The Opening of Pandora's Box

Monster

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1286897712' post='2482471']
Finally.

I look forward to shattering misconceptions and exceeding expectations.
[/quote]
No, this falls right in line with what would be expected. VE getting in bed with whoever is in power, big surprise there. It will, however, be interesting to watch you pretend to be king and 'lead' this bloc around.

MK is bound to join up sooner or later, eventually this bloc will need real leadership. Then you can take the passenger seat, where you belong.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1286898258' post='2482484']
"Opposite?" Yes.

"Equal?" Time will tell.
[/quote]

Not necessarily equal, but in balance of power theory the core tenet is that international systems seek the equilibrium of bipolarity, such that when one potential hegemon rises, a credible counterbalance usually develops in opposition. Unless everyone bandwagoned to one side, in which case it's going to be a very boring few months.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1286899484' post='2482503']
No, this falls right in line with what would be expected. VE getting in bed with whoever is in power, big surprise there. It will, however, be interesting to watch you pretend to be king and 'lead' this bloc around.

MK is bound to join up sooner or later, eventually this bloc will need real leadership. Then you can take the passenger seat, where you belong.
[/quote]

One of the biggest strengths of Pandora is it is full of active, engaged, and intelligent leadership; each having their own dynamic personalities and important strengths that they bring to the table. No one plays lead to another. We are colleagues and peers, without rank or the need to self inflate.

As to the rest of your post, sorry man, I'm not going to bite. Start an argument some other time.

[quote name='Eternal Enigma' timestamp='1286896649' post='2482446']
not sure what your referencing, goldie
[/quote]

I'm referencing the post you made, saying MK 'tried' to get into PB, and that they were vetoed.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1286899915' post='2482510']
Not necessarily equal, but in balance of power theory the core tenet is that international systems seek the equilibrium of bipolarity, such that when one potential hegemon rises, a credible counterbalance usually develops in opposition. Unless everyone bandwagoned to one side, in which case it's going to be a very boring few months.
[/quote]
Kind of like the last few months?

[quote name='Eternal Enigma' timestamp='1286892060' post='2482365']
this would be soooooooo coool if it had less goons
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]GOONS are exactly the alliance they come off to be. I can respect them for that at least. VE on the other hand are one of the most fundamentally dishonest, hypocritical, and least principled alliances out there. I'd much rather see them go away to be honest.[/color]

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1286899484' post='2482503']

[/quote]

Aww hell naw.

Although I like VE, nicely said.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1286900212' post='2482515']
I'm referencing the post you made, saying MK 'tried' to get into PB, and that they were vetoed.
[/quote]
Except MK and VE members have been bringing it up in this thread long before he said anything.

It's funny, you're like children in your cute little 'gotcha' approach to global politics. Tell a lie, and when someone takes your word as serious, laugh and pat yourselves on the back for being 'clever.' Good job!