Nemesis Retires

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1291337339' post='2528439']
No. We dislike seeing disbanded alliances torn apart by raiders before the members have a chance to leave.
[/quote]

I would think that, they are being protected by their allies - Nemesis is/was a part of NOIR which makes the likely raiders, [i]unlikely.[/i] Either way - a nice thing to do, I guess, even though you are not allied.

Edited by KingEd

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really sucks to see. Good luck to wherever you guys decide to go. Nemesis was an awesome alliance while it lasted, one that housed some of my favorite members of the game. I have the utmost respect in what you guys accomplished, and how you went about your business. A true class act alliance, and may you see green grass and high tides forever.

o/ Nemesis.

Good night, sweet prince.

Thank you to everyone for the kind words. The decisions to bring about the end of this alliance was the probably one of the hardest I've had to do in my career here. Nemesis provided me a home when nobody else would and I'm eternally grateful for all the past and present members who made the community one of the greatest I've seen.

After 4 different nations and 2 different ruler name changes, Nemesis was my home.

When everyone brought up disbanding the alliance I actually shed a tear.

The members of Nemesis had not only been my alliance mates but they are my friends.

It is a sad day because we are disbanding but it is a great day to marvel at the accomplishments of Nemesis.

As an alliance, we lived up to our definition.

nem·e·sis [ némməssiss ]

Nemesis: a bitter enemy who seems unbeatable; unbeatable opponent.

I love all of the members of Nemesis, past and present.

I am an alumni of one of the best alliances ever to be in the game and I say it proudly.

[quote name='ishabad' timestamp='1291338994' post='2528478']
You are all great and always will be and I hate to say this but It Is Time to Move on -_- Please consider The New Sith Order.Long Live Nemesis
[/quote]

I highly doubt NSO even entered any Nemesis members minds, at least not to join.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1291336804' post='2528428']
Europa is protecting all those under the Nemesis AA for a period of 60 days.
[/quote]

Yeah, no.

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071214115307/cybernations/images/0/0c/ROKINIT2.PNG[/img][/center]

Ragnarok hereby protects the AA of Nemesis indefinitely. Attackers will be nuked, survivors will be nuked again. We look forward to having Nemesis call Rok home, she's a swell place.

Goodnight sweet prince.

o/ Nemesis

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1291339422' post='2528491']
Yeah, no.

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071214115307/cybernations/images/0/0c/ROKINIT2.PNG[/img][/center]

Ragnarok hereby protects the AA of Nemesis indefinitely. Attackers will be nuked, survivors will be nuked again. We look forward to having Nemesis call Rok home, she's a swell place.

Goodnight sweet prince.

o/ Nemesis
[/quote]

Why can't Europa help protect the AA?

Good show RoK.

Edited by kevin32891