A Nominal Announcement

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1313277400' post='2780049']
Wow NoR you're SO easy to get with.
[/quote]

You say that jokingly, but it's what's apparent to most.. as long as you're holding the cards, at least.

[ooc] Reminds me of when Metallica release Load (i.e. sell out). [/ooc]

Edit: to add analogy

Edited by Thrash

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1313280402' post='2780108']
Why would we disband because of a war? I was referring to when we will all probably disband at or near the end of the game. As in, before the end of the game, if you are still around and we haven't done it already before admin gives notice of CN shutting down, we're going to roll you.

Did you think I meant we are disbanding because of the coming war?
[/quote]
Like I said before, I found it amusing that you speak of losing a war and disbanding in the same breath. I can only go on what you say, not what you meant to say. You put it in that context, not us. Next time you're raving about !@#$@#$ farriers and their families and rolling people and disbanding perhaps you should choose your words more carefully.

Also, why are you waiting to roll us? You're obviously all worked up, surely glorious and powerful Sparta can find a way.

Congratulations to both parties!*

[img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/alohaalliance/Aloha/AlohaProp/mjolnershield.png[/img]

[size="1"]*Not really[/size]

Edited by Krack

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1313275063' post='2780001']
[color="#0000FF"]Personally speaking, I'd rather have MK stab me in the back than fight for SF/Polar.[/color]
[/quote]

I'm agreeing with you more and more these days, something is terribly wrong

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1313282160' post='2780133']

[img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/alohaalliance/Aloha/AlohaProp/mjolnershield.png[/img]

[/quote]
Out of totally objective interest, how long did that take you to whip up?

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1313282160' post='2780133']

[/quote]

I hate to rain on your propaganda art and all, but....its Mjoln*I*r. I know, it probably took you all of 15 minutes, but you might want to fix that :smug:

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1313267795' post='2779857']
Well looks like the MK damage control department managed to rack up another victory.
[/quote]
maybe the other side should follow suit. cant be mad if youre/theyre sitting around doing nothing, knowing a war is on the way cant complain about it being a curbstomp when only one side puts in the effort to rally forces. Thats your/their own fault.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1313283243' post='2780147']
maybe the other side should follow suit. cant be mad if youre/theyre sitting around doing nothing, knowing a war is on the way cant complain about it being a curbstomp when only one side puts in the effort to rally forces. Thats your/their own fault.
[/quote]

Pretty sure the other side is working. They're just either not as good at it or their moves aren't as out in the open.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1313268545' post='2779877']
All I'm confused about is why you bothered signing that ODP. If your objective was to create a binding tie, then why not just go straight for this in the first place? I can't believe that anything significant has changed between the two treaties.[/quote]
A great deal has indeed changed within the last few weeks. Just because you aren't privy to something doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1313282877' post='2780143']
I hate to rain on your propaganda art and all, but....its Mjoln*I*r. I know, it probably took you all of 15 minutes, but you might want to fix that :smug:
[/quote]

That's embarrassing.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313283362' post='2780148']
Pretty sure the other side is working. They're just either not as good at it or their moves aren't as out in the open.
[/quote]
lets hope so, cuz i dont want it to be a curbstomp, or hear !@#$%*ing about how its a curbstomp

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313283362' post='2780148']
[/quote]
I hear God moves in mysterious ways.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1313274885' post='2779995']
This is going to be one of those posts which is really funny to read in two years time when MK HAS STABBED NoR IN THE BACK.
[/quote]
You posted what I was thinking, nicely done. It will be interesting to see if MK actually gets the chance to individually stab all these allies of theirs in the back or MK gets discarded first by their allies much like NPO did in the Karma War.