Nemesis Retires

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1291357983' post='2528826']
Oh wait, what was NSO's NS before the 6 Million dollar war? And remind me what that is now?
[/quote]

On a related note...

Score on end of war date:
NSO: 6.37
Present: 6.44
Net: [b][color="#008000"]+0.07[/color][/b]

RoK: 20.43
Present: 19.15
Net: [b][color="#FF0000"]-1.28[/color][/b]

Also Good luck to Nemesis members, hope you're all staying on Bob.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1291363488' post='2528893']
On a related note...

NSO: 6.37
Present: 6.44
Net: [b][color="#008000"]+0.07[/color][/b]

RoK: 20.43
Present: 19.15
Net: [b][color="#FF0000"]-1.28[/color][/b]

Also Good luck to Nemesis members, hope you're all staying on Bob.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]To be fair to RoK, it is a lot harder to grow an alliance when it isn't small and stuff isn't so cheap anymore.[/color]

This doesn't make me happy. Call me sentimental.

But at least it won't effect everything. T-O-P and draov will always be my arm candy. Bob will always piss someone off. And NSO will always be retarded. Some things never change.

The good times outweighed the bad.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291356542' post='2528796']
[color="#0000FF"]What are you talking about? The NSO had nothing to do with the leaks of the WCE logs.[/color][/quote]
The logs were leaked onto WFCN by the admin who was a NSO member at the time. It wasn't intentional or anything though.

Also, goodbye Nemesis. I wasn't here for your early days, and by the sound of things, missed out on something.

When I was told about this last night I didn't really think too much of it. It's true that for me the Nemesis ideals and the reason I joined on day 1 died a long time ago and after a long time trying to turn things back I decided I needed to move on, so when I was told this was happening I wasn't surprised.

I'll never forget my first year in the alliance as being the best time I've ever had on the Cyberverse. A year in the life of a pack of trolls indeed.

However seeing it announced has really hit home, this has devastated me. Good luck wherever you go everyone, don't be strangers, ok? :(

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

I owe a great deal to the leaders and the people of Nemesis. When I found myself nearly helpless in the clutches of injustice, they offered me help. When I needed it most, they offered their friendship and opened their home to me. I will never forget the people nor the alliance that went out of their way when they really, really didn't have to. I gladly served in Nemesis during the Karma war beside those brave warriors. When there was no Nordland for me to call home, Nemesis was my true home. And while I am saddened to see the AA disband, it does my heart good to know that its legacy will live on in the minds of many.

Today I may lose an ally in the treaty web, but I know I'll never lose the friendships therein.

o/ Nemesis

I didn't really like you guys when you were simply the Van Hoo personality cult, but once Hoo left, you were able to come into your own and become an all right alliance. I rarely agreed with you and would have been happy to war you, but I did respect you and I'm sorry to see you disband. For that, I'll tip my hat to you. Good luck in the future.

I would like to wish all Nemesis former members the best of luck in finding new homes.

I always thought Nemesis was kind of put together for Karma tbh so i was surprised they stuck around as long as they did.
Im always sorry to see a family break up but im sure those who were apart of it will always carry a little piece of it where ever they may land.

RIP Nemesis.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1291387328' post='2529071']
One day someone might provide some justification for the 'Hoocult' claims they make. I don't recall sharing a word with Hoo before I asked him about the alliance he was planning to make and decided to join from day one. It's a lazy insult.
[/quote]

People spout off without knowing what they are talking about all the time on the OWF, my friend. Debating with them or trying to change their minds is a waste of time. They will continue to repeat themselves without any actual facts or inside information regardless. DK is in fact very skilled at this.

Also, I remember the "pack of trolls" era. Awesome times. :D