Official IRON Announcement

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1340229394' post='2990590']
[img]http://www.whatsyourshirtsay.com/images/and_boom_01.jpg[/img]

I think people have gotten so used to the notion of not needing a CB that when a CB comes up, they don't know what to do with themselves and try to ink it out. You guys (IRON) didn't even need to negotiate with them after that sort of crap but did anyways. As much as I may dislike you guys, can't fault you at all for this one.
[/quote]

Glad to see someone actually understanding our position, even though they don't exactly like us.

[quote]What did you expect from a forced apology?[/quote]

This war has nothing to do with the unheartfelt apology that was posted. But since it keeps getting brought up, be it a truthful apology or a forced one....at least humble us with seeing that you actually are pretending to be sorry, not give a fakeish apology and follow it up with actually screw you guys.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Creekynoise' timestamp='1340229932' post='2990620']
1. Are you sure you have your MCRABTs correct? May need to read through your own logs again.
2. From a glance read over it seems to be alright, but once you find out the hidden meetings and the lack of any kind of effort put into it, it won't do. You do understand that apologies should have some kind of effort right? Do you need a definition of effort? Or is that not in LSF vocabulary because this situation dictates that it's not.
3. Seemed like a bunch of pandering around and waiting till the last minute to do something with conscious effort.
4. If after 18 hours no signs of an expulsion, repeated mockery, etc etc, do you really think you guys would be expected to do anything? LSF's handling of this situation is mediocre at best, INT put in more effort than they did and they didn't even do anything. It's not exactly saying "we want to resolve this situation" either.
[/quote]
1)I have MCRABT's words correct. He was asked by Opti why he was being attacked. He replied with: "[19:19] <MCRABT[IRON]> Well as your no longer a member of LSF". I don't know how that can be interpreted as anything but: "Opti is no longer a member of LSF".

2)When you accept an apology, you accept it. But I don't mind too much about that part.

3)Waiting 'till the last minute? There was a total of 18 hours between the apology being posted and this war being launched. A night passed between the two (so most people are hard to join, including your european leader). We tried to reach him during the morning (afternoon for him). He ignored us. Hours later, he posted a war.

4)He acknowledged the expulsion, again, I'm not sure why you guys keep lying about it.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1340229632' post='2990600']
(rey the great)

That's not the whole situation at all here though, its the fact that they have tried to get GLOF to attack NoR twice now, the most recent time being while impersonating IRON government, and then apologized by saying "$%&@ iron in the ass". LSF is acting like we all have come to expect from them at this point, and its a miracle they haven't pissed off more people than they already have.
[/quote]

I personally don't believe IRON is in the wrong here. I just had a simple question to Rush.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1340229871' post='2990615']
You literally just said it would have been possible for LSF to make amends and Opti to remain in the alliance...
[/quote]

MAYBE if LSF was truly apologetic and did it's best to rectify the situation. Instead:

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1340220163' post='2990399']
[b]You want us to be sorry for what?[/b] A guy got high and had a bit of fun on IRC. Several alliances have seen their members do it in the past, some of them being actually in favor of this new war. I hope that you guys stay on top for a while for your members are keen on doing such shenanigans as well. [b]The LSF, as a whole, wasn't sorry.[/b] We felt it was business between Opti and IRON. We still presented an apology but decided to include a jab in it.
[/quote]

Yeah...

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1340229512' post='2990593']
Except:
1)You recognized Opti as having left LSF and not being a member of our alliance.
2)You acknowledged the apology and said: "that'll do, LSF".
3)We tried to repeatedly contact you to make sure the targets were the proper ones.
4)You still decided to attack, lying your way through the DoW (about points 1 to 3), after exactly eighteen hours had elapsed.

Spare us your leniency.
[/quote]

1) When you remove a member you demask him, it's not rocket since batman and given the delicate nature of the situation and the degree to which you had mucked us around to this point, if you actually gave a dam one would have thought you would have taken extra care in this situation. I thinks its plainly obvious given your conduct from start to finish that you didn't care about the impersonations and would push the boundaries as far as you possibly could.
2) What you think I would have said yeah that's great if on first reading I realised that it actually said $%&@ you? Come on now lets not be silly.
3) Repeatedly? Once, after you realised your $%&@ you message had been exposed.
4)It is confirmed, as I suspected with Pansy, being a member of LSF gives you brain damage.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1340230703' post='2990648']
1) When you remove a member you demask him, it's not rocket since batman and given the delicate nature of the situation and the degree to which you had mucked us around to this point, if you actually gave a dam one would have thought you would have taken extra care in this situation. I thinks its plainly obvious given your conduct from start to finish that you didn't care about the impersonations and would push the boundaries as far as you possibly could.
2) What you think I would have said yeah that's great if on first reading I realised that it actually said $%&@ you? Come on now lets not be silly.
3) Repeatedly? Once, after you realised your $%&@ you message had been exposed.
4)It is confirmed, as I suspected with Pansy, being a member of LSF gives you brain damage.[/quote]
Explain why you acknowledged that Opti wasn't a member of LSF then?

[quote]This has been said before and it is the logs in the OP (you might want to reread what is in front of your face). At the time that we approached both INT and LSF at the start of this incidence 3 days ago, Optimistic was on INT's AA. Both LSF and INT confirmed him as a LSF member. So, no, his AA being INT and his mask being LSF member do not jive with explusion given the previous facts.
[/quote]

He actually put in an application to INT moments after the terms were accepted and the apology was posted.

You can go look at his application right now, if you want.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1340231090' post='2990655']
Explain why you acknowledged that Opti wasn't a member of LSF then?
[/quote]

Because Sabcat said he had been in his $%&@ you IRON message and I took what he said to be genuine. As I have subsequently explained a series of events proved that LSF did not have the capability to be genuine, coupled with evidence that suggested he was still receiving treatment as an LSF member, the conclusion wrote itself.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1340231188' post='2990658']
It's entirely possible to be wrong once without being wrong forever about everything.
[/quote]

You, sir, are a dangerous radical and heretic for espousing such an outrageous notion. Do you know where you are? For shame!

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1340149794' post='2989394']
Actually, [b]I kinda hope you at least have[i] some guys hit me[/i][/b] so that I can have a break from fighting an alliance who actually knows how to war.
[/quote]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1340148733' post='2989366']
Yes, indeed we shall. [b]You won't get an ounce of anything out of [u]us[/u] without prying it from my cold, dead hands. [i]Bank on it[/i][/b].
[/quote]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1340147931' post='2989334']
Oh, that's what you were planning? No, sorry, [i][b]you're not getting him or your tech. Come at me bro.[/b][/i]
[/quote]

Well then, ok

Edited by shahenshah

Kill some commies for your mommies...[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/war2.gif[/img][img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1340232319' post='2990682']
Well then, ok
[/quote]

I suppose you're going to keep spamming until I give you a response, so here you go. I hope that the combined over 18m NS of IRON and NoR is enough to finally wipe that smile off of those smug ancom faces.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1340232599' post='2990691']
I suppose you're going to keep spamming until I give you a response, so here you go. I hope that the combined over 18m NS of IRON and NoR is enough to finally wipe that smile off of those smug ancom faces.
[/quote]

No, I was hoping for 100 tech, the expulsion of Optimistic, and an apology.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1340232246' post='2990681']
You, sir, are a dangerous radical and heretic for espousing such an outrageous notion. Do you know where you are? For shame!
[/quote]

I thought about you the other day... but not in a creepy way. The Queen of Bubbler Nation may have had a birthday celebration where she was served Orange cake made by her mother and I thought of this little realm of ours.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1340212340' post='2990164']
Why? It's another case of pure retardation on LSF's part. $%&@ em. Have fun IRON!
[/quote]
The International knew who they were signing with when the treaty was made, even if they think their ally was being dumb they still have a MDoAP treaty with them. Maybe The International should stick with just signing ODPs from now on?

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1340233104' post='2990702']
I thought about you the other day... but not in a creepy way. The Queen of Bubbler Nation may have had a birthday celebration where she was served Orange cake made by her mother and I thought of this little realm of ours.
[/quote]

Cake is good.

I might be creeped out anyway.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340226890' post='2990512']
You are incredibly naive if you believe this. For one thing, Umbrella is a democracy and they can make decisions rapidly just fine. Virtually nobody would ever give a whole stinking week for the alliance to decide what it was going to do on a highly contentious issue worth rolling on.
[/quote]

You obviously forget that you used to be allied to OSA, and that is how they did things, so what makes you think that LSF wouldn't do something different? It seems that you quickly forget that not all alliances work towards the same standards that your current ally Umbrella does perhaps. Every alliance has its own way of doing things.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1340232083' post='2990678']
Because Sabcat said he had been in his $%&@ you IRON message and I took what he said to be genuine. As I have subsequently explained a series of events proved that LSF did not have the capability to be genuine, coupled with evidence that suggested he was still receiving treatment as an LSF member, the conclusion wrote itself.[/quote]
Okay so, if I get this right:
1)You acknowledged Opti wasn't a member of LSF anymore;
BUT
2)Since our apology had a subtext that insulted you, he was back as a member of LSF.

That makes a lot of sense.

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1340232869' post='2990697']
No, I was hoping for 100 tech, the expulsion of Optimistic, and an apology.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, but the best I can do is a declaration of war. I mean, look man, it might have been worth 100 tech, the expulsion of Optimistic and an apology, but you've gotta understand that not a lot of people are into that kinda thing. I mean, this CB is most likely going to be sitting here on a shelf in my shop for months before a collector walks in who might be interested in buying the thing, and I'm not even sure if I can get anywhere close to the appraised value on it. I'm running a business here and the cost of running this shop is not cheap, and I need to make as much profit on this as possible. Understand? If you wanted to get more on this CB, you should've taken it to an auction or something where a collector who would be willing to pay top dollar for this sorta thing could've taken it off your hands. But you didn't - you came into my shop, and that's the highest I can offer and be assured that I'm not going to lose money on this.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1340233774' post='2990723']
I'm sorry, but the best I can do is a declaration of war. I mean, look man, it might have been worth 100 tech, the expulsion of Optimistic and an apology, but you've gotta understand that not a lot of people are into that kinda thing. I mean, this CB is most likely going to be sitting here on a shelf in my shop for months before a collector walks in who might be interested in buying the thing, and I'm not even sure if I can get anywhere close to the appraised value on it. I'm running a business here and the cost of running this shop is not cheap, and I need to make as much profit on this as possible. Understand? If you wanted to get more on this CB, you should've taken it to an auction or something where a collector who would be willing to pay top dollar for this sorta thing could've taken it off your hands. But you didn't - you came into my shop, and that's the highest I can offer and be assured that I'm not going to lose money on this.
[/quote]

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22317286.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1340233645' post='2990719']
Okay so, if I get this right:
1)You acknowledged Opti wasn't a member of LSF anymore;
BUT
2)Since our apology had a subtext that insulted you, he was back as a member of LSF.

That makes a lot of sense.
[/quote]

Read what I posted again and see if you comprehend better this time. I am genuinely curious about this brain damage correlation. We used to talk regularly and you were at least ten times smarter than this.