Hearts Of Iron Are Broken, II Of Them

MCRABT

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1353577165' post='3056155']
The new world is full of ponies and bronies.. Eveyone will be on Brown.
[/quote]
Shoot me now. Oh wait, in two weeks or whenever this war is gonna kick off.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1353636208' post='3056422']
Now repeat, with a straight face this time.
[/quote]

My face is perfectly straight. Sparta and RnR chose their path when they formed their little bloc and tied it at the hip to Polar and SF, when it was painfully obvious to the world what was to come (much as it is obvious now)... Perspective is a grand thing, and from my perspective, in 100% clear political meaningfulness, Sparta and RnR were equally as complicit in turning their backs on their allies within C&G and in that general sphere as the C&G folks were with them. For Gods sake man, when TLR formed, Sparta made it crystal clear that despite the Athens treaty, they wanted nothing with TLR, then couldnt even be bothered to muster a hello for 4 months. That ODN , when decision time came, chose their bloc over their crybaby allies in Sparta, should have shocked nobody. MADP is MADP is MADP is MADP. RnR is slightly different , and replying to YOU , ironically different, in that they kept their ties EVERYWHERE and didnt take your own advice and clean up their own front, but not even RnR can look at you with a straight face and say that they expected INT to do anything other than roll with their bloc, if they did that, I would call them liars. So, no neither of them were hung out to dry. You could make an argument with LSF, that is a bit more complex, but in the end, our bloc was not going to let LSF decide its future. LSF can decide their own future, but not ours. So to hell with them, any ally that would do that, deserves to have no allies.

Pay attention everyone, that's what CnG call their allies when you have a treaty with one of them and expect the treaty to be honored: [b]crybabies[/b]. Clearly have a treaty with a CnG alliance is a one way road, unless you're aligned with all of them your treaty worth less than nothing, because besides don't defend you, they will let the rest of CnG attack you.

Who is the next to be fooled? MK or NPO? Only time will tell...

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1353637775' post='3056428']
Pay attention everyone, that's what CnG call their allies when you have a treaty with one of them and expect the treaty to be honored: [b]crybabies[/b]. Clearly have a treaty with a CnG alliance is a one way road, unless you're aligned with all of them your treaty worth less than nothing, because besides don't defend you, they will let the rest of CnG attack you.

Who is the next to be fooled? NK or NPO? Only time will tell...
[/quote]

This is ridiculous, I almost want to say you are better than this... but, alas, I know better. We do what it takes to win wars once we commit to them. Whether its our nukes or someone elses , the alliances on the other side will still eat nukes. Quite frankly, it is the most ridiculous assessment ever, that an ally should not hit an allies ally. If you are on the other side, you should be cannon fodder, in the end, nobody gets hurt, except weak willed people with too much of an emotional attachment.

Edit: Since you also felt the need to throw in "let the rest of C&G attack you"... with the clear implication that its somehow wrong for allies to hit allies of allies, let me quote someone from the past, when, you know, his alliance pre-empted an ally of an ally over a racist comment and an offer of a penis picture.....

[quote]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Man I really love my alliance.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Enjoy the war \m/ I heard you have fun warring.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Polaris o/[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/quote][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I guess its only wrong to hit an ally of an ally when its someone else.[/font][/color]

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1353638125' post='3056433']
Yes, CnG has a long and storied history of not helping their allies. They started off by backstabbing MK when NPO attacked them. They just sat there while MK got destroyed. TLR/Athens/LOST/GR especially. Cowards, all of them!!!!111!!!!!11
[/quote]

I went to Oz to find courage, all I got was a damn medal and a green potion.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1353637944' post='3056432']
This is ridiculous, I almost want to say you are better than this... but, alas, I know better. We do what it takes to win wars once we commit to them. Whether its our nukes or someone elses , the alliances on the other side will still eat nukes. Quite frankly, it is the most ridiculous assessment ever, that an ally should not hit an allies ally. If you are on the other side, you should be cannon fodder, in the end, nobody gets hurt, except weak willed people with too much of an emotional attachment.
[/quote]

The R&R situation wasn't simple someone hitting an allies ally, was a bloc that is a MADP(as you like to remember everyone countless times), attacking an ally of a member of said bloc, it was almost as The International attacking his own ally since CnG treaties says in Article II: [i]We pledge mutual defense AND aggression in times of conflict, doing so with the utmost trust in each other's motives and reasoning. [b]We live as one, and fight as one[/b]. [/i]I'll not even mention the fact that in Grudge war besides not defending Sparta, ODN also attacked Sparta's ally(MHA), ops I mentioned it.

So as history clearly shows, if you have a treaty with CnG and ends fighting a war in the side that CnG doesn't like, expect your treaty to be completely ignored, also expect CnG alliances and may be even the one you're allied with to attack you or your others allies, since as Rush Sykes said:

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1353637944' post='3056432']
We do what it takes to win wars once we commit to them.
[/quote]

Now the irony is that a bloc who was created as a suicide pact and had the slogan of [b]Friends > Infra[/b], become what it is today.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1353638125' post='3056433']
Yes, CnG has a long and storied history of not helping their allies. They started off by backstabbing MK when NPO attacked them. They just sat there while MK got destroyed. TLR/Athens/LOST/GR especially. Cowards, all of them!!!!111!!!!!11
[/quote]

Athens/LOST/GR are no more and GATO/ODN/TheInt have a history of abandoning allies when said allies most needed them.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1353638974' post='3056438']
The R&R situation wasn't simple someone hitting an allies ally, was a bloc that is a MADP(as you like to remember everyone countless times), attacking an ally of a member of said bloc, it was almost as The International attacking his own ally since CnG treaties says in Article II: [i]We pledge mutual defense AND aggression in times of conflict, doing so with the utmost trust in each other's motives and reasoning. [b]We live as one, and fight as one[/b]. [/i]I'll not even mention the fact that in Grudge war besides not defending Sparta, ODN also attacked Sparta's ally(MHA), ops I mentioned it.

So as history clearly shows, if you have a treaty with CnG and ends fighting a war in the side that CnG doesn't like, expect your treaty to be completely ignored, also expect CnG alliances and may be even the one you're allied withy to attack you or your others allies, since as Rush Sykes said:

Now the irony is that a bloc who was created as a suicide pact and had the slogan of [b]Friends > Infra[/b], become what it is today.

Athens/LOST/GR are no more and GATO/ODN/TheInt have a history of abandoning allies when said allies most needed them.
[/quote]

Some of you tried to pull the "If you're at war with one C&G alliance, you're at war with them all" during the TPF war as justification for their actions against Athens. Sorry buddy, it didn't work then and it won't work now.

Furthermore, the Global Alliance, knowing that there was a possibility of an attack upon TLR by MHA, preempted them and asked for the MANDATORY AGGRESSION clause of the C&G treaty to be activated and ODN, being legally obligated to fulfill their request, obliged.

Also, the same commitment to our friends and allies that existed in Athens, =LOST= and GR continues to flourish within the halls of TLR and we have seen nothing that will make us doubt ODN's, GATO's and INT's commitment to us.

ON TOPIC, best wishes to you both. You're both quality alliances and I wish nothing but the best for you both.

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1353532114' post='3055745']
I believe the professional detractors have predicted our downfall as the inevitable and only possible outcome of the next war for a while now. I believe it will take more than "oh, it's just what happens next" to bring us to a total defeat. Our enemies dream of a new vast coalition of circumstance to bring down the boogeyman, and they vest their hopes and dreams in alliances that the Kingdom, at great expense to itself, sought to exercise mercy upon when few others would have it, blocs with whom we have consistently reached out to and coordinated with for years.

[b]The Kingdom shall initiate no war. [/b] Those who would most dearly enjoy revenge in SF/XX are incapable of starting any such war. So the entire dream of mKarma is premised on the belief that somebody in Duckroll or the Pacifican sphere will start a glorious crusade against the Kingdom, that the whole world will rise up against us and we'll be destroyed forever. An outcome could only exist in a dream. It underestimates the strength of the Kingdom and those with whom we've stood (and vice-versa). It overestimates the willingness of Pacifican and DR leadership to launch a war against the people who saved them from permanent annihilation, doing so alongside those who'd preached for that same annihilation. It calls for a return to the tired hatreds of ancient history, the contest between the Kingdom and the Order, hatreds settled and buried.

Wars are often determined not only by immediate concerns, but projections of what might happen in their wake. And in the wake of the mKarma dream stands only uncertainty and weakness for any who would pay the terrible cost to even take a [i]mere chance[/i] at us. Who will pay that cost? What leader would martyr themselves to the benefit of those who until recently seethed and boiled for their destruction? It would be folly to destroy one's own alliance in such a way.

Pacifica fell when it started one war too many. The Kingdom will indeed do what Pacifica failed to do those years ago: stop, smell the flowers, and simply enjoy the balanced world we've accomplished.

An aura of inevitability may be enough to drive wedges in relations and bring an end to treaties that in all good reason should continue, like the treaty canceled by this thread. But it is not enough to accomplish what you desire and believe will be accomplished. There must be more. The interests of kings and emperors must demand it. Right now they do not.
[/quote]

Honestly, if that is the case then the moralists should go ahead and declare victory here.

There is no reason MK/DH/Co. needs to be rolled. All that needed to be done is stop you from going out and starting wars all willy nilly (see Dave War), and if you are then mission accomplished.

[b]Your [/b]issue is you are all "ADHD kiddies" (your alliance-mates words, not mine) and its just a matter of time before you or one of your allies gets bored and goes out and bites off more than they can chew just out of boredom.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1353544776' post='3055873']
Without pointing to the specific posts...

This thread delivers an insane amount of drivel which honestly has me laughing.

MK has done the right thing after Dave, got quiet. Small bumps handled and done with. Shame they have allies and ally allies that don't do the same.

NPO, the puppet or the master, depends on the drivel to be spilled.
[/quote]

[s]To be fair NPO quieted down prior to Karma as well .. iirc from the war (was it unjust war or BLEU?) where they only hit GOLD (who at the time was just a shell of it former self) NPO tried to stop doing all the worst things they were known for. It was GGA and Valhalla that really initiated the whole BLEU war too..[/s]

Edit: I was not very active for the times I am speaking of when responding to brehon, it seems I mixed some of my history up. Please ignore.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1353649390' post='3056460']
To be fair NPO quieted down prior to Karma as well .. iirc from the war (was it unjust war or BLEU?) where they only hit GOLD (who at the time was just a shell of it former self) NPO tried to stop doing all the worst things they were known for. It was GGA and Valhalla that really initiated the whole BLEU war too..
[/quote]
Umm, some of the worst things they ever did happened after the Unjust War. Attacking a disarmed FAN, making up a CB against [i]GPA[/i], attacking them and taking reps, and the fact that they were the muscle behind GGA/Valhalla/etc's actions come to mind.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1353650884' post='3056467']
Umm, some of the worst things they ever did happened after the Unjust War. Attacking a disarmed FAN, making up a CB against [i]GPA[/i], attacking them and taking reps, and the fact that they were the muscle behind GGA/Valhalla/etc's actions come to mind.
[/quote]

one thing that has always gotten me about the GPA war...why were/are the NPO the only ones who get the blame for it? Valhalla was the first to hit them, followed by TOP. (and lets not forget the DoS posted up by many alliances who today decry the very same war)

so as someone who wasn't here at the time...are people really that dense or just trying to cover up facts? i know people will argue that alliances then are not the same as they are now...but..um...if you are going to say that please think it through...

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1353650884' post='3056467']
[/quote]

2 years ago that would have been your at least we didnt do that moment but you have done it all now. Some of the worst things ever happened under your watch and by your hand.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1353652686' post='3056472']
2 years ago that would have been your at least we didnt do that moment but you have done it all now. Some of the worst things ever happened under your watch and by your hand.
[/quote]

I'm no DH fan, but even I know that NPO pre Karma and MK post Karma acts are not the same in proportion to one another.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1353651634' post='3056468']
one thing that has always gotten me about the GPA war...why were/are the NPO the only ones who get the blame for it? Valhalla was the first to hit them, followed by TOP. (and lets not forget the DoS posted up by many alliances who today decry the very same war)

so as someone who wasn't here at the time...are people really that dense or just trying to cover up facts? i know people will argue that alliances then are not the same as they are now...but..um...if you are going to say that please think it through...
[/quote]

Don't forget Umbrella!

There were still some SF or XX treaties to C&G or DH after the Grudge war, even though by then there was little doubt about the realities of politics. Hell, MHA [i]still[/i] has a treaty with Umbrella o_O

Old history dies hard sometimes

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1353264341' post='3054217']
[color=red]To misinterpret and misrepresent are two different different things entirely, I didn't say you misrepresented anything. Since the UJW IRON has sat out one war, a war waged against Pacifica. I don't remember doing much cowering when we plunged head first into C&G, fighting for longer than any other alliance on bob, incidentally a war Pacifica sat out, nor when we slammed into Polar in another war Pacifica wasn't involved in until they were attacked at random by FARK. Your point is pretty terrible, clearly you don't know your history nearly as well as I do. Taking some remedial classes would probably be the best way for you to display how special you are.[/color]
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Yes, I am sure Brehon will remember your disloyalty. Although I suppose it will forgive, for after all you were only doing as you were told. How good of a rabid dog would you be, IRON, if you were put down? Also, my history is flawless. It is the Truth. It is a shining Truth that shines Truly. Your attempts at revisionism shall sway no one, and it is obviously nothing more than a weak attempt to salvage your poor reputation. For all know all you to be the mongrels that you are. For it is what you are, and I am Rebel Virginia.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1353656704' post='3056482']
[color=#0000ff]Yes, I am sure Brehon will remember your disloyalty. Although I suppose it will forgive, for after all you were only doing as you were told. How good of a rabid dog would you be, IRON, if you were put down? Also, my history is flawless. It is the Truth. It is a shining Truth that shines Truly. Your attempts at revisionism shall sway no one, and it is obviously nothing more than a weak attempt to salvage your poor reputation. For all know all you to be the mongrels that you are. For it is what you are, and I am Rebel Virginia.[/color]
[/quote]

How cute your self-righteous rage. Speaking of swaying no one, look back on your thoughts here, and see how peers have reacted, emperor of fail indeed, you sway no one. As no one, yes you are rebel virgina, grasping at straws to maintain relevance, and much like your self perceived relevance your rants are from a bygone era.

RAB has a stand up character however, and is much respected across the board, even by members of your current alliance and sphere. A status you are without.
AS for the subject, I wish TOP and IRON well, it clearly was a bitter pill for both to swallow, needed or not.

[center][img]http://choiceindying.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/grasping-at-straws.jpg[/img][/center]