Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

ImperialFlag.png

Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Planet Bob,

As we come to the conclusion our terms, I see an alliance that is on the edge of reattaining the greatness it once held. I see leaders - Imperial Officers, department heads, and others - that are among the best minds in this game, and are incredibly capable. I see an alliance that has been through the fire and flame and come out the better for it. And I see an alliance that I am honored to call home.

I see these things, and I feel joy at knowing that I was blessed enough to get to be here for the ride. And, while my ride with you isn't over, my position behind the wheel is. Brehon, upon his retirement, said that when you reach a point where the Order could be better served with someone else at the helm, it's time to step aside. My friends, I've reached that point. I am filled with pride at the accomplishments my alliance have achieved this past year, and I am looking forward to standing firmly behind our next Emperor as he takes us into the future.

As my final act as Emperor, I appoint Letum, my Regent, to succeed me as the Eighth Emperor of the New Pacific Order. Under him, I know that Pacifica will truly Prevail yet again. Adminspeed, my friend, I know you're going to make us all proud.

o/ Letum, the Eighth Emperor of the New Pacific Order
o/ the Body Republic

Farrin Xies
Seventh Emperor of the New Pacific Order
The Lone Star Emperor

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ImperialFlag.png

Comrades, Friends and People of the World:

The Order has gone through a tumultuous year, one in which our continued prosperity was far from assured, but largely secured through the combined efforts of Farrin and all previous Emperors to have led this honoured institution. For that, I cannot thank them enough. Truly, it has at times not been easy for this alliance to survive, much less be delivered in its current position of considerable strength. Today, shortly before the New Pacific Order is set to complete the terms set upon it in the last war and resume the operation of its full economic capacity, it falls to me to succeed those efforts and take the Order even higher.

In that regard, these are big shoes to fill. This is a job that, done right, requires a great deal of sacrifice and willingness to serve for the Pacific community’s greater good.

Despite its hardships, this alliance is filled with capable, fun-loving people. We do, quite rightly in my opinion, regard ourselves as one of the forces for excellence in the world, and our mark can be felt in much of its political and diplomatic fabric. As such, it is both the heritage and destiny of this alliance to always seek to play a central role in our world. For each one of you, this can be a role as a friend, strategic partner, distant power-broker or rival; that is largely up to how you decide to perceive our Order.

For our part, we extend our hand of friendship to all alliances, irrespective of our past or differences. For whomever decides to take it, we promise to do our best be a talented alliance with a commitment to mutual prosperity and a bunch of interesting people to have around. For whomever decides to spurn it, we promise to do our best to be a challenging and entertaining set of respectful competitors that will add some spice to this sometimes dull political landscape.

Succeeding me as Regent of the Order will be comrade Frawley, one of the most experienced and capable members of the Pacific leadership, who will duly employ those skills to ensure I stay on track.

-Letum
Eighth Emperor of the New Pacific Order.
Dungeon Master of Order

Edited by Letum

regentcavatar2.png

My Comrades,

Being the Emperor of the New Pacific Order places the weight of the world upon your shoulders and Farrin, our outgoing Imperator Emeratus, has borne this responsibility and delivered the Order in an enviable position. At his lead we have seen some severe re-adjustment of the systems of the Order, the growth model utilised and our economic system. I would like to thank Farrin for facilitating these changes and assuring him that the good work will continue now and long into the future.

Coupled with these internal changes we now need to reassert ourselves on the world stage, we must make new allies, mend old grudges and bring the world under the banner of Pacifican Revolution. All Pacificans will be called upon to support this venture, and with all of us working together we will not fail.

Finally I would like to thank Letum for trusting me with this responsibility, I was not expecting this appointment and intend to give it my all.

Hail Emperor Letum
Hail Imperator Emeratus Farrin
Hail the New Pacific Order Edited by Stanger

Being an ex-Pacifican who has worked with Letum, I can say he is going to be an amazing Emperor, and I look forward to what he is going to do.

On another note, Frawley is easily one of the most brilliant minds in NPO, and I am sure he will succeed in his position.

I would like to point out that you have two classically economic minded folks, Letum, former IO of Economic Affairs, and Frawley, former Econ Head, running NPO, so I expect to see a lot of economic excellence coming out of the Order in the coming months.

o/

Fine job you did Farrin.  Couldn't ask for a better ally or friend. 

Congrats Letum, maybe you can turn the tide of this perpetual anti-NPO hate that seems to ooze up to the surface when someone wants a CB.

Frawley, sure is a blast from the past!  Best of luck guys!

Farrin, you inherited quiet a task but can retire knowing you have handed it over in a better place.
Letum and Frawley, I congratulate both of you and look forward to working with you.

o/ Farrin
o/ Letum
o/ Frawley

Congrats to Letum and the rest of NPO. I'm glad to of fought alongside you guys the times I have been on the side of NPO, even though before the Karma War any war I would of been rather fighting you.

You guys made CN an interesting place to be starting a new nation back when I first started and I respect that. You guys don't have nearly the amount of power you had back then, but I think you guys still do well with what you have.

You guys have much to be proud for, but I look forward to seeing the interesting things you have yet to do.

o7 Moo

Farrin, you inherited quiet a task but can retire knowing you have handed it over in a better place.
Letum and Frawley, I congratulate both of you and look forward to working with you.

o/ Farrin
o/ Letum
o/ Frawley

wow wow wow! What is this? There can be no civility between NpO and NPO. Stahp this right now.

o/Letum

I remember when you and I started together in Alpha battalion 5 years ago.  Our paths took us in very different directions, man.

I always respected you Farrin, I hope Emeritus treats you well.