An official Announcement for the Legion and The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1344375488' post='3019674']
Oh no whatever will they do without all that mad respect you used to have for them? As if any of you were considering the possibility of treatying The Legion up until they signed this ODAP with CSN.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfQ3Z3l7hIA"]It reminds me of this[/url]
[/quote]

That's your bed.

Also:

Obligatory !@#$%*y "You deserve eachother," here.

Congrats you two ;)

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Chaoshawk' timestamp='1344376722' post='3019679']
I can't help but think it as a modified Twizzler's avatar.
[/quote]

Whenever I see a CSN announcement now I expect to read something by Twizzler. :(

As far as the treaty goes, I gained a lot of respect for Legion in this war. Can't say that I think this is a good idea, but congrats nonetheless.

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1344386635' post='3019725']
When I try to load the starting respect-values for CSN, my electrical respectomographer gives me an ERROR screen. please help
[/quote]

Have you downloaded service pack 2? I'm not really a software guy, I'm all about the tip.

[quote name='itseZe' timestamp='1344389805' post='3019744']
Whenever I see a CSN announcement now I expect to read something by Twizzler. :(
[/quote]

Are CSN as lazy as Twizzler? Silly question - nothing is that lazy.

Best of luck to the newly treatied couple.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1344385274' post='3019714']
I'm carefully measuring the amount of "respect" lost in this thread. I'm intrigued by the results: The Legion has "lost" some but CSN appears to have "lost" none.
[/quote][quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1344386375' post='3019722']
Did you remember to re-calibrate your respectomographer between measurements? And clean the tip?
[/quote]
Also, make sure you picked up the respectographer and aren't mistakenly using your relevenciogram.

Hope things work out, Legion and CSN.

Oh no whatever will they do without all that mad respect you used to have for them? As if any of you were considering the possibility of treatying The Legion up until they signed this ODAP with CSN.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfQ3Z3l7hIA]It reminds me of this[/url]
[/quote]
why aren't you Umbrella's leader? someone actually talking at face value on the OWF(I've noticed this for the past few months from you) is a pleasant surprise.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1344393683' post='3019756']
why aren't you Umbrella's leader? someone actually talking at face value on the OWF(I've noticed this for the past few months from you) is a pleasant surprise.
[/quote]

I doubt he would act the same way if he was still in a leadership position.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1344393683' post='3019756']
[/quote]

If I remember right he took over as UMB prez right after Roquentin left post PB-NpO and left office about 4months later or so (this would be the beginning/middle of when his allies were planning a war to hit their other allies.)

Remember, not everyone acts the same when in a position of power as when they aren't.

[/quote]

I am unhappy about the amount I am agreeing with a DH poster atm. <_<

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1344374576' post='3019666']
I like the CSN flag.
[/quote]
Old school war flag, cant remember who made it but it was circa when Gino was HoS

Also, you treatied Legion? i know friends are few and far between for you guys these days but holy crap..Legion?!!

[/quote]

Good to know that how the "little respect I gained from Legion" interpreted into "Mad amounts" and then to treatying them. One can have any level of respect for a certain alliance, but that doesn't necessarily lead them into a treaty, nor does it rarely ever do.