Hell Freezes Over

Beauty

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339461655' post='2981028']
I was in GOONS, Im not gonna say who, but now that im not susceptible to attacks, I was someone pretty **** important ;D [/quote]
I can't really believe that you were in GOONS or, at the very least, that you were anyone "pretty important" in GOONS.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1339567308' post='2981971']
I can't really believe that you were in GOONS or, at the very least, that you were anyone "pretty important" in GOONS.
[/quote]

He was "pretty important" in the same sense that Chunky Monkey or Schattenmann were.

Seeing as a good majority of the Planet Bob knows me, I will name myself as Infamous :D

I was largely known and will never be forgotten >:)

(P.S. Saying stuff like this makes me laugh because EmperorMarx and etc take it so serious)

But anyways, Seeing as GOONS (Neutral Shoving) accepted any one in, I dont see why so many people were doubtful i was a member. My identity has been revealed to the ones I do trust, hopefully these wont turn out like my "Friends" here did...

As well as, Alliances dont care who they accept. NG has tried to SERIOUSLY recruit me many of times, giving me "Advice".... So I dont see why its so unbelievable.

Edited by Rotavele

And honestly you guys insulting me continously on my way out, is making me want to come back just to get revenge.

So if you really want me gone, you'll stop.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339568453' post='2981976']
NG has tried to SERIOUSLY recruit me many of times, giving me "Advice".... So I dont see why its so unbelievable.
[/quote]

Yeah, no.

KingXander can't possibly top the way he denied you last time.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1339568960' post='2981980']
Yeah, no.

KingXander can't possibly top the way he denied you last time.
[/quote]

Oh I dont think your correct on this one. longnameislong, Lenin, and Unkajo have all tried to give me the advice to bury the hatchet and try to recoup with Xander. I've denied all 3 times tbh.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1339562960' post='2981940']
Rotavelle,

Stop.

Sincerely,
Bob

or did i miss that boat already
[/quote]

heh boats

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339568860' post='2981979']
And honestly you guys insulting me continously on my way out, is making me want to come back just to get revenge.

So if you really want me gone, you'll stop.
[/quote]

Actually, I want to see what laughable thing you consider revenge so be my guest.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1339569098' post='2981984']
heh boats

Actually, I want to see what laughable thing you consider revenge so be my guest.
[/quote]

Please englighten me on your words of wisdom on how not to do things laughable, Sir CSM.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339568860' post='2981979']

So if you really want me gone, you'll stop.[/quote]
Nobody wants you gone.

You provide drama. You're like a one (wo)man GGA right now. We're just saying: if you want to go, good riddance. Since you clearly don't, however, we'll just invest in more popcorn and keep on watching you do stupid things in front of the entire cyberverse.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1339569264' post='2981987']
Nobody wants you gone.

You provide drama. You're like a one (wo)man GGA right now. We're just saying: if you want to go, good riddance. Since you clearly don't, however, we'll just invest in more popcorn and keep on watching you do stupid things in front of the entire cyberverse.
[/quote]

I probably will stay, just to provide more grief for everyone and seeing how mad I've made everyone, it kind of enlightens me. After all, If TOP/MK/NG envy my skills and I piss them off, I must be the #1 troll out there.

Makes me feel good inside. :)

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339568453' post='2981976']
But anyways, Seeing as GOONS (Neutral Shoving) accepted any one in, I dont see why so many people were doubtful i was a member. My identity has been revealed to the ones I do trust, hopefully these wont turn out like my "Friends" here did...[/quote]
Why does protecting your identity matter if you're on the way out the door? Why not just tell us, then we can judge for ourselves if you were either actually:

a) in Neutral Shoving; and
b) "pretty important".

e:

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1339567999' post='2981974']
He was "pretty important" in the same sense that Chunky Monkey or Schattenmann were.
[/quote]
Yep, I think you've probably hit the proverbial nail on the head there.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1339569483' post='2981990']
Why does protecting your identity matter if you're on the way out the door? Why not just tell us, then we can judge for ourselves if you were either actually:

a) in Neutral Shoving; and/or
b) "pretty important".
[/quote]

Because being kept in ~suspense~ is amusing. Except no one is in suspense about this or anything else. Nobody believes a pathological liar.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339569160' post='2981986']
Please englighten me on your words of wisdom on how not to do things laughable, Sir CSM.
[/quote]

here's some free tips

1. castration fics are generally frowned upon
2. sigging your litany of experience being a deputy minister of whatever for bad alliance X isn't really impressive whatsoever and nobody cares that MCXA couldn't find anybody else willing to do a job that has no business existing in the first place
3. when you make an angry goodbye thread, actually leave (this has two benefits: 1. people take you seriously or at least somewhat 2. you don't read the response and can pretend that everybody said 'we lost a legend today' in order to continue your delusion)

Edited by Chief Savage Man

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1339542671' post='2981766']Yeah people, let's keep this all OOC and write fantasy about slicing KingXander to pieces and wishing death upon him.[/quote]
If that was serious and aimed at the player it was pretty bad. Was it serious and aimed at the player?

feel free to try and join mk when you secretly reroll! (unless of course you've been doing that for the last few days with a proxy in which case keep trying).

e: looks like duncan king beat you at 'exiting' this world too. mid war even!

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1339571516' post='2982003']
feel free to try and join mk when you secretly reroll! (unless of course you've been doing that for the last few days with a proxy in which case keep trying).

[/quote]

Ill join later. The fact you think im applying for MK under proxies now is intriguing.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339570875' post='2982000']
Honestly the writing of Xander and his manipulation has convinced me to pursue the career of an English teacher.
[/quote]

Yeah, you're totally ready for that. I'll let you find the mistakes and give yourself a grade:

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339569092' post='2981983']
Oh I dont think your correct on this one. longnameislong, Lenin, and Unkajo have all tried to give me the advice to bury the hatchet and try to recoup with Xander. I've denied all 3 times tbh.
[/quote]

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1339571516' post='2982003']
[/quote]

You're welcome :>

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

So, just to make everything clear:

Your're staying and applying for Legion membership, and you're all doing it under this name? Legion is a good pick, but I'd listen to Myth and join R&R if I were you.

Edited by ccabal86

[quote name='ccabal86' timestamp='1339595674' post='2982050']
So, just to make everything clear:

Your're staying and applying for Legion membership, and you're all doing it under this name? Legion is a good pick, but I'd listen to Myth and join R&R if I were you.
[/quote]

So mean.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1339569098' post='2981984']
heh boats

[/quote]
I had to throw it in there ;)

I want to see what she can do at all. She's screaming of bloody revenge, but I can't really take it seriously when her name sounds like a woman's dress shop and her reputation is as stalwart as a wet paper towel.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339569449' post='2981989']
I probably will stay, just to provide more grief for everyone and seeing how mad I've made everyone, it kind of enlightens me. After all, If TOP/MK/NG envy my skills and I piss them off, I must be the #1 troll out there.

Makes me feel good inside. :)
[/quote]
How is it possible to feel so self-important? I'm amazed.

[quote name='Horo the Wise Wolf' timestamp='1339600937' post='2982071']
How is it possible to feel so self-important? I'm amazed.
[/quote]

When someone has problems making friends and keeping them, they come to games like this and try to be loved by all. When they aren't, they become delusional and believe that because people don't love them, they must be the most amazing person on the website. I blame twitter for this.