Hell Freezes Over

Beauty

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339569449' post='2981989']
I probably will stay, just to provide more grief for everyone and seeing how mad I've made everyone, it kind of enlightens me. After all, If TOP/MK/NG envy my skills and I piss them off, I must be the #1 troll out there.

Makes me feel good inside. :)
[/quote]

Gee, who could have predicted this?
No one in their right minds would accept you.

So Hell didn't freeze over yet? And here I thought winter was finally coming. :(

This topic should be renamed "ITT Rotavele self-righteously updates us on whether [i]it[/i] (he? she? etc?) plans on quitting CN today". Or we could just name it "Terms and Conditions Agreement"... Then at least no one would bother reading it.

[quote name='Horo the Wise Wolf' timestamp='1339600937' post='2982071']
How is it possible to feel so self-important? I'm amazed.
[/quote]
People were amazed at how self-important I am!

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1339616816' post='2982150']
This is too far.
[/quote]
But it's very true.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339597887' post='2982058']
She applied to like every alliance in the game.
[/quote]

The Legion is the only place I have applied to? Were you referring to [url="http://www.orderoftheparadox.net/index.php?/topic/1054-rotaveles-applicacion/"]this[/url]? If so, I understand your concerns, it was a very srs application, as denoted by my answers.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1339610734' post='2982124']
Please do not join R&R as I value our treaty and don't want to see it go. :(
[/quote]

I have too much respect the members of R&R, Sticking by me when the world turned its back on me. I wont join them, but I do value their friendship. So take a deep breath Trotsky, and let it all out.

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1339616916' post='2982152']
You know it is bad when members of Bal Masque can share the same opinion on you as members of MK, I sincerely hope you get away from this game and do not come back.
[/quote]

The knife in the back by Bal Masque has already been served. No need to deepen the wound.

-------------------

As I have discussed it with a few of my friends left in this place, I have decided to release everything behind the CN Info. Call me a failure if you will, you'll only be echoing.

The fully story on my quitting was that while in Bal Masque, I began to become a target of Hacked Forums Account, A Hacked Nation, and my I.P. had began to become a target of failed DDoS Attacks.

After this, I gathered what close friends I have, and I announced my quitting. It was never meant to actually quit, but more of a re-roll to a whole new persona. This is the first time I've actually explained my story. It feels good.

--------------------

And yet, I do not get it any more. Everyone complains about how much I am an attention whore, yet they continue to speak my name as soon as I enter a channel or speak my name on their forums and etc. Am i an attention whore or a popular? Make up your mind, then let me know what I am so I can be once more enlightened.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339620063' post='2982178']
The knife in the back by Bal Masque has already been served. No need to deepen the wound.
[/quote]
What did we do to you exactly? you chose to leave and from what I saw on BM's forums were a welcomed member of the community.

[/quote]
Seems like you've been the one stabbing alliances in the back and not the other way around....

[/quote]
:lol1: No this is just to much. Really, ask around and you will notice that I have no ill will to you like most of us (even advice people to not say or do things). We really wanted to give you a good home where you could have fun and all that jazz. Taking you in while you weren't really that popular around the place, taking a PR hit for it just to do it. Hell you even had a person that probably doesn't need to be named make sure that the above would happen, and it is suddenly us that puts a knife in [i]your [/i]back. I think I have to sit down for a while now, because really this is just to much.

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1339620567' post='2982183']
Rotavele, are you kidding me? We let you in no questions asked. We gave you a chance and you threw it in our face. I have no respect for a liar.
[/quote]

Yeah... I surely threw it in your face. Sorry that I was becoming of OOC attacks and decided to take it up on my own as nothing would be able to be done by you guys. Then before I could even re-join BM. I have JB insulting me in private, So i get not to come back. Then, I get it slammed in my face insults by Roq and Yourself in this very thread.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339620638' post='2982184']
What did we do to you exactly? you chose to leave and from what I saw on BM's forums were a welcomed member of the community.
[/quote]

See above.

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1339620934' post='2982187']
Seems like you've been the one stabbing alliances in the back and not the other way around....
[/quote]

The only alliance I have stabbed in the back is CSN. They're is no one I have stabbed in the back. You will never find a conflict with me that I have been the first one to throw an insult. Never.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1339620964' post='2982188']
:lol1: No this is just to much. Really, ask around and you will notice that I have no ill will to you like most of us (even advice people to not say or do things). We really wanted to give you a good home where you could have fun and all that jazz. Taking you in while you weren't really that popular around the place, taking a PR hit for it just to do it. Hell you even had a person that probably doesn't need to be named make sure that the above would happen, and it is suddenly us that puts a knife in [i]your [/i]back. I think I have to sit down for a while now, because really this is just to much.
[/quote]

Yes it was a knife in my back, Read above. You may have no ill-will but the others who [i]represent[/i] Bal Masque do.

And for someone who holds no ill-will towards myself is quite commical, As you posted on my Legion application going against me. As well have tried to troll me numerous times in IRC, If thats what you do to someone who you are neutral or friendly towards, I desire not to be communicative with a friend like that.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339622210' post='2982196']
The only alliance I have stabbed in the back is CSN.
[/quote]

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339461655' post='2981028']
...however hopefully my revealing of logs with Dave93 serves as a ground to punishment to an alliance up the ass of every sphere in fear of being rolled.

Sup TIO?

<snip>
[/quote]

Please stop arguing with yourself, it is quite confusing.

Edited by Dark Temptation

They're is no one I have stabbed in the back. You will never find a conflict with me that I have been the first one to throw an insult. Never.
[/quote]

They are is no one? I think you mean there :P

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1339622618' post='2982200']
Please stop arguing with yourself, it is quite confusing.
[/quote]

Iirc, It was you who began the trolling centered on me in The Bal Masque Embassy on the TIO forums, enlighten me how I struck first here.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339622752' post='2982203']
They are is no one? I think you mean there :P
[/quote]

This is the Open World Forums, not English class.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339622804' post='2982205']
Iirc, It was you who began the trolling centered on me in The Bal Masque Embassy on the TIO forums, enlighten me how I struck first here.
[/quote]

You requested for your diplomatic mask to be changed from MCXA, to Sovrana, and finally Bal Masque in less than two weeks, and in each instance you claimed to speak [i]officially[/i] for each alliance. Asking how many alliances you've been in, and long you planned on staying in Bal Masque is hardly flaming; I'm sure our Admins get tired of dealing with your mask requests.

However, I'll enlighten you nonetheless. Recall your comments in our private embassy with MCXA about the relationship between TIO and MCXA as of late. ;)

And for someone who holds no ill-will towards myself is quite commical, As you posted on my Legion application going against me. As well have tried to troll me numerous times in IRC, If thats what you do to someone who you are neutral or friendly towards, I desire not to be communicative with a friend like that.
[/quote]
Oh dear god how can I live with myself! Please god smite me on this very spot... hey hang on there.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dlWCB.jpg[/img]

Yes I'm the devil himself for saying that. Need a explanation: we also thought that you would have been a good fit. Sadly enough you made some in my views irrational decisions on IRC than ended up with you leaving (sadly enough).

I can't even remember trolling you on IRC, hell I even started weighing my words to be nice for you. Seeing you previous statements about a knife in the back and all that crap you seems to jump to the extreme when the hell you feel like it.

And on that note you seem to be a bit of a pathological lair that tries to pull a victim card whenever you can. Have a good day and life, you are no longer our problem and welcome to my ignore list.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1339624692' post='2982232']
Oh dear god how can I live with myself! Please god smite me on this very spot... hey hang on there.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dlWCB.jpg[/img]

Yes I'm the devil himself for saying that. Need a explanation: we also thought that you would have been a good fit. Sadly enough you made some in my views irrational decisions on IRC than ended up with you leaving (sadly enough).

I can't even remember trolling you on IRC, hell I even started weighing my words to be nice for you. Seeing you previous statements about a knife in the back and all that crap you seems to jump to the extreme when the hell you feel like it.

And on that note you seem to be a bit of a pathological lair that tries to pull a victim card whenever you can. Have a good day and life, you are no longer our problem and welcome to my ignore list.
[/quote]

Bi polar much?

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1339623891' post='2982222']
You requested for your diplomatic mask to be changed from MCXA, to Sovrana, and finally Bal Masque in less than two weeks, and in each instance you claimed to speak [i]officially[/i] for each alliance. Asking how many alliances you've been in, and long you planned on staying in Bal Masque is hardly flaming; I'm sure our Admins get tired of dealing with your mask requests.

However, I'll enlighten you nonetheless. Recall your comments in our private embassy with MCXA about the relationship between TIO and MCXA as of late. ;)
[/quote]

I spoke on part of my alliance, It was in order to fix that situation.... I have aired out enough dirty laundry, and will save MCXA's private works to their private works..

Did I not try to fix the relations? If not, Oops! :D

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1339624935' post='2982235']
You rustled my jimmies.
[/quote]

What happened to going on your ignore list? Seems we both have problems committing to our choices. Thanks for a great time in Bal Masque.... (No sarcasm)

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1339623795' post='2982220']
You're a joke, what annoys me the most is I went out my way to be nice to you and to try involve you in the alliance workings. I should have went with gut instincts and trolled the !@#$ out of you!
[/quote]
I think many alliances feel the same. :P