Statement from Nusantara Elite Warriors

gantanX

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1292740615' post='2544035']
Never thought I'd see the day so many anti-moralists would join hands for a moralist sit-in. Warms the heart of an agenda-driven moralist such as myself. :wub:
[/quote]
Moralism nothing. They were protected.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1292741989' post='2544096']
Moralism nothing. They [i]were[/i] protected.
[/quote]

You mean [i]are[/i] protected [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]

Genuinely sad to see this NEW, is it time for me to unpack the nukes?

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1292738664' post='2543975']
The one time I was really aware of ODN's politics was during the Karma war, when they abandoned a treaty that was literally called Blood Brothers. I don't care how close ODN is to these alliances, they'll always protect themselves first.
[/quote]
SO your aware of one instance and this alone gives you sufficient knowledge to make a clear cut assertion like that? :rolleyes:. If you had more than a passing knowledge (which it seems you do not) you might understand that things were not so black and white....but hey who am I to rain all over your obvious depth of knowledge on the subject

Edited by Cataduanes

Bob: "SOMEBODY MAN UP AND START A WAR UGHH WERE SO BORED!"
NEW: "Alright, we will. After all, we love war and have been wanting to get revenge on DF for a while now."
Bob: "WTF NEW, YOURE SO DUMB, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU UGH I CANT BELIEVE THIS!"
NEW: "........... Okay, well screw you guys, we're going to have fun with or without you."

o/ NEW

[quote name='seixas' timestamp='1292739581' post='2543997']
I look forward to the next NEW announcement. I have a feeling it'll be quite different. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I'm expecting the next NEW annoucement to be a disbandenment notice.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1292738776' post='2543978']
I'm loving the overlap of people who agree NEW are wrong on this. Finally, world unity.
[/quote]
Whether they were wrong or not, people believe they'll cave.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1292742408' post='2544115']
I'm expecting the next NEW annoucement to be a disbandenment notice.
[/quote]

NEW is far stronger than most alliances out there including your joke of a jump start alliance. Do you know anything about NEW or do you just continue on a path of constantly playing to the crowds?

[quote name='seixas' timestamp='1292742066' post='2544101']
You mean [i]are[/i] protected [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]
[/quote]
The terms aren't mutually exclusive in this case. I opted for "were" to emphasize that the protection existed prior to NEW operations, a rather important fact. That the protection continues goes without saying, though given the usual coy use of past tense I can understand your confusion. :)

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1292742282' post='2544112']
NEW: "Alright, we will. After all, we love war and have been wanting to get revenge on DF for a while now."
NEW: "........... Okay, well screw you guys, we're going to have fun with or without you."

o/ NEW
[/quote]

This is a very accurate depiction of what just happened.

Keep on keeping on NEW. If you cause a war, know that even if my alliance ends up on the other side, you folks have my respect.

[quote name='Whitney' timestamp='1292738489' post='2543968']
I'm sorry, Schatt. I forgot how relevant CoJ was. Speculate at your whim and share your opinions. We'd get bored otherwise.
[/quote]

What are you on about? Is this where we're losing and go to relevancy? Does it make you feel better that when people talk about you it's only due to your history of dropping treaties during war? Other than that you would fade into the abyss with MHA and Sparta.

Either reply to someone or don't reply at all. Making claims of relevancy gets you nowhere and is like the white flag.

NEW, keep screwing up. Call in allies though.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1292742282' post='2544112']

o/ NEW
[/quote]
Makes me wish i could speak indonesian, id join NEW

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292742576' post='2544119']
NEW is far stronger than most alliances out there including your joke of a jump start alliance. Do you know anything about NEW or do you just continue on a path of constantly playing to the crowds?
[/quote]

Strength is easily lost with stupid mistakes, we've all seen once strong alliances fall or disband haven't we? Some over silly mistakes.

Oh and you can't talk to me about play to the crowd with your history :smug:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1292742797' post='2544125']
Strength is easily lost with stupid mistakes, we've all seen once strong alliances fall or disband haven't we? Some over silly mistakes.

[b]Oh and you can't talk to me about play to the crowd with your history [/b] :smug:
[/quote]

Again, you are clueless. I, of all people, play to the crowd?

NEW has created ripples where your alliances can't even create a small wave. They're doing things to help break the deadlock amidst all this stagnation and doing it in a manner which isn't even worrying about where the dominoes lay. They believe in themselves and their ability to make a difference where others moan.

Unlike your useless alliance NEW chooses to actually do something. Fall in line with the other cookie cutter alliances, you're in the presence of greatness.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292742923' post='2544130']
Again, you are clueless. I, of all people, play to the crowd?

NEW has created ripples where your alliances can't even create a small wave. They're doing things to help break the deadlock in this game and doing it in a manner which isn't even worrying about where the dominoes lay. They believe in themselves and their ability to make a difference where others moan.

[b]Unlike your useless alliance NEW chooses to actually do something. Fall in line with the other cookie cutter alliances, you're in the presence of greatness.[/b]
[/quote]

I must admit MVP, I am not your biggest fan, but that earned my respect. You couldn't be anymore right.

EDIT: Thats not meant to be a stab at LR, more of a compliment towards your comments on NEW.

Edited by Kongo Jack

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292742923' post='2544130']
Unlike your useless alliance NEW chooses to actually do something. Fall in line with the other cookie cutter alliances, you're in the presence of greatness.
[/quote]

That's no way to talk to an ally The MVP of Sanitarium, the alliance you are qith isn't exactly huge but I respect you guys never the less and in a time of need, we would support you.

Maybe you should spend more time with the alliances your are allied with :(

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1292743259' post='2544141']
That's no way to talk to an ally The MVP of Sanitarium, the alliance you are qith isn't exactly huge but I respect you guys never the less and in a time of need, we would support you.

[/quote]
Or you could stop making stupid statements, about alliances disbanding, you have no idea about.

I personally support MVP with his position

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1292743259' post='2544141']

[/quote]

So that's all you can come back with? Alright then, you break quite easily. Not sure you were worth pursuing. And if you hadn't noticed memoryproblems posted something antagonistic towards NEW, I did not. If you think I have to agree with everything memoryproblems says or respect you for saying something so absurd you're mistaken. See the difference between you and I and even NEW? Not caring what others think and charting your own path. Maybe you should try it some time!

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1292743410' post='2544144']
Or you could stop making stupid statements, about alliances disbanding, you have no idea about.
[/quote]

Or you could not take it out of context, the post is clearly a joke statement as what I quoted was "[i]I look forward to the next NEW announcement. I have a feeling it'll be quite different.[/i]"

But hey, whatever, if it makes you feel cool, then rock on.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292743459' post='2544148']
So that's all you can come back with? Alright then, you break quite easily. Not sure you were worth pursuing. And if you hadn't noticed memoryproblems posted something antagonistic towards NEW, I did not. If you think I have to agree with everything memoryproblems says or respect you for saying something so absurd you're mistaken. See the difference between you and I and even NEW? Not caring what others think and charting your own path. Maybe you should try it some time!
[/quote]

I never said you should pursue me, I am not worth pursuing, I just find it a little stupid that you call a stronger allince useless, not that strength is everything, allies are too. I don't care if you respect what I say but I do care about your attitude towards my alliance, call me useless all you wish but I don't make an alliance.

Edited by LittleRena

gantanX, you are acting like an absolute moron. You seem to be acting under the false belief that a treaty is the final word, and no one can act without one. Unilateral declarations have existed for years, and both INT and TPE clearly stated that they were protecting DF from raiders. They plainly and explicitly said "if you attack them, we attack you" and you try and talk your way out of that. It's clear cut.

You make stupid statements like this:
[quote name='gantanX' timestamp='1292735508' post='2543869']
there is no official Documents that saying Dark Fist is a protected Alliance, Dark Fist is dibanded, they're existence as a entity is no longer exist therefore we raided them..[/quote]
Which is an absolute joke. It doesn't take a genius to realise that statements like this:

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1292632710' post='2542151']
Farewell sweet prince. Good luck for you SCM and to your chaps. Oh and raiding them would be most badly done, regards their (now former) MDoAP partner.
[/quote]

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1292635901' post='2542195']
[b]I second this statement - raiders will be ZI'd.[/b]

It's an extremely sad day, you guys were awesome allies and freinds. I wish all of your members nothing but the best moving forward.

o/ Dark Fist
o/ Prolific Fisting: The Fist Prevails!

It was a great run guys. It's sad to see you go :(
[/quote]

are statements of protection. To think otherwise is laughable.