[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1313610389' post='2782920']
Seriously, could you try and sound any more like an ugly chick that got dumped?
[/quote]

There's just no spell or potion capable of conjuring enough ice cream to feed his loneliness now that RoK is gone... :ehm:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1313572032' post='2782735']
How do other members of SF feel about the impeccable timing of Gibsonator's retirement (war on the horizon), taking into account that he was a major part of this CSN .gov that for the last few months has basically done nothing but scream "we need to get our ass kicked"?
[/quote]

Well I think the person that will replace him, will be suited for the job.

[quote name='oinkoink12' timestamp='1313628788' post='2783140']
[/quote]

We'll see. I'm fairly confident that the new boss will be the same as the old boss.

So to speak.

[/quote]
Why does it always have to be about the ugly chicks? <_< They need lovin' too, you know?

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1313628490' post='2783135']
To be fair, I wouldn't have wanted to be tied to Ragnarok either.
[/quote]

True story. I puke every time I see my AA, I'm sure you can understand. After all, failure is just success rounded down my friend.

[quote name='jekalle' timestamp='1313630282' post='2783161']True story. I puke every time I see my AA, I'm sure you can understand. After all, failure is just success rounded down my friend.[/quote]

I know you don't frequent the OWF much, but there is a list of people that no one of note really takes seriously ... New Frontier is one of them. It is best to let out a hearty chuckle, shake your head, and let him post his usual nonsense.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1313634648' post='2783196']
is it too late to tell you guys that starting this thread was a dumb idea?
[/quote]

I went to bed and woke up the next day finding out that not only was this thread made, it was already 9 pages in. :mellow: Admittedly I slept a [i]really[/i] long time due to some substances that should not have been in my system at the time.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1313303483' post='2780387']
I think my question was skipped over. I'm hoping it wasn't done on purpose.
[/quote]

If you haven't noticed we're isolating your question, so take the hint. ;)

[quote name='oinkoink12' timestamp='1313628788' post='2783140']
[/quote]

tbqh I have a chewed piece of bubble gum and some pocket lint that could probably do a better job than CSN's collective .gov, but my question wasn't about your or anyone else's relative competence, it was about the timing of the incident.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1313647602' post='2783524']
tbqh I have a chewed piece of bubble gum and some pocket lint that could probably do a better job than CSN's collective .gov, but my question wasn't about your or anyone else's relative competence, it was about the timing of the incident.
[/quote]
Wait, isn't Wad of Lint in NSO?

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1313635529' post='2783216']
I went to bed and woke up the next day finding out that not only was this thread made, it was already 9 pages in. :mellow: Admittedly I slept a [i]really[/i] long time due to some substances that should not have been in my system at the time.
[/quote]
Better that than coming home from vacation to find this thread 10 days and 50 pages in :P

-snip-
[/quote]

Oh wow, you sure took that one personal, didn't you? That answer had nothing to do with RoK/MA and everything to do with me coming out of semi-hibernation after UJW in January 2008. The experiences prior to that were valuable but I'd like to tinker with some of the moves made that month and afterwards.

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1313686195' post='2783963']
Oh wow, you sure took that one personal, didn't you? That answer had nothing to do with RoK/MA and everything to do with me coming out of semi-hibernation after UJW in January 2008. The experiences prior to that were valuable but I'd like to tinker with some of the moves made that month and afterwards.[/quote]

Right, clearly The Illuminati War was a total abomination. <_<

I swear at this point its just getting embarassing Xiph, man up, own that you $%&@ed up and move on. All you have become is a sad shadow of what you once were, and its getting harder to watch. Skip the bashing of the ex and the rewritting of history for your sake and because its in the best interest of those you still call allies, namely SF.
[/quote]
Um, what?

Edit: Just read the page before and [I]wow[/I] people read a lot into that answer.

Edited by Delta1212

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1313690778' post='2784002']
Right, clearly The Illuminati War was a total abomination. <_<
[/quote]
You mean the one where Hoo got installed as a viceroy? Yeah, looking back I can see why that might not have been the best possible way to handle that situation.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1313697185' post='2784060']
You mean the one where Hoo got installed as a viceroy? Yeah, looking back I can see why that might not have been the best possible way to handle that situation.[/quote]

Actually if you want to be serious about it, you clearly know nothing of Terry Howard, or you wouldn't make that statement.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1313697185' post='2784060']
You mean the one where Hoo got installed as a viceroy? Yeah, looking back I can see why that might not have been the best possible way to handle that situation.
[/quote]
I'll have you know being a Viceroy is fun.