The Opening of Pandora's Box

Monster

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1286911889' post='2482717']
So to reiterate. PB will 1) make people leave cause of stagnation or 2) make people leave because we grind their nations into dust.

It's good to know that we can't do anything good. That way, we can't mess up either.
[/quote]

Or maybe we're just making everything right :ph34r:

So to reiterate. PB will 1) make people leave cause of stagnation or 2) make people leave because we grind their nations into dust.

It's good to know that we can't do anything good. That way, we can't mess up either.
[/quote]
This actually occurred to me earlier. Creating a powerful bloc that will result in a lack of wars would make people leave. But also, warring and fighting people would make them leave.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1286912573' post='2482731']
The PB/C&G/SF Hegemony[/quote]

This smacks of a sick desperation. Let me know when you have proof that these blocs are working in concert on a global agenda of dominance and then when any of those blocs roll someone for a manufactured incident of spying then we can talk about them being Hegemons.

[quote name='DeadAnimal' timestamp='1286912949' post='2482737']
This smacks of a sick desperation. Let me know when you have proof that these blocs are working in concert on a global agenda of dominance and then when any of those blocs roll someone for a manufactured incident of spying then we can talk about them being Hegemons.
[/quote]

May I propose a simpler definition of hegemony

Being in power

And let me propose a definition of being a ebil hegemony.

Being in power and being an ass.

However, I do agree that the alliances involved in these three blocs will likely be in less harmony with one another than before this bloc. This of course being as result of the the existence of this bloc and the events of the past few weeks.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1286912732' post='2482734']
I was beginning to think this bloc might disband before even officially forming, but have fun with it while it lasts.
[/quote]
What made you think we weren't getting along or weren't going to finish the bloc? Other than WFCN commentary.

[quote name='DeadAnimal' timestamp='1286912949' post='2482737']
[/quote]
You obviously dont know the meaning of the word. Hegemony is the political, economic, ideological or cultural power exerted by a dominant group over other groups. They are the dominant grouping and they have intertwined and overlapping treaties and have worked together to keep people outside their sphere isolated or under their collective thumb

[/quote]

Heh, better get used to it. Now that you're #1 there is literally nothing you will be able to do right.

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1286913283' post='2482742']
I have a question on article 2. Can the bloc withhold information that might be relevant to another alliance that has a treaty (with an intelligence) with a member of PB?
[/quote]
The short version of the charter is that PB comes first.