Statement from Nusantara Elite Warriors

gantanX

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1293040109' post='2550139']
Which reminds me, you're not currently in my NS range. If NV has to fight Invicta again, do you want me to sell off infra to get in range, or will you wait for the second or third round after I've eaten some nukes? I'm cool either way. ;)
[/quote]
lol

No, I think you took enough last time big boy. You actually took more damage in that war than I wanted you to pay in reps way back for Bubblegum, so it's alright.

Also Dawny left Planet Bob, so I guess you outlasted her.

A mercereary force over 1.5m NS is fighting for NEW at the moment. How many million NS will join NEW before the moral coalition start looking for more help or pressure alliances to stop nations fighting for NEW from returning home after the war?

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1293133496' post='2551835']
A mercereary force over 1.5m NS is fighting for NEW at the moment. How many million NS will join NEW before the moral coalition start looking for more help or pressure alliances to stop nations fighting for NEW from returning home after the war?
[/quote]

Mercenaries? That would imply that we are being paid for our services. What is the going rate these days?

[quote name='gantanX' timestamp='1292733919' post='2543783']
2. There is No Official Protection Announcement regarding Dark Fist on OWF and since they are 10 members or below, we, in NEW consider them as a valid raid target. it's not that hard to announce such thing or put it on the Opening Post, and afterall that is all what Alliance Announcement Forum for.
[...]
Minister of Defense
Nusantara ELite Warriors
-[b]gantanX[/b] of negara ancur-
[/quote]

From the first page of the disbandment thread of Dark Fist:
[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1292632710' post='2542151']
Farewell sweet prince. Good luck for you SCM and to your chaps. [b]Oh and raiding them would be most badly done, regards their (now former) MDoAP partner.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='[b]gantanX[/b]' timestamp='1292632828' post='2542155']
why is that ? didnt all DF's treaties are considered null and void when they disband ?!
[/quote]
[quote name='Starcraftmazter' timestamp='1292632994' post='2542159']
Our treaties are eternal B-)
[/quote]

This is all that should have been said about this. The protection was spelled out there, plain and simple, and you even read it thoroughly and tried to argue with two people deciding something. Protip; they don't give a crap about your e-lawyering, there are two parties and one decided to protect the other. Both acknowledged this on the owf and you were personally informed of this.

"But DF doesn't exist"

ok, awesome, have a good time while people attack you over an alliance that doesn't exist. Good luck telling them they are wrong. Actually, they don't exist either. Problem solved! Good thinking. You can decide who exists and who doesn't. Other people on the owf saying something? Just ignore them! I am sure that when multiple people informed you that Dark Fist is not to be attacked they actually meant "Unless DF disbands and ceases to exist, as DF has done 9 posts above this one"