Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only took Tywin 2 pages to make this event into a massive joke. Go home Tywin and let NPO enjoy a couple days of congrats and memories.

Best of luck Emeritus Farrin in your retirement!

Only hope for the best for Emperor Letum and the future of NPO!

I must admit, my opinion of Pacifica since I returned three months ago has mostly been shaped by the fact that your emperor was a Texan. Now I must formulate an actual opinion beyond "Texan Emperor, can't be too bad."

That said, congrats to Letum on getting the big chair, and congrats to Farrin on the retirement.

o/ Texas

I must admit, my opinion of Pacifica since I returned three months ago has mostly been shaped by the fact that your emperor was a Texan. Now I must formulate an actual opinion beyond "Texan Emperor, can't be too bad."

That said, congrats to Letum on getting the big chair, and congrats to Farrin on the retirement.

o/ Texas

They now have an Aussie regent so it is an improvement to say the least :P

wow wow wow! What is this? There can be no civility between NpO and NPO. Stahp this right now.

o/Letum

Same type of stuff was being said when NpO/TOP were plotting to roll us all behind closed doors.  Just saying.

I eagerly await the use of the "eQ CB" for the next 5 years, just like the Q/Int era stuff.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

I wish Letum and Frawley the best of luck in their new roles.  Farrin: you're awesome, so enjoy retirement!  We (and I'm including more than just myself and you in this, of course) got off to a somewhat rocky start, but I feel it worked out well.  I look forward to what's next for you guys; onwards and upwards! :)

Same type of stuff was being said when we were plotting to roll NpO behind closed doors.  Just saying.

I eagerly await the use of the BiPolar  for the next 5 years, just like the Q/Int era stuff.

Really?

Letum, I truly meant what I said in our ''discussions''.  Good Luck.

Frawley, you truly concern me, but I will learn to live with it.  Aussies FTW.

I hold only hope for a prosperous future for Pacifica under your leadership.

o/

What NPO did good in the DH-NPO War. They fought hard and weren't concerning themselves with stuff like trying to play game master and working towards minimizing losses for treaty partners fighting on the wrong sidie

What NPO did bad in the Equilibrium War. They became to concerned with who might be their allies later, rather than the ones currently fighting with them who don't care about that at the moment, If you try making a Knight move like a Pawn, the Knight won't do it and quits. NPO was thinking to much about who they wanted to pull to their side without enough concern being placed on how that was making those fighting with them feel.

NPO needs to be ruthless at fighting wars. If another treaty partner decided on fighting on the opposing side, what they need doesn't matter until after the war ends. They are an enemy to your coalition until that war is over, so treating guys on the other side as allies you want to help doesn't fly.

I don't think NPO should become ruthless on terms and like their streak of not giving them, although if they do give terms it should be to an alliance responsible for putting NPO under terms even after NPO hasn't given any for a while. Even retaliatory terms I think should aim to deescalate term giving, by giving terms slightly less bad than the ones you're retaliating for getting.

Also I think NPO needs strong leadership with strong character, someone who can convince people NPO is ready and people need to get on board. The mishap in the Equilibrium War will never be repeated, everyone on the other side is an enemy in every future war for NPO.

I don't know Letum well enough to know what he can accomplish, but I wish him luck on doing the NPO proud.

Edited by Methrage

o/ Farrin! The lone Star Emperor, now retired. Well deserved rest my friend.

From the dungeons of the bank vaults to the Emperor's chair o/ Letum, Emperor of the Order

o/ Frawley no better mind to support our Emperor in the days ahead. 

I look forward to working with you gentlemen.

o/ The Order.