Hell Freezes Over

Beauty

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rota, let me do something I don't really do and step way back from Digiterra for a minute: There is constantly someone getting dumped on, I mean more than anyone else by a mile. Farung, Walford, Martens, Peggy Sue, etc. It's been your turn lately; I don't follow you, I don't know why. Regardless of whether or not you deserve it, whatever the reasons are, you're not handling it properly. Disappear for 2 months. Go in Legion, build your nation, occupy your time some way that doesn't involve talking to anyone but stay on top of current events, but go away for two months.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1339630490' post='2982266']
Rota, let me do something I don't really do and step way back from Digiterra for a minute: There is constantly someone getting dumped on, I mean more than anyone else by a mile. Farung, Walford, Martens, Peggy Sue, etc. It's been your turn lately; I don't follow you, I don't know why. Regardless of whether or not you deserve it, whatever the reasons are, you're not handling it properly. Disappear for 2 months. Go in Legion, build your nation, occupy your time some way that doesn't involve talking to anyone but stay on top of current events, but go away for two months.
[/quote]

ITT: I agree with Schatt. Listen to this man's advice.

[/quote]

[quote][18:46] <Mogar> schatt worded it differently than i did
[18:47] <Mogar> but his advice is basically what i was trying to do for you
[18:47] <Rotavele> What?
[18:47] <Rotavele> Why didnt you say that
[18:47] <Rotavele> God damnit
[18:47] <Mogar> you dont have to be sarcastic
[18:48] <Mogar> and i didnt think that telling you "hey, shut the $%&@ up for a month"[/quote]

I just really hope I can stick by this. The temptations are heavy. I will do my best though.

Edited by Rotavele

[/quote]

Please do not try to poach TOP applicants.

This will be your first and final warning.

[quote name='Diego18' timestamp='1339515313' post='2981527']
Me too. I was expecting a global war at least :facepalm:
[/quote]
quoting for incredible irony.
in completely seriousness i laughed really hard when i read MK's thread, specifically because of remebering this one post.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Diego18' timestamp='1339515313' post='2981527']
Me too. I was expecting a global war at least :facepalm:
[/quote]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339517078' post='2981539']
I'm not sure how someone going rogue would escalate into a global war. I hope that was sarcastic.

Honestly, I didn't want to make a thread or anything when I decided to quit before since it kind of makes it into a boy cried wolf thing.
[/quote]

I agree with Mogar. This war Ironic.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1339465358' post='2981111']

You are an emotionally unstable pathological liar with identity issues who's addicted to the public attention of wallowing in the cycle of betrayal, confession, and guilt.

[/quote]

Is this an official diagnosis ?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1339648893' post='2982878']
Well, that's a problem. A person is a person is a person and no person should be told that they have no friends like what you said here.
[/quote]

Thanks babe.

Oh ffs, leave Rotavele alone. I am unaware of his history and frankly I don’t care. No-one deserves the crap he has received in this thread. Why do none of you have any empathy for this person? Because it’s the internet you think snarky remarks don’t hurt? When dozens of people crap on you it has a horrible emotional impact, here or real life. Grow up.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339622210' post='2982196']The only alliance I have stabbed in the back is CSN. [There] is no one I have stabbed in the back.[/quote]
[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd295/jerdge/jerdge/confusedlookcat.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1339650055' post='2982914']Boo. Hoo.[/quote]
I like how your cunning reply nailed the issue, practically leaving no room for him to argue anymore. Well done.

[quote name='bobsanders2' timestamp='1339656705' post='2983122']
Oh ffs, leave Rotavele alone. I am unaware of his history and frankly I don’t care. No-one deserves the crap he has received in this thread. Why do none of you have any empathy for this person? Because it’s the internet you think snarky remarks don’t hurt? When dozens of people crap on you it has a horrible emotional impact, here or real life. Grow up.
[/quote]

Aww thank you bud! :)

[quote name='ccabal86' timestamp='1339666170' post='2983197']
bobsanders2

Hmmm....
[/quote]

Notice that I created this account in like, February. I'm simply an infrequent poster and concerned citizen, it's not what you're implying.

[quote name='bobsanders2' timestamp='1339656705' post='2983122']
[/quote]
We're gonna have two iconic posters named Bob Sanders, I see.

[quote name='ccabal86' timestamp='1339709999' post='2983995']
She's not leaving :P
[/quote]
sshhh some people deserve their dreams