[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1313022942' post='2777065']
[color="#0000FF"]Xiphy, I believe you've missed my question. How frustrated are you that the NSO has not disbanded despite your repeated and best efforts?[/color]
[/quote]

While I can't speak for Xiphosis, it's really not that frustrating.

[quote name='Raken' timestamp='1313024050' post='2777074']
What do you think of Umbrella's precarious FA situation, with regards to the ties you indirectly (through non-chaining treaties of course) have to us. What do you think of us in general?
[/quote]

While they are indirectly tied to us, the non-chaining treaties (at least in terms of the web) pretty much redeem that indirect tie for them I'd imagine. Either way, I have always deeply respected you all.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1313002891' post='2776821']
Is the GOONS treaty with CSN cancelled?
[/quote]

As Xiphosis answered, that is correct, it has been cancelled and (as of right now) has 48 hours remaining. We have nothing but the greatest appreciation for GOONS and we have made it clear we hope for the best for them in their future endeavors. The way the cancellation was handled was what it needed to be and I'm nearly 100% positive that it was as amicable as possible on both sides.

Sard :wub:

Edited by SpacingOutMan

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1313025183' post='2777088']
As Xiphosis answered, that is correct, it has been cancelled and (as of right now) has 48 hours remaining. We have nothing but the greatest appreciation for GOONS and we have made it clear we hope for the best for them in their future endeavors. The way the cancellation was handled was what it needed to be and I'm nearly 100% positive that it was as amicable as possible on both sides.

[/quote]
This is correct. It is a sad day for both alliances, but hopefully we can still remain as respectful and amicable to each other as we have in the past. I am confident this will be the case.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1313024633' post='2777080']
While I can't speak for Xiphosis, it's really not that frustrating.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You're a bad liar. Did you know that?

Questions for RIA: What's it like having SOS Brigade as an ally? What's it like having Mogar as a member?

Questions for GOD: What's it like having Locke as a member?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1313025376' post='2777091']
[color="#0000FF"]You're a bad liar. Did you know that?[/color]
[/quote]

We honestly stopped caring about NSO a very long time ago... you can even ask the rest of NSO, our quipping with one another ceased a while back.

EDIT

If I recall correctly, you weren't in NSO at the time we were having our back-and-forths? Or were you?

Edited by SpacingOutMan

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1313025183' post='2777088']

[/quote]

Can we say this the same of how Liz (or the rest of the government) feels or felt when the treaty was cancelled?

[quote name='Raken' timestamp='1313025483' post='2777093']
Can we say this the same of how Liz (or the rest of the government) feels or felt when the treaty was cancelled?
[/quote]

Liz and Sard have been friends for quite a long time and, to the best of my knowledge (a.k.a recent memory dating to about 3 minutes ago), they still are very close. In hindsight, it was a two-way road and there were distinct impasses regarding both governments actually bonding with one another, let alone the general membership. The rest of CSN government (Liz included) are disappointed that we lost this particular treaty but that is the way of life and we can't hold it against anyone for deciding that they no longer supported the already rather shaky friendship that hardly extended beyond government (on both sides). I hold no ill will to GOONS personally, though I obviously cannot speak for the personal musings of Liz or Gibsonator21 since I am not a mind reader. :P

[quote name='Raken' timestamp='1313024050' post='2777074']
What do you think of Umbrella's precarious FA situation, with regards to the ties you indirectly (through non-chaining treaties of course) have to us.[/quote]

Pretty bad, but I think you'd be much better off if PB had more involvement in matters.

[quote]What do you think of us in general?[/quote]

I think it's a pretty tragic turn of events when calkin, Natan and Roquentin are no longer in government. I've always admired that you guys have your IA/Finance in order but I'm cautious as several of you have told me a lot of that was Roquentin was responsible for the higher-than-average slot usage numbers, so I'm waiting to see how things change with him gone. You and JA are obviously pretty unfamiliar to me, and I think you both got thrown into the deep end. Rest of the government [besides Domisi] I'm familiar with either from their time in Umb gov prior or their previous alliances.

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1313039147' post='2777292']
I agree, it really speaks volumes of the discourse of this place when people start repeating public information.
[/quote]
Except for the fact that it wasn't public yet, and for good reason. Xiphosis has disregarded the wishes of both of our alliances by revealing it on the OWF before a proper announcement would be made, if one was to be made.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1313039361' post='2777296']
Except for the fact that it wasn't public yet, and for good reason. Xiphosis has disregarded the wishes of both of our alliances by revealing it on the OWF before a proper announcement would be made, if one was to be made.
[/quote]

It's marked as canceled in a public section on your forums?

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1313039584' post='2777300']
It's marked as canceled in a public section on your forums?
[/quote]
Okay that might have been an oversight on our part, but the point stands. It shouldn't have been posted on the OWF before a proper announcement.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1313039696' post='2777302']
Okay that might have been an oversight on our part, but the point stands. It shouldn't have been posted on the OWF before a proper announcement.
[/quote]

Fair enough. I wouldn't really think that much of it though considering you had already, albeit accidentally, made it available publicly.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1312864867' post='2775527']
No. Really, I was there. You weren't. SOM, who was also there, is telling you that [i]you're[/i] wrong. Getting facts second, third hand doesn't give you the proper facts. When two of the four people who participated in it tell you you're wrong compared to gossip from people who heard about it, there's a good chance you're wrong.

I'd love to see you prove any accusations you have on me. Something tells me you can't.
[/quote]

Oh, really? It smells more like a cover up and given the evidence that came from 1 of the 4 you are referring to. Similar to the story that Liz brags about how she couped Goose?

Would those logs be interesting too? Or was she just joking? (I personally don't think she has the skill to coup anyone given her general level of incompetence(see her skills in Foreign Affairs in the last war...the logs were priceless. The only one I could see her actually being able to pull it off on would be you, but again you two were made for each other.) I'm not in the business of dumping private queries you know that. However, she's either slandering Goose in an attempt to show some legitimacy(logical fallacy,) but logic has never been required to be in CSN), she did indeed coup Goose (pfft), shes just a troll who blabs her mouth about accomplishments she didn't do or she jokes about in an attempt to be "cool/in." I don't see a "win" scenario in there.

I have a question.

Why did Xiph work-out reps in the last war on behalf of CSN? I recall Liz calling him into the room to work out reps when Goose and I were already in a query. Also, is he still that involved in CSN policy-making? If not how soon can we expect disbandment? I am personally betting within three months of the next war unless a massive leadership overhaul is taken into account.

RIA and RnR you're good people for the most part. No beef with you as you have always been level-headed in my interactions. I hope you get through, move forward and prosper. However, I don't intend to have a pissing match with you Gibs just because you found a new pimp in CSN for the time being. You can take this to a query with me any-time in the next few days starting Friday and we can work this off the OWF. If you wish for this to continue by all means lets keep it going.

Edited by TimLee

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1312438255' post='2771589']

There is no alliance right now that's so full of people I dislike that I'd go so far as to say I hate the entire AA. TOP comes close, I guess.
[/quote]

How's it feel being tied to them through VE (even though it is only an ODP)? Has your opinion gotten better of TOP now that your MDAP ally is tied to them?

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1313087032' post='2777692']
This is mostly directed at GOD and Xiph:
How do you all feel about the new VE-TOP ODP?
[/quote]

We're not gearing up to treaty them any time soon, but were aware that this was being considered. It's an ODP so I haven't put much thought into it, and wish our allies in VE all the best regardless.