A Nominal Announcement

You will regret this, NoR. I've worked alongside MK in every war since BiPolar, I know how they operate. They're tricky, slimy people who will stop at nothing to get their own way. Look at the way they took the NpO for a ride, and then discarded them. Look at the way the manipulated TOP into attacking them and then allying them. MK always make sure that they look after themselves, and this is no exception. As soon as the get their way, they will cast you off like a dirty glove.

MK knows what they want and they know who can give it to them. It doesn't really matter what NoR does or doesn't do at this point; MK will put up with it in exchange for the prize. Then they will pounce.

What I don;t get is that you bothered to sign a ODP in the first place? Why not just go for a MDP? I knew it was inevitable for weeks.

So well played, MK.

My condolences, Mjolnir.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1313272960' post='2779960']
For a guy that doesn't give a crap about us, WC sure likes to take shots at every post I make.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]We honestly could care less about Sparta. Quite frankly your alliance barely registers on our radar. It's just that you, personally, can give quite a laugh when you're up to it. Where your little obsession came from I have no idea, considering NSO has never done anything to you, but please, do continue. You will provide us hours of diversion I am sure.

Anyway, once again, congratulations to MK and NoR. Though I do not believe you need a formal tie to jump in on SF when the time comes. NSO certainly doesn't.[/color]

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1313270666' post='2779925']
I'm not a tactical genius, but I've worked with MK on every single war since Karma. They know how I work, and I know how they work. I'm not brilliant, I'm just saying that considering that both Sparta and MK both now have "friends of friends" clauses to work with, and we both aren't opposed to jumping in to fronts without direct chains anyway, that this war will be interesting to plan against one another.

I'm not sure why you are so hostile about it, but it's the truth. Hell, I've already talked to them on multiple occassions about it and we've both expressed both dissapointment and excitement at the prospect of facing one another. For once we get to plan agianst an actual challenge, which the likes of NSO has never provided.
[/quote]
The first part is reasonable, and is also quite different to what you've been saying in most of your recent posts. The reason I come off as hostile is because I am lambasting you for your rash of recent posts, which all have a tone of 'behold mighty Sparta, with our perfect war records and XX and we're really looking forward to this coming war, honest! Also we beat people in the past, so they must be incompetent, whereas when you guys beat us it will be because you're competent, and not because Sparta is horrible'. It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself as much as everyone else that Sparta is up to the coming war, as well as can handle losing one.

And no, we've never had much military firepower. That's never stopped us doing what we do, and using what we have when we need to. Certainly, we've done enough to give you a massive war boner for us. What I found most amusing about that little rant, was the way you talked about losing a war and disbanding in the same breath.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1313273192' post='2779965']
You will regret this, NoR. I've worked alongside MK in every war since BiPolar, I know how they operate. They're tricky, slimy people who will stop at nothing to get their own way. Look at the way they took the NpO for a ride, and then discarded them. Look at the way the manipulated TOP into attacking them and then allying them. MK always make sure that they look after themselves, and this is no exception. As soon as the get their way, they will cast you off like a dirty glove.

MK knows what they want and they know who can give it to them. It doesn't really matter what NoR does or doesn't do at this point; MK will put up with it in exchange for the prize. Then they will pounce.

What I don;t get is that you bothered to sign a ODP in the first place? Why not just go for a MDP? I knew it was inevitable for weeks.

So well played, MK.

My condolences, Mjolnir.
[/quote]

We're all so irrelevant we don't even need to post anymore, Banksy will post for us

It's funny to see all of the "you will regret this NoR" talk going around, but really, NoR isn't incompetent, their leadership has weighed their options, discussed the idea etc and made the decision to treaty MK. I trust their judgment most of the time so I don't see any reason to be overly concerned.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1313274448' post='2779993']
It's funny to see all of the "you will regret this NoR" talk going around, but really, NoR isn't incompetent, their leadership has weighed their options, discussed the idea etc and made the decision to treaty MK. I trust their judgment most of the time so I don't see any reason to be overly concerned.
[/quote]
This is going to be one of those posts which is really funny to read in two years time when MK HAS STABBED NoR IN THE BACK.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1313274885' post='2779995']
This is going to be one of those posts which is really funny to read in two years time when MK HAS STABBED NoR IN THE BACK.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Personally speaking, I'd rather have MK stab me in the back than fight for SF/Polar.[/color]

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1313274885' post='2779995']
[/quote]
You're killing our morale here, man.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1313273674' post='2779972']
The first part is reasonable, and is also quite different to what you've been saying in most of your recent posts. The reason I come off as hostile is because I am lambasting you for your rash of recent posts, which all have a tone of 'behold mighty Sparta, with our perfect war records and XX and we're really looking forward to this coming war, honest! Also we beat people in the past, so they must be incompetent, whereas when you guys beat us it will be because you're competent, and not because Sparta is horrible'. It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself as much as everyone else that Sparta is up to the coming war, as well as can handle losing one.

And no, we've never had much military firepower. That's never stopped us doing what we do, and using what we have when we need to. Certainly, we've done enough to give you a massive war boner for us. What I found most amusing about that little rant, was the way you talked about losing a war and disbanding in the same breath.
[/quote]
I talked about disbanding?

Clearly Nordreich are gullible children who have no idea what they are doing and lack all capacity to evaluate the political world and shape their reactions accordingly. I mean, what other possible explanation could there be for them to sign with the dastardly and slimy Mushroom Kingdom? By signing this treaty, the kinderkaisers have signed away the entire world to the Mushreich. We will all rue this day, this black day. What have you wrought, Nordreich? [i]What have you wrought?[/i]

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1313276058' post='2780022']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Right here:

[spoiler][22:25] <Hyp> Question for Brehon[On_Air] when you get back. Obviously Sparta isn't in the best position right now and in allh onesty we'll probably lose next war. If we up and rolled the living $%&@ of of NSO before we went down, would you shed a tear?
[22:26] <Hyp> We're going to roll them before we disband
[22:27] <Hyp> we've already decided that
[22:27] <Hyp> doesnt matter when or whyy, but we're doing it.
[22:27] <Hyp> They are literally the only alliance in our history that we hate so much that we're waiting for the day to utterly wreck them
[22:29] <Hyp> Their entire goal in the game is to be giant pieces of !@#$.
[22:30] <Hyp> they are rude
[22:30] <Hyp> worthless
[22:30] <Hyp> idiotic little !@#$%*es
[22:30] <+WickedJ> i resent that. im rude.
[22:31] <Hyp> They literally have no point in CN expect to be !@#$@#$ <censored>
[22:31] <Hyp> except*
[22:32] <Hyp> If there was one alliance that I literally would not mind prolonging the war to the breakign point, it's them
[22:32] <Hyp> villains or not
[22:32] <Hyp> $%&@ them
[22:32] <Hyp> $%&@ the horse they rode in on
[22:32] <Hyp> $%&@ it's shoes
[22:32] <Hyp> $%&@ the guy who made them
[22:33] <Hyp> $%&@ the family that birthed him[/spoiler]

For those of you who cannot be bothered to read the entire log, here is the relevant bit:

[22:25] <Hyp> Question for Brehon[On_Air] when you get back. Obviously Sparta isn't in the best position right now and in allh onesty we'll probably lose next war. If we up and rolled the living $%&@ of of NSO before we went down, would you shed a tear?

As you can plainly see, Sparta feels that this MK-NoR treaty has doomed their already small chances of winning the next war. Realizing that defeat will come, without a doubt, the first thing that occurs to their master strategist is disbandment. Is Sparta truly on such weak foundations that it cannot survive one lost war? I highly doubt that, even of Sparta, but you would know better than me.

Tell me, are you that worried of MK and NoR? You shouldn't be. Neither of those alliances wants to see you crushed (it is mainly your friends in GOD and Fark who have attracted the ire of the world), so do not fret yourself.[/color]

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1313276058' post='2780022']
[/quote]
You did indeed, see RV's post.

Also, concerning those last few lines: :smug:

E: That's also what I was referring to with this post: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104370&view=findpost&p=2777357

Edited by WorldConqueror

I have bookmarked this thread so in two years as I adjust the pipe in my mouth and the cap on my head while I ponder on the politics of cybernations I can quickly access this to have a laugh about how people actually, for a second, thought that any treaty wasn't disposable to MK. I will then go back to arguing in the World Politics sub forum and finally prove that the Mushroom Kingdom is indeed as bad as Pacifica was.

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1313278843' post='2780071']
/is amazed that it took 71 posts before someone mentionned it
[/quote]

;( I feel so left out :huh:

[quote name='Dom Zak' timestamp='1313270528' post='2779922']
Congrats guys!

Love the title :smug:
[/quote]

And really, this is pretty epic.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1313276613' post='2780031']
[color="#0000FF"]Right here:

[spoiler][22:25] <Hyp> Question for Brehon[On_Air] when you get back. Obviously Sparta isn't in the best position right now and in allh onesty we'll probably lose next war. If we up and rolled the living $%&@ of of NSO before we went down, would you shed a tear?
[22:27] <Hyp> doesnt matter when or whyy, but we're doing it.
[22:27] <Hyp> They are literally the only alliance in our history that we hate so much that we're waiting for the day to utterly wreck them
[22:29] <Hyp> Their entire goal in the game is to be giant pieces of !@#$.
[22:30] <Hyp> they are rude
[22:30] <Hyp> worthless
[22:30] <Hyp> idiotic little !@#$%*es
[22:30] <+WickedJ> i resent that. im rude.
[22:31] <Hyp> They literally have no point in CN expect to be !@#$@#$ <censored>
[22:31] <Hyp> except*
[22:32] <Hyp> If there was one alliance that I literally would not mind prolonging the war to the breakign point, it's them
[22:32] <Hyp> villains or not
[22:32] <Hyp> $%&@ them
[22:32] <Hyp> $%&@ the horse they rode in on
[22:32] <Hyp> $%&@ it's shoes
[22:32] <Hyp> $%&@ the guy who made them
[22:33] <Hyp> $%&@ the family that birthed him[/spoiler]

For those of you who cannot be bothered to read the entire log, here is the relevant bit:

[22:25] <Hyp> Question for Brehon[On_Air] when you get back. Obviously Sparta isn't in the best position right now and in allh onesty we'll probably lose next war. If we up and rolled the living $%&@ of of NSO before we went down, would you shed a tear?

As you can plainly see, Sparta feels that this MK-NoR treaty has doomed their already small chances of winning the next war. Realizing that defeat will come, without a doubt, the first thing that occurs to their master strategist is disbandment. Is Sparta truly on such weak foundations that it cannot survive one lost war? I highly doubt that, even of Sparta, but you would know better than me.

Tell me, are you that worried of MK and NoR? You shouldn't be. Neither of those alliances wants to see you crushed (it is mainly your friends in GOD and Fark who have attracted the ire of the world), so do not fret yourself.[/color]
[/quote]
Why would we disband because of a war? I was referring to when we will all probably disband at or near the end of the game. As in, before the end of the game, if you are still around and we haven't done it already before admin gives notice of CN shutting down, we're going to roll you.

Did you think I meant we are disbanding because of the coming war?