[quote name='Gen Lee' timestamp='1314237773' post='2787925']
Very true. This may be a new phenomenon to Hal, but the stench of !@#$ alone has a way of isolating itself. The only isolating Rok did was attempting to hose the remnants of it off the bottom of their shoes.[/quote]

[b]Haf[/b] not [b]Hal[/b]...Hal agrees with you, General. ;)

Edited by ChairmanHal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1314236841' post='2787913']
No, no we don't. Your bloc just sucked and no one really wanted anything to do with it. You don't have to "isolate" a crap pile.
[/quote]
Believe what you want; it is entirely because of your actions that CDT fought for Hegemony. If you had either simply not left after driving NATO out or had maintained contact with those who you said were your favourite alliances when you were there, it would certainly have fought for Karma.

I mean, come on. In the leadup to Karma we had Lord Swampy in high government. We should not have been a Hegemony alliance.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1314272791' post='2788089']
Believe what you want; it is entirely because of your actions that CDT fought for Hegemony. If you had either simply not left after driving NATO out or had maintained contact with those who you said were your favourite alliances when you were there, it would certainly have fought for Karma.

I mean, come on. In the leadup to Karma we had Lord Swampy in high government. We should not have been a Hegemony alliance.
[/quote]

This should be an extremely embarrassing post, and since it's off topic I'd almost report it to save you this embarrassment, but I'm from the RIA.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1314191878' post='2787634']
Ragnarok has a past history of intentionally isolating blocs that it has just left.

Hey, Zog, people still think I run Invicta (which I never actually did) despite the fact that I haven't even signed one of our treaties in years now.
[/quote]

Stop being so full of yourself. No one really thinks you run Invicta. You are (or were) gov't and you are their main face around these parts. If not their only face. It's not THAT farfetched to think you represent them and that you're views match theirs, even if there are some differences.

[/quote]

Not only is this deluded, as regards the driving out of NATO by Ragnarok, it is potentially embarrassing to credit your choice of allies and sides as a reaction to an alliance who really does not wish to have much to do with you.. for .. oh i dunno, ever since they left. NATO and RoK maintained a MDP+ treaty for a long time even after the whole CDT thing, and guess what, they are allied again [after a fashion] so i am pretty sure you wont find many takers for the whole "driving NATO out of CDT" canard you keep raising every 6 months or so.

I mean, i know Hoo is pretty awesome and stuff, but even i wont think him awesome enough to be able to drive an entire bloc into the arms of a hegemony, kicking and screaming, all the way. You did kick and scream, right? About the alliances in CDT that Ragnarok did like, most of them, yeah you guessed it, still are liked. Even if Pyro wont put out.

[/quote]

This reeks of regret.

Just sayin'.

"No, no we don't. Your bloc just sucked and no one really wanted anything to do with it. You don't have to "isolate" a crap pile."

I cant help but think, one day you may very well regret this statement. You look like a fool Vanhoo, you should hold your tongue and try to be more civil, I honestly thought more of you.

Who could honestly treaty with you when you are saying this about former allies that you once loved, and once considered SF to be the greatest bloc in history, which it was.

You turn around and say this about your own former allies, wow, I must say, shows what kind of person you are.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1314278296' post='2788107']
Not only is this deluded, as regards the driving out of NATO by Ragnarok, it is potentially embarrassing to credit your choice of allies and sides as a reaction to an alliance who really does not wish to have much to do with you.. for .. oh i dunno, ever since they left. NATO and RoK maintained a MDP+ treaty for a long time even after the whole CDT thing, and guess what, they are allied again [after a fashion] so i am pretty sure you wont find many takers for the whole "driving NATO out of CDT" canard you keep raising every 6 months or so.
[/quote]

Haflinger, you know I love you. But you're just not correct and Alfred has this right. Anyone in NATO back in those days knew we had already made the decision to leave CDT prior to VanHoo saying that RoK was leaving. They were leaving because CDT was viewed as a 'NATO bloc' at that time. We hadn't yet shared our decision, which was based partly on the same concern that VH had. I talked to him, shared our intention and asked that they stay in and give it a little while to see if our departure changed that perception. What happened after that I can't attest to personally, but RoK had no bearing on our decision to leave CDT.

/bygones, all of it.

Back on topic, I like you SF, you're not like all the other blocs, here in the trailer park.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1314280362' post='2788120']
"No, no we don't. Your bloc just sucked and no one really wanted anything to do with it. You don't have to "isolate" a crap pile."

I cant help but think, one day you may very well regret this statement. You look like a fool Vanhoo, you should hold your tongue and try to be more civil, I honestly thought more of you.

Who could honestly treaty with you when you are saying this about former allies that you once loved, and once considered SF to be the greatest bloc in history, which it was.

You turn around and say this about your own former allies, wow, I must say, shows what kind of person you are.
[/quote]

Kode, dude, i think you got the wrong bloc. Hoo's response was regarding Haf's comments regarding CDT and RoK.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1314280362' post='2788120']

[/quote]
lol, fail much?

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1314276570' post='2788104']
Stop being so full of yourself. No one really thinks you run Invicta. You are (or were) gov't and you are their main face around these parts. If not their only face. It's not THAT farfetched to think you represent them and that you're views match theirs, even if there are some differences.
[/quote]
You really don't understand the internal workings of Invicta then. Take it from someone who knows. :P

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1314278750' post='2788108']
This reeks of regret.

Just sayin'.
[/quote]
And neither do you.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1314316672' post='2788405']
You really don't understand the internal workings of Invicta then. Take it from someone who knows. :P
[/quote]

Although I never really thought about it, I probably don't. But neither does most of the OWF.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1314191878' post='2787634']
Ragnarok has a past history of intentionally isolating blocs that it has just left.

[/quote]

Id just like to point out, when you post things like this, it lends credence to those who still live in the past in regards to your NPO allies. Think about that.