Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Since we're all talking about Pacifican feedback in this thread, I remember when every NPO announcement was followed by pages upon pages of "Pacifica prevails! o/" so either activity has plummeted since then, or the general membership has become significantly less mindless. Who knows!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People wonder why Pacificans avoid this place.

Because the average Pacifican is incapable of engaging the public in dialogue?  Because you confuse conversation for insult?  Because yo--well, why go on? 

They don't! They've implemented GPA style gag orders! They'll bathe my nation in nuclear fire if they catch me posting th-!@#$, government goons

Except for Caladin.  He's above average.

Are you truly basing membership respect of it's new Empeoror to how many Pacificans have posted hails in the OWF forum?  Surely you jest but you did label it as a serious question which leaves me confuse. 

Perhaps some of us avoid publicly hailing this announcement because it will just be viewed as mindless hails by Pacifican drones as some of you have accuse us before.

Anyway, I dare say Letum is probably one of the most like officers by the Body Republic.  I stated in our "private forums" that before Letum reigns ends, he could be remembered as one of the great Emperors of NPO.

No, that's exactly what I'm not doing.  Perhaps some of you should work on your reading comprehension skills. 

Smurthwaite, in some kind of rush to gush, made a statement, I asked him about it.  If that's all it takes to send NPO's day into a tailspin, I guess it's for the best that you avoid ~this place~  Frankly, it was an opportunity for someone to tell us something, anything, substantive about Letum's accomplishments or reputation within NPO, something about his record, something about his plans.  Who knows, maybe someone still will.  I'd love to know more about Letum.

Edited by Schattenmann

Smurthwaite, in some kind of rush to gush, made a statement, I asked him about it.  If that's all it takes to send NPO's day into a tailspin, I guess it's for the best that you avoid ~this place~  Frankly, it was an opportunity for someone to tell us something, anything, substantive about Letum's accomplishments or reputation within NPO, something about his record, something about his plans.  Who knows, maybe someone still will.  I'd love to know more about Letum.

You are welcome to come to our forums, or even catch me up on IRC, where you can get to do just that at any time. Edited by Letum

Because the average Pacifican is incapable of engaging the public in dialogue?  Because you confuse conversation for insult?  Because yo--well, why go on?

lol, you are a funny guy.  NpO forums and NpO members have the most insanse level of groupthink I've ever experienced in my time here.  By comparison, I'm not a fan of TOP either, but at least they have knowledgeable members who can actually form independent thoughts.  Not so with your alliance bro.

I'd love to know more about Letum.

Although I am quite retired these days, I am happy to speak of the Emperor, my comrade, Letum, from the days when I interacted with him well. Comrade Letum's reputation in the Order as an economist is second to none. Having come to Pacifica from GATO in the end of our then-conflict with them, he immediately found a home in the economics areas of the Order. I served on the New Council with Letum, during the reign of Emperor TrotskysRevenge, representing the interests of the Body Republic to the Emperor and his Officers. His eloquence and empathy combined with his incisive analysis of the material conditions of the Order made him one of the most effective Councilors I had the pleasure and honor to sit aside. As one of our premier economists, he was instrumental in oiling the aged gears of Pacifica's economic superstructure in the wake of the Armageddon War, bringing Pacifica safely out of the vicious terms of that war. Although always at home in economics, his wit and subtle understanding of politics proved an excellent aid to him as he became more and more involved in the foreign affairs of the Order.

I can let me other comrades speak more to our Emperor, and I would encourage any who feel that they don't know him well enough to introduce themselves.

Edited by Cortath

Although I am quite retired these days, I am happy to speak of the Emperor, my comrade, Letum, from the days when I interacted with him well. Comrade Letum's reputation in the Order as an economist is second to none. Having come to Pacifica from GATO in the end of our then-conflict with them, he immediately found a home in the economics areas of the Order. I served on the New Council with Letum, during the reign of Emperor TrotskysRevenge, representing the interests of the Body Republic to the Emperor and his Officers. His eloquence and empathy combined with his incisive analysis of the material conditions of the Order made him one of the most effective Councilors I had the pleasure and honor to sit aside. As one of our premier economists, he was instrumental in oiling the aged gears of Pacifica's economic superstructure in the wake of the Armageddon War, bringing Pacifica safely out of the vicious terms of that war. Although always at home in economics, his wit and subtle understanding of politics proved an excellent aid to him as he became more and more involved in the foreign affairs of the Order.

I can let me other comrades speak more to our Emperor, and I would encourage any who feel that they don't know him well enough to introduce themselves.

This is helpful. I suspect Emperor Letum was oiling the gears of the economic infrastructure, though. Superstructure is made up of ideology and propaganda, which have been tended by other talents.

This is helpful. I suspect Emperor Letum was oiling the gears of the economic infrastructure, though. Superstructure is made up of ideology and propaganda, which have been tended by other talents.

The Emperor has been instrumental in maintaining our core tenants and principles -- Francoism -- in all aspects of [i]the[/i] Order.

In economics maintaining tenants sometimes takes priority above maintaining tenets.

But if you have no tenets you might lose your tenants.

Leadership can therefore be described as the balancing of tenants and tenets.

If tenets are not based in the reality of the tenants existence, they are not good tenets.