Statement from Nusantara Elite Warriors

gantanX

[center][IMG]http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp351/belum17/250px-Newflagcc3.png[/IMG][/center]

Dear Citizen,

In order to prevent Dark Fist Disbandment's thread into further derailment, i on behalf of Nusantara Elite Warriors (NEW) decide to post our stance on current issue, here they are :

1. All of former treaties partner of DF (alliances) were signed a formal agreement with Dark Fist as an entity/Alliance, and now that Dark Fist has disbanded themself, therefore we consider their formal treaties are null and void because at the moment there's no such thing as Dark Fist As an entity/alliance now.

2. There is No Official Protection Announcement regarding Dark Fist on OWF and since they are 10 members or below, we, in NEW consider them as a valid raid target. it's not that hard to announce such thing or put it on the Opening Post, and afterall that is all what Alliance Announcement Forum for.

3. We raided them and offer them Peace that is all.
And as a sign of a good faith we will put The rest of Dark Fist member to our not to raid list, and we will even offer them a protection until they find new homes, should they need us to do so.

4. These are all tech raid, NEW members attack, did 2 GA's and offer peace, that is all. Please dont expect us to pay any reps because we will not pay any.

5. lastly, we apologize to all of our allies if this incident put them in a difficult position

thank you for your time

Minister of Defense
Nusantara ELite Warriors
-gantanX of negara ancur-

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is it written that friends can't defend friends once they're 'AA' no longer exists? Is this in some sort of CyberNation's Codex I've never seen or heard of?

Edit: I hope our discussions bring about a better resolution than this.

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1292734072' post='2543787']
This is a completely retarded reaction and handling of this situation.

:psyduck:
[/quote]

What this man said, though I likely would have added a couple exclamation marks and a "THANK YOU!" at the end.

I must have missed the part where they canceled their treaties.. And i think i saw a warning in the OP about attacking them albeit a vague one. Within a few posts INT stated they would defend their MDoAP partner..

So I dunno what you're grasping at but if you think you're in the right you probably should think a little harder.

[quote name='gantanX' timestamp='1292733919' post='2543783']
2. There is No Official Protection Announcement regarding Dark Fist on OWF and since they are 10 members or below, we, in NEW consider them as a valid raid target. it's not that hard to announce such thing or put it on the Opening Post, and afterall that is all what Alliance Announcement Forum for.[/quote]

Yes there is. Just because you think otherwise, doesn't make it so.

[quote name='gantanX' timestamp='1292733919' post='2543783']3. We raided them and offer them Peace that is all.
And as a sign of a good faith[/quote]

Why don't you have a read of the thread to see just what good faith members of your alliance have shown to DF members.

[quote name='gantanX' timestamp='1292733919' post='2543783']we will put The rest of Dark Fist member to our not to raid list, and we will even offer them a protection until they find new homes, should they need us to do so.[/quote]

Haha, nice try.

[quote name='gantanX' timestamp='1292733919' post='2543783']4. These are all tech raid[/quote]

Since when do you tech raid nations with no tech?

[quote name='gantanX' timestamp='1292733919' post='2543783']NEW members attack, did 2 GA's and offer peace, that is all. Please dont expect us to pay any reps because we will not pay any.[/quote]

That is the incorrect decision.

[quote name='gantanX' timestamp='1292733919' post='2543783']5. lastly, we apologize to all of our allies if this incident put them in a difficult position[/quote]

Why would this "incident" put your allies in a difficult position if you did nothing wrong as you claim?

"They don't have protection so we can raid them and we didn't do anything wrong so we won't pay reps but we realize people are mad so we will offer peace and say sorry to our allies and even protect DF now cause we feel bad."

Did I miss anything?

Edited by Dark Temptation