A Nominal Announcement

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313532215' post='2782385']
Wow TPF has started threatening people again? I'm pretty sure Valhalla learned that bullying people gets you know where. If this post is any sign of things to come TPF hasn't learned that, and are just going to use the fact that the target has been taken off your back to return to your old bullying ways. That's pretty pathetic.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Good Christ I do not understand you at times. TPF has been quite quiet for years, only coming out to defend allies (who have all been hit either for questionable reasons, for defending allies who were hit for questionable reasons, or preemptively hit for potentially defending allies who have been hit for questionable reasons). Get off that damn horse and get your head out of your ass, and you'll see TPF has been anything but a "bully" these past several years.

But great assumption, based on one statement (by a non-government member mind you) or said only that TPF would defend an ally if it was attacked (especially for unfounded reasons). Jesus.[/color]

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1313533881' post='2782405']
When did TPF stop?
[/quote]

After they got rolled a few times, and before it's brought up yes Sparta shouldn't be threatening people either. It's pretty obvious they're about to get rolled though.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1313533899' post='2782407']
TPF is not threatening or bullying anyone. Sparta are the ones doing the threatening. I am doing nothing more than stating that I would be more proactive than to sit back and wait for them to attack my treaty partner.

Irrespective of my views or those of TPF, NSO are perfectly capable of handling themselves and the situation with Sparta. Perhaps this treaty eventually presents them with an opportunity, perhaps it doesn't. Perhaps they take it, perhaps they don't. Whatever happens it's up to them, not me.
[/quote]

NSO is pretty capable of handling it if they choose to do that. Sparta had a hard time with Exodus last war so I'd hate to see Exodus + friends. No need to come up in here flexing your muscles when it's just going to make you look dumb.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1313534136' post='2782416']
[color="#0000FF"]
But great assumption, based on one statement (by a non-government member mind you) or said only that TPF would defend an ally if it was attacked (especially for unfounded reasons). Jesus.[/color]
[/quote]

No that's not what was said. I think you need to go back through and read. What was said is that he would attack Sparta, if he was in charge, over comments a leader of Sparta made.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313534318' post='2782424']
No that's not what was said. I think you need to go back through and read. What was said is that he would attack Sparta, if he was in charge, over comments a leader of Sparta made.
[/quote]

Given the prevalence of preemptions in recent years and their acceptability to the public, I'd suggest that's a distinction without a difference.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1313534766' post='2782434']
Given the prevalence of preemptions in recent years and their acceptability to the public, I'd suggest that's a distinction without a difference.
[/quote]

Well I'd disagree with you. I don't really think preemption is a very honorable thing to do. Hitting someone because they look dangerous isn't cool.

If you're just trying to defend NSO though that's fine with me.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1313533899' post='2782407']
TPF is not threatening or bullying anyone. Sparta are the ones doing the threatening. I am doing nothing more than stating that I would be more proactive than to sit back and wait for them to attack my treaty partner.

Irrespective of my views or those of TPF, NSO are perfectly capable of handling themselves and the situation with Sparta. Perhaps this treaty eventually presents them with an opportunity, perhaps it doesn't. Perhaps they take it, perhaps they don't. Whatever happens it's up to them, not me.
[/quote]
[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313534318' post='2782424']
[/quote]

Ehh, at this point it's just some strange obsession Hyp has with us, and has had with us for over 2 years. He's fun to toy with on the OWF sure, but don't think that we discuss Sparta all that often. So, move along, folks. With all the back-and-forth, who would have known that this thread is an MK-NoR treaty upgrade? :P

• 1 year later...