am sure the number will be a tad larger then 20 by default :war:

Well exactly, though strategy changes when you're fighting an asymmetrical conflict.

The last war was the ultimate result of two coalitions trying to maximize their tier advantage to comical results, and they were comical, I mean what the hell.