Official IRON Announcement

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1340249974' post='2991120']
It matters if you're going to use it against us. Drop it and I'll drop my objections to your little crusade.
[/quote]

Seriously this is pretty much where I stand too. It's like come on, we all know why IRON attacked LSF, and it really is a legit reason, but stop wrapping it up in offenses and reasons that just aren't true.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1340249221' post='2991097']
It's not propaganda when I point out you don't know how to use correct words. Here is a tip only use words that you are sure of the meaning on.
[/quote]
Yes, because when someone does not know how to spell, their entire argument is void!

I'm sorry, but my word usage was just fine. You're not the sharpest tool, not to say you aren't a tool. I would dearly love to explain what my previous comment meant, but I haven't got any crayons.

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1340249221' post='2991097']
Either that or IRON can bring NSO back in to give you all lessons on how to post here and avoid trolling....you seem to need a refresher course

But I suppose it's all a mute point now huh
[/quote]
Seeing as how you are no longer relevant, and your argument seems like it was pulled out of the pandora's box of stupidity, yes, yes it is mute.

[quote]
There was a time limit of 24 hours. When it lapsed, and LSF ran to IRON a minute after the deadline, IRON generously gave them another 24 hours. Then the continued insults and deliberate stalling came to light. Once IRON came to believe that LSF had no intention of honoring the terms, they were revoked in favor of a DoW.[/quote]

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1340250127' post='2991124']
Yes, because when someone does not know how to spell, their entire argument is void!

I'm sorry, but my word usage was just fine. You're not the sharpest tool, not to say you aren't a tool. I would dearly love to explain what my previous comment meant, but I haven't got any crayons.

Seeing as how you are no longer relevant, and your argument seems like it was pulled out of the pandora's box of stupidity, yes, yes it is mute.
[/quote]

Actually not pulled out of nowhere iron actually had NSO train them on how to post on the owf

But keep digging that hole deeper I'm enjoying how bad you make the legitimate members of iron look

Keep up the bad work champ

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1340250473' post='2991140']
Actually not pulled out of nowhere iron actually had NSO train them on how to post on the owf

But keep digging that hole deeper I'm enjoying how bad you make the legitimate members of iron look

Keep up the bad work champ
[/quote]
Don't let your mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on its own

You should try staying on topic. We are talking about LSF and IRON at war, not how butt hurt MCXA still is.

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1340217100' post='2990339'][quote name='Anu Drake' timestamp='1340216816' post='2990330']
Really? Nobody bothers to respond to this modern LSF classic?

[IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/AnuDrake/thisdumba.png[/IMG]
[/quote]
Really? You couldn't have taken a minute out of your time and instead of posting this check his AA and find out that he is telling the truth?

As for the topic on hand, to me it looks like IRON wanted a shot at LSF anyways and LSF made it easier for them.
[/quote]
When a rat dives from the hull of a sinking ship at sea- does it actually save it from drowning?

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1340216940' post='2990336']
LSF will prevail as it always has. This isn't the worst they have gone through in last six years.
[/quote]
But it's still early... :awesome:

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1340219795' post='2990391']
Glad to see this happen.

Hopefully IRON and NOR will beat the stupid out of LSF.
[/quote]
But then what would be left?

[quote name='Anarquista' timestamp='1340221472' post='2990411']
you are a new member, so i don't blame you if you think the LSF actually decided anything on this matter, everything else you said was true though

[b]again, the LSF decided or agreed to nothing, why the LSF is being blamed, idk[/b]
[/quote]
It's the obvious downside of playing by your own rules in a society that punishes individuality.

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1340250861' post='2991158']
Don't let your mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on its own

You should try staying on topic. We are talking about LSF and IRON at war, not how butt hurt MCXA still is.
[/quote]

Wow. Dude, just stop.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1340249974' post='2991120']
It matters if you're going to use it against us. Drop it and I'll drop my objections to your little crusade.
[/quote]

Guys, did the facts or something change while I was gone? I'm fairly certain that everything Heft said was accurate and in no way hyperbolic on his part, unless some sort of dramatic new fact came to light in the last 12 pages or so. Which, could've happened, but still.

It's within IRON's right to keep this as their reason for moving forward, and it's certainly applicable to the realm of logic.

EDIT: Also, what Joe said.

Edited by Jake Liebenow

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1340254768' post='2991418']
LSF is the new NpO
[/quote]

See, I thought NpO were the ones who irrationally attacked an alliance much smaller than them for taunting their leader. Doesn't that make LSF the new \m/?

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

It's amazing how many people are trying to blame IRON, after LSF posted "$%&@ IRON up the ass".

Yeah, they were really trying to get along and work everything out. It's all IRON's fault that they never did any of the things they agreed to do, and posted a "$%&@ You" message.

[quote name='Anarquista' timestamp='1340246608' post='2991022']
a vote in the LSF typically lasts for 48 hours, 24 hours min
LSF members (and non-members, frankly) that were scrambling to push through anything regarding the IRON incident will admit, they did not have approval and were speaking for the LSF when they should not have, and were working under pressure provided by outside forces, no one can really say the LSF agreed to or decided on anything, there are no leaders or representatives, autonomous individuals should have taken responsibility for their own actions
[/quote]

And you don't see how such an outlook and process sincerely makes your alliance look like the spoiled, inconsiderate brat of the situation? There seems to be this mentality that your members can declare war on the members of other alliances, that your members can try to purposefully provoke a war between other alliances, then utterly insult those who would try to give you a second chance and expect to do so with impunity. That your members can do all these things, that your alliance will continue to defend them despite their wrong doings does not show much honour on LSF's part. And especially when other alliances come to the defense of their members or simply grow tired of you trying to play them for fools, and then you claim that they are the instigators or oppressors. Members of your alliance are the ones that $%&@ed up, and to continue to defend them to the point of insulting those who are calling them out on their !@#$ while expecting patience is ludicrous. Yet instead you blame the fact that an alliance lost patience with you after you repeatedly insulted them...

Own your !@#$, LSF.

Edit: fixed wording.

Edited by Hastein

[quote name='Hastein' timestamp='1340258160' post='2991524']
And you don't see how such an outlook and process sincerely makes your alliance look like the spoiled, inconsiderate brat of the situation? There seems to be this mentality that your members can declare war on the members of other alliances, that your members can try to purposefully provoke a war between other alliances, then utterly insult those who would try to give you a second chance and expect to do so with impunity. That your members can do all these things, that your alliance will continue to defend them despite their wrong doings does not show much honour on LSF's part. And especially when other alliances come to the defense of their members or simply grow tired of you trying to play them for fools, and then you claim that they are the instigators or oppressors. Members of your alliance are the ones that $%&@ed up, and to continue to defend them to the point of insulting those who are calling them out on their !@#$ while expecting patience is ludicrous. Yet instead you blame the fact that an alliance lost patience with you after you repeatedly insulted them...

Own your !@#$, LSF.

[/quote]
very interesting but it is about time you got zealed.

[quote name='Hastein' timestamp='1340258160' post='2991524']

Own your !@#$, LSF.

[/quote]
first of all, i'm not insulting anyone nor have i ever,
second, i'm not defending the individual members (which BTW never declared war on members of another alliance when they were in the LSF)
if it's the individual members that did anything wrong, then they should take responsibility and like you said, own it

however, i am defending the LSF, the LSF is being blamed for actions of a few, without respect for its own process (both internally and externally), and myself and others are working to bring back order and do what we have to in order to rectify the situation,
the LSF will take responsibility for individual members actions if it needs to, but it must be able to work as it always has

i also can't blame you powindahs for believing what you do,
it has been a mess, but in order to fix it you must know the truth

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340238578' post='2990824']
Keep trying to push someone else's agenda bro. I suggest you read the GOD-CSN treaty, and at least attempt to be fair and consistent with your goading.
[/quote]

May be you failed to see but there is already two alliances defending CSN, may be, just may be, SF is saving GOD to counter someone? I heard that's how coalition warfare works.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Anarquista' timestamp='1340261392' post='2991608']
first of all, i'm not insulting anyone nor have i ever,
second, i'm not defending the individual members (which BTW never declared war on members of another alliance when they were in the LSF)
if it's the individual members that did anything wrong, then they should take responsibility and like you said, own it

however, i am defending the LSF, the LSF is being blamed for actions of a few, without respect for its own process (both internally and externally), and myself and others are working to bring back order and do what we have to in order to rectify the situation,
the LSF will take responsibility for individual members actions if it needs to, but it must be able to work as it always has

i also can't blame you powindahs for believing what you do,
it has been a mess, but in order to fix it you must know the truth
[/quote]

The individual nations whether you like it or not represent LSF as a whole and as such LSF is accountable for the actions of the few (This happens IRL as well).
Now to complain that IRON needed to respect your process after LSF not only openly disrespects IRON with the fake apology thread, but has also shown that it clearly is incapable of governing its own members is hypocritical and idiotic.
That being said if you are truly working to rectify the situation then I bid you good luck and to please take all the time you need to find a solution. While LSF, as you put it, "works as it always has" IRON will be here working the way it always does, with nukes, cruise missiles, and you know just all of those really shinny toys.

So, if I remember correctly, members of LSF already said that this was a valid CB against their alliance. Why are we still arguing over this?

They acted like asshats during negotiations, we don't respond kindly to being slapped in the face. End of story; they had a chance to avoid it, they didn't care. So why is this bickering still going on?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1340248071' post='2991055']
[/quote]
Funny, a member of VE complains about credibility of a CB.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1340254768' post='2991418']
LSF is the new NpO
[/quote]
NpO has done pretty crazy stuff, but really no one is this stupid.

Edited by shahenshah