A Nominal Announcement

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1313268186' post='2779869']
See, normally in the planning channel I would look at this treaty and be like "alright, we'll just avoid NoR's defense clauses then :smug: ". But then I remembered that MK now has the option to directly defend anyone in MJ....so really it doesn't who is hit now (I guess I should have seen that coming considering XX has the exact same clause). Finding a counter solution to this will be most challenging. Well played.
[/quote]
You're talking about an alliance that has demonstrated that [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97693"]it isn't particularly concerned about the niceties of traditional war declarations and maneuvering. [/url] If they wanted in on a hypothetical MJ war, do you really think they'd need a treaty? Stop being so narrow minded and stuck in 2008 CN.

Also what WorldConqueror said about laughing at you trying to sound like a tactical genius.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1313268545' post='2779877']
All I'm confused about is why you bothered signing that ODP. If your objective was to create a binding tie, then why not just go straight for this in the first place? I can't believe that anything significant has changed between the two treaties.

That said, you're both furthering your political agendas by signing this, and you know what you're signing up for, so congratulations on a successful piece of politics on both sides.
[/quote]
We could have not signed the ODP originally and waited until now to sign and MDoAP I suppose, but I don't see the benefit of that over signing the ODP originally. The past 6 weeks or so have largely been increasing member-member communication as well as getting our allies' opinions on an MDP+ relationship.

Edited by Drai

Glad to see that our FA team managed to trick Nordreich into doing our bidding once again :)

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1313268683' post='2779882']
Look at me, I'm playing politics Mum! It's pretty funny to see you constantly and transparently trying to paint yourself as a brilliant political strategist and military tactician, equal to anything the other side can throw at you. Repetition is the key, right?
[/quote]
He knows his !@#$.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1313268683' post='2779882']
Look at me, I'm playing politics Mum! It's pretty funny to see you constantly and transparently trying to paint yourself as a brilliant political strategist and military tactician, equal to anything the other side can throw at you. Repetition is the key, right?
[/quote]

I'm not a tactical genius, but I've worked with MK on every single war since Karma. They know how I work, and I know how they work. I'm not brilliant, I'm just saying that considering that both Sparta and MK both now have "friends of friends" clauses to work with, and we both aren't opposed to jumping in to fronts without direct chains anyway, that this war will be interesting to plan against one another.

I'm not sure why you are so hostile about it, but it's the truth. Hell, I've already talked to them on multiple occassions about it and we've both expressed both dissapointment and excitement at the prospect of facing one another. For once we get to plan agianst an actual challenge, which the likes of NSO has never provided.

Edited by Hyperion321

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1313269516' post='2779899']
The fact that NoR played off the wording shows how concerned they are.

Ardus wants a world where his alliance is able to defend themselves against any possible threats, he is a bad person.
[/quote]

I believe if you will listen to the CN talkshow Ardus said he believes Bob is on it's last legs and he is trying everything he can possibly get away with just to see how far he can go.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1313270666' post='2779925']
I'm not a tactical genius, but I've worked with MK on every single war since Karma. They know how I work, and I know how they work. I'm not brilliant, I'm just saying that considering that both Sparta and MK both now have "friends of friends" clauses to work with, and we both aren't opposed to jumping in to fronts without direct chains anyway, that this war will be interesting to plan against one another.

I'm not sure why you are so hostile about it, but it's the truth. Hell, I've already talked to them on multiple occassions about it and we've both expressed both dissapointment and excitement at the prospect of facing one another. For once we get to plan agianst an actual challenge, which the likes of NSO has never provided.
[/quote]

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

My friends feel it's their appointed duty
They keep trying to tell me all you want to do is use me
But my answer yeah to all that use me stuff
Is I wanna spread the news that if it feels this good getting used
Oh you just keep on using me until you use me up
Until you use me up~~~~~

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1313271783' post='2779948']
Well done Ardus. Well done.

NoR, I'll laugh when you realize what a mistake you've just made. Should take awhile, but the time will come.

o/ MK for being brilliant
[/quote]
You know no irony, do you?

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1313271783' post='2779948']
Well done Ardus. Well done.

NoR, I'll laugh when you realize what a mistake you've just made. Should take awhile, but the time will come.

o/ MK for being brilliant
[/quote]
I tremble with fear, because I see what a master-strategist you are.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=468381&Extended=1

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1313270666' post='2779925']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]For an alliance not worth your time you sure do focus a lot of your attention on us.

Anyway, congratulations to MK and NoR. Two fine alliances.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1313272763' post='2779956']
[color="#0000FF"]For an alliance not worth your time you sure do focus a lot of your attention on us.

Anyway, congratulations to MK and NoR. Two fine alliances.[/color]
[/quote]
For a guy that doesn't give a crap about us, WC sure likes to take shots at every post I make.