A Nominal Announcement

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1313269052' post='2779889']
Well played, MK.

My condolences, Mjolnir[/quote]

On the contrary, I congratulate NoR on the continued development of their treaties ties. Those who paid attention to the last war shouldn't be surprised by this.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1313514540' post='2782216']
Crippling irony!
[/quote]

You are polar. I've seen your actions and beheld your idiocy. I suggest turning your back on this thread as you did on your allies on several occassions.

More on topic: This move certainly is interesting. I'm pleased.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1313280402' post='2780108']
Why would we disband because of a war? I was referring to when we will all probably disband at or near the end of the game. As in, before the end of the game, if you are still around and we haven't done it already before admin gives notice of CN shutting down, we're going to roll you.
[/quote]

In my opinion, this constitutes a threat to our ally. Were I in charge I'd dec you and let all the alliances who want a shot at you and your friends step right through the MK/NPO ODP and kick your door in.

But alas, I'm not gov. There may be no consequences for your actions. But don't count on it.

When the newly treatied alliances are ready to roll, do be sure to stop in and say hello.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1313531408' post='2782373']
In my opinion, this constitutes a threat to our ally. Were I in charge I'd dec you and let all the alliances who want a shot at you and your friends step right through the MK/NPO ODP and kick your door in.

But alas, I'm not gov. There may be no consequences for your actions. But don't count on it.

When the newly treatied alliances are ready to roll, do be sure to stop in and say hello.
[/quote]

Wow TPF has started threatening people again? I'm pretty sure Valhalla learned that bullying people gets you know where. If this post is any sign of things to come TPF hasn't learned that, and are just going to use the fact that the target has been taken off your back to return to your old bullying ways. That's pretty pathetic.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313532215' post='2782385']
Wow TPF has started threatening people again? I'm pretty sure Valhalla learned that bullying people gets you know where. If this post is any sign of things to come TPF hasn't learned that, and are just going to use the fact that the target has been taken off your back to return to your old bullying ways. That's pretty pathetic.
[/quote]
When did TPF stop?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313532215' post='2782385']
[/quote]

TPF is not threatening or bullying anyone. Sparta are the ones doing the threatening. I am doing nothing more than stating that I would be more proactive than to sit back and wait for them to attack my treaty partner.

Irrespective of my views or those of TPF, NSO are perfectly capable of handling themselves and the situation with Sparta. Perhaps this treaty eventually presents them with an opportunity, perhaps it doesn't. Perhaps they take it, perhaps they don't. Whatever happens it's up to them, not me.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1313533899' post='2782407']
Irrespective of my views or those of TPF, NSO are perfectly capable of handling themselves and the situation with Sparta. Perhaps this treaty eventually presents them with an opportunity, perhaps it doesn't. Perhaps they take it, perhaps they don't. Whatever happens it's up to them, not me.
[/quote]
We would not deny you that pleasure :wub: