[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1313090284' post='2777746']
We're not gearing up to treaty them any time soon, but were aware that this was being considered. It's an ODP so I haven't put much thought into it, and wish our allies in VE all the best regardless.
[/quote]

Mixoux
1) do you think TOP would declare in defense of VE?
2) if yes, do you think TOP will use nukes or make another secret deal?

:ehm:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not gearing up to treaty them any time soon, but were aware that this was being considered. It's an ODP so I haven't put much thought into it, and wish our allies in VE all the best regardless.
[/quote]

So, you cancelled on GOONS because an ally of an ally was signing with TOP, but not when a direct allies sign with them. Alright.

Confusion.

[/quote]
What makes this different from the time that MK signed a treaty with TOP and you cancelled on GOONS?

Didn't any of you read the logs back then? He can't prove his point with VE.

<Xiphosis[GOD]> I'm serving notice.
<Xiphosis[GOD]> I was hoping to avoid this
<Sardonic[GOONS]> oh please man
<Sardonic[GOONS]> don't
<Sardonic[GOONS]> do this
<Xiphosis[GOD]> But there's very little way of me getting a message across elsewise at this point
<Xiphosis[GOD]> MK and PB need to be very clear
<Xiphosis[GOD]> And it's clearly not
<Sardonic[GOONS]> So you're cancelling on us?
<Sardonic[GOONS]> for something MK did
<Xiphosis[GOD]> Can't cancel on VE, can I?

So when is GOD going to drop VE for treatying TOP?

You made no bones about TOP being the reason you dropped GOONS, so this should be an easy decision and we should be seeing the cancelation shortly right?

or

Are you going to show the world what kind of side talking, manipulative user that your leader really is by keeping the VE treaty and looking like complete hypocritical !@#$%nozzles trying to save your own asses and whom's principals are only fair weather issues?

Just curious...

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1313093737' post='2777806']
So when is GOD going to drop VE for treatying TOP?

You made no bones about TOP being the reason you dropped GOONS, so this should be an easy decision and we should be seeing the cancelation shortly right?

or

Are you going to show the world what kind of side talking, manipulative user that your leader really is by keeping the VE treaty and looking like complete hypocritical !@#$%nozzles trying to save your own asses and whom's principals are only fair weather issues?

Just curious...
[/quote]

I'm going for the option you mentioned, the later one.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1313094634' post='2777820']
To claim that the relationship between VE/GOD is similar than to that of the one between GOONS/GOD is mildly comical.
[/quote]

Funny that, I find this comical.

<Xiphosis[GOD]> I'm serving notice.
<Xiphosis[GOD]> I was hoping to avoid this
<Sardonic[GOONS]> oh please man
<Sardonic[GOONS]> don't
<Sardonic[GOONS]> do this
<Xiphosis[GOD]> But there's very little way of me getting a message across elsewise at this point
<Xiphosis[GOD]> MK and PB need to be very clear
<Xiphosis[GOD]> And it's clearly not
<Sardonic[GOONS]> So you're cancelling on us?
<Sardonic[GOONS]> for something MK did
<Xiphosis[GOD]> Can't cancel on VE, can I?

And yet here he is, one of his allies are tied to TOP. He's looking pretty swell about now. :rolleyes::awesome:

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1313093311' post='2777795']
What makes this different from the time that MK signed a treaty with TOP and you cancelled on GOONS?
[/quote]

Admittedly this hit GOD closer to home as it is a treaty with their direct ally as opposed to the ally of an ally, but the main difference here is that it is an ODP rather than a binding defensive treaty.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1312441026' post='2771624']
We found out during the war, in a twist, that their Emperor [Tautology] had actually had their upper government vote on the NpO-PB thing parallel to SF's vote; and they had come down in favor of NpO. [b]This wasn't communicated, so we ended up splitting when the war hit.[/b]

By the time the war hit, there was just nothing that could be done about it.
[/quote]

I've heard rumors of you lying, but damn man, you are just straight up and blatantly lying through your teeth. Not to re-hash old battles, but if you're saying RoK didn't give GOD notice of their intention to defend Polar, I don't think I can take you seriously anymore. I specifically remember it, and I'm sure multiple people in RoK can confirm this with logs, including the aforementioned Tautology, whom you seem to shed a negative light on... The least you can do at this point is admit you wronged an old friend, and move on.

When MJ takes you to the woodshed and finally breaks you, do you think you'll cry and scream, or suck it up and take it?

[/quote]
Why the sudden change in your stance towards us?

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1313098267' post='2777876']
Why the sudden change in your stance towards us?
[/quote]
Who said it's changed? I doubt anyone in GOD who didn't trust you when you signed with MK still doesn't trust you today. The difference (in my non-gov opinion) is that we DO trust VE and given the optional part of the treaty, we trust VE to make smart decisions regarding their well-being and the well-being of their allies.
On the other hand, we trust MK to go waarrrgarbl let's try and start a massive war because we're bored. Strange, right?

(Did I mention I'm not gov?)

Edited by EViL0nE

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1313096113' post='2777839']
I've heard rumors of you lying, but damn man, you are just straight up and blatantly lying through your teeth. Not to re-hash old battles, but if you're saying RoK didn't give GOD notice of their intention to defend Polar, I don't think I can take you seriously anymore. I specifically remember it, and I'm sure multiple people in RoK can confirm this with logs, including the aforementioned Tautology, whom you seem to shed a negative light on... The least you can do at this point is admit you wronged an old friend, and move on.

When MJ takes you to the woodshed and finally breaks you, do you think you'll cry and scream, or suck it up and take it?
[/quote]
(not gov)

VE and RnR both have logs saying otherwise.

The assertion that MJ will "break" us implies they will be the only ones there.. I'm interested in where certain parties will make their decisions, including your own bloc, will make.

I'm not afraid of MJ or a long term conflict.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1313106408' post='2778005']
I'm not afraid of MJ or a long term conflict.
[/quote]

[img]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu1/christian_schaffer/MJ.jpg[/img]

Fear the 'fro, my friend.

Fear the MJ 'fro.

(Above is a picture of Mikhail Jacksonovich, the Poet Laureate of the Mjolnir Bloc, in whose 'fro we trust.)

(You should also meet our Minister of Sport, Miguel Jordanos. He's another great MJ in Mj!)

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1313108044' post='2778047']

Fear the 'fro, my friend.

Fear the MJ 'fro.

(Above is a picture of Mikhail Jacksonovich, the Poet Laureate of the Mjolnir Bloc, in whose 'fro we trust.)

(You should also meet our Minister of Sport, Miguel Jordanos. He's another great MJ in Mj!)
[/quote]
So Mohammed Jäger the master of lip-service hasn't applied yet?

We're working on recruiting everyone with the initials M and J, in that order.

But to keep things on topic,

What does SF think now of VE's official denial of cutting ties, thereby proving that such a move is in the works?

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1313112106' post='2778125']
We're working on recruiting everyone with the initials M and J, in that order.

But to keep things on topic,

What does SF think now of VE's official denial of cutting ties, thereby proving that such a move is in the works?
[/quote]

What?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1313112152' post='2778128']
What?
[/quote]
Hell will freeze over before the Ordinance of the Orders is canceled, my good man.