Hell Freezes Over

Beauty

I suppose the train has left the station, but for what it's worth, I did enjoy your rebel style for a while. I suppose if it were me, I'd let those nukes fly you were so fever pitched over a few months ago, but then again maybe this isn't good bye, just a changing of masks?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339461655' post='2981028']<OP>[/quote]
I am happy that you had your fun in CN and that (AFAIK) you didn't do anything terrible, OOC-wise, in the process.

Strange how a lot of people get all upset because you did this or that to them and/or their alliance, and even stranger that they cheer on your departure from the game. If you think that quite often it's the same people that permanently complain that "nothing happens"... :facepalm:

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339461655' post='2981028']
After joining Valhalla, I hated it. I left them a fake, but nice reply and left them.
[/quote]

Rest assured Rotavele, no one fell for it here... or even trusted you... We were kind enough to offer you a chance and you proved us wrong... Well done... so much to be proud of...

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339480138' post='2981329']

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110935"]Deinos love their moon bases[/url]

Yeah....
[/quote]

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqicbvf68k1qazg1so4_250.gif[/img]

Welp pack it up boys, he/she went there.

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1339470585' post='2981197']
Congratulations on being the first thing that CN has agreed on as a community.
[/quote]

Didn't everyone agree that Non Grata sucked? :awesome:

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1339503826' post='2981472']
I am happy that you had your fun in CN and that (AFAIK) you didn't do anything terrible, OOC-wise, in the process.

Strange how a lot of people get all upset because you did this or that to them and/or their alliance, and even stranger that they cheer on your departure from the game. If you think that quite often it's the same people that permanently complain that "nothing happens"... :facepalm:
[/quote]
It's because nothing happened, so to speak. She went from one alliance to the other, rerolled several times, occupied minor offices and never did anything productive with them. She's not shaking things up, much in the same way that a 0.5 earthquake isn't making the news. She just thinks she was really important somehow.

On another note, when you have people from all over the cyberverse saying "good riddance" at your departure, you should probably reflect on that.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1339465358' post='2981111']
You are an emotionally unstable pathological liar with identity issues who's addicted to the public attention of wallowing in the cycle of betrayal, confession, and guilt.

Now pack in your attention whoring drama-lama crap-fest and get the $%&@ out.
[/quote]
This, literally this. You've screwed up in CN; however, it's all done and over until you reroll again. Until then, goodluck irl.

[quote name='Diego18' timestamp='1339515313' post='2981527']
Me too. I was expecting a global war at least :facepalm:
[/quote]

I'm not sure how someone going rogue would escalate into a global war. I hope that was sarcastic.

Honestly, I didn't want to make a thread or anything when I decided to quit before since it kind of makes it into a boy cried wolf thing.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1339503826' post='2981472']

[/quote]

Yeah, I'm sorry Jerdge but I'm going to have to say that nobody's intent while whining about the lack of things happening was to hear the obnoxious, insignificant ramblings of an attention-starved failure who's biggest and most lasting contribution to this game is the thread she leaves in.