Nemesis Retires

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1291390839' post='2529104']
People spout off without knowing what they are talking about all the time on the OWF, my friend. Debating with them or trying to change their minds is a waste of time. They will continue to repeat themselves without any actual facts or inside information regardless. DK is in fact very skilled at this.

Also, I remember the "pack of trolls" era. Awesome times. :D
[/quote]

Hoo Cult treaties Justitia Cult, story at 11.

Nemesis has been an amazing alliance to be a part of and I want to thank everyone there for making it all possible. It really is sad to see it come to an end but while I regretfully was not around to be see or be part of the Nemesis of old I understand the reasoning behind the decision to retire now.

Thank you for everything and I hope I'll be able to stay in touch with all the great members of the alliance.

RIP Nemesis.

Titan

Thus the church of Daggitatus dies.

Hoo wasn't the only founder of Nemesis, Bob and Soccerbum also took part of the founding of teh Nemesis. This was a good alliance. o/

We're on a boat. (Bless you if you know why I said this in this topic)

Edited by Kevanovia

I will once again echo the sentiments of my brothers in Planet Bob. We are losing a great alliance and many people who I call my brothers in CoJ are weeping on this day. You guys are all welcome to apply to the Cult of Justitia and I will personally see to it that CoJ protects the Nemesis AA until everybody is off.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1291394436' post='2529134']
Hoo Cult treaties Justitia Cult, story at 11.
[/quote]

If only we had thought of that comment [b]before[/b] signing a treaty!

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1291397989' post='2529170']
Thus the church of Daggitatus dies.

Hoo wasn't the only founder of Nemesis, Bob and Soccerbum also took part of the founding of teh Nemesis. This was a good alliance. o/

We're on a boat. (Bless you if you know why I said this in this topic)
[/quote]

No ... it was me, me, [b]ME[/b] ... if my powers of precognition hadn't told me that Schatt was already going to found CoJ, we would have went with "Cult of Hoo" ...

:v::v::v::v:

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1291407665' post='2529264']
I will once again echo the sentiments of my brothers in Planet Bob. We are losing a great alliance and many people who I call my brothers in CoJ are weeping on this day. You guys are all welcome to apply to the Cult of Justitia and I will personally see to it that CoJ protects the Nemesis AA until everybody is off.
[/quote]

I believe they are aware that they can apply at CoJ, as well as over 200 other alliances. There is no need to try so hard, man.

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1291398772' post='2529176']
I thought Nemesis was a Bob cult :(
[/quote]
Nemesis was a cult, let us just go with that.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1291410258' post='2529295']
I support the disbanding of nemesis.
[/quote]
i support the disbanding of porksaber

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Hey Sardonic, Hate is such a strong word, I feel like Batman in that movie The Dark Knight, all this hate.

While a big part of me leaving was that Nemesis was in danger with me in charge, the larger part was that I dont have time at the moment.
I spend maybe an hour every fortnight on IRC these days and it wasn't fair on Nemesis.
I am happy to call CoJ my home, they have great values and piss off all the right people.

Goodnight sweet prince.

P.S.
RebelVirginia.. man.. you need to go outside