Nemesis Retires

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ishabad' timestamp='1291338994' post='2528478']
You are all great and always will be and I hate to say this but It Is Time to Move on -_- Please consider The New Sith Order.Long Live Nemesis.
[/quote]
Not appropriate, at all, although I'm assuming this is just a novice mistake.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[center][IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Flags/FlagSM.png[/IMG][/center]
The post-Karma era brought a promise of newness to those of us leaving the suspended Vox Populi, and for me that meant founding a new sort of organization, Cult of Justitia. The reality regardless of era, though, is that small organizations need big brothers behind them. Nemesis was the first alliance I shopped my ideas to. Honestly, Hoo was the only alliance leader I hadn't personally pissed off in the previous year, so it made pragmatic sense.

Nemesis had a lot of questions, and in the end they also had a lot of faith. For 560 days Nemesis has been the partner and friend that Cult of Justitia needed for many months, and could depend on once we began to come into our own. With nothing to gain from going to bat for a 5-nation micro, Nemesis has done just that more than once. When clouds gathered on the horizon, Nemesis has treated what most would consider an insignificant backwater as an equal partner. Across every government rotation, we have found the most dedicated relationship.

Nemesis, every alliance has allies, but most have no friends. Goodbye, old friend, your names are known forever in the Temple of Justice.

Schattenmann
Presbyter, Cult of Justitia

I never knew much about Nemesis, but reading the OP, it saddened me. It seems your alliance, in it's time, consisted of the bonds and friendship that make memories for a lifetime. I know it had to be a tough decision to let go of something that meant so much to you, and even harder to accept that she was no longer what she used to be. I salute you all and wish you well wherever your journey takes you. o7

[color="#0000FF"]This is unsurprising. Nemesis was always a terrible alliance. It was alright and had potential back when Hoo and Bob were running the show, but they left for better places, and morons took their places. You've been declining for a year. Ha, even the WCE leak cost you your government. I'm surprised you didn't merge into CoJ then and there. Good riddance to a rubbish alliance.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291345350' post='2528632']
[color="#0000FF"]This is unsurprising. Nemesis was always a terrible alliance. It was alright and had potential back when Hoo and Bob were running the show, but they left for better places, and morons took their places. You've been declining for a year. Ha, even the WCE leak cost you your government. I'm surprised you didn't merge into CoJ then and there. Good riddance to a rubbish alliance.[/color]
[/quote]

I've always subscribed to the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" philosophy. Especially in an alliances disbandment thread. Go elsewhere with that attitude, please.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1291345461' post='2528636']
I've always subscribed to the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" philosophy. Especially in an alliances disbandment thread. Go elsewhere with that attitude, please.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Fascinating. You see, I've always instead subscribed to the "if you don't have anything of interest to say then don't say it" line of thought. Seems to be all people have to say is "good luck" or "we're protecting Nemesis" or "we'll miss you Nemesis." After awhile that tends to get boring and repetitive. I offer something. A different perspective, and a much needed differing opinion.

Also, might I add that this "let's all be nice and get along" attitude is boring all get out. Really, it is. This constant tea party has to end, especially deep down since we all really do hate each other. Grow a spine, ans when you have something to say, even if it is mean, especially when it's mean, just say it. Quit it with this faux class you all show in public. Your passive aggressive and bi-polar attitudes bore me. I can respect honest opinions, even if the person saying it is a prick. But I hate fake people.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291345959' post='2528645']
[color="#0000FF"]Fascinating. You see, I've always instead subscribed to the "if you don't have anything of interest to say then don't say it" line of thought. Seems to be all people have to say is "good luck" or "we're protecting Nemesis" or "we'll miss you Nemesis." After awhile that tends to get boring and repetitive. I offer something. A different perspective, and a much needed differing opinion.

Also, might I add that this "let's all be nice and get along" attitude is boring all get out. Really, it is. This constant tea party has to end, especially deep down since we all really do hate each other. Grow a spine, ans when you have something to say, even if it is mean, especially when it's mean, just say it. Quit it with this faux class you all show in public. Your passive aggressive and bi-polar attitudes bore me. I can respect honest opinions, even if the person saying it is a prick. But I hate fake people.[/color]
[/quote]
Your perception is flawed.

Deep down inside the only person who is really hated by everyone is you. We're not you; we don't need to insult everyone just to get a few kicks. Or is it maybe because you don't have friends? Either way, I don't have any more words to waste on you.