The Opening of Pandora's Box

Monster

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1286900797' post='2482528']
/me bends over and kisses his butt goodbye

Congratulations, this is quite the game changer, and the six of you are now in the driver's seat of CN politics.
[/quote]
That's OK. I like being a backseat driver.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1286900615' post='2482526']
Except MK and VE members have been bringing it up in this thread long before he said anything.

It's funny, you're like children in your cute little 'gotcha' approach to global politics. Tell a lie, and when someone takes your word as serious, laugh and pat yourselves on the back for being 'clever.' Good job!
[/quote]
The funny part is that anyone believed it, and thought they were clever for knowing stuff that showed up on WFCN.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1286900615' post='2482526']
Except MK and VE members have been bringing it up in this thread long before he said anything.

It's funny, you're like children in your cute little 'gotcha' approach to global politics. Tell a lie, and when someone takes your word as serious, laugh and pat yourselves on the back for being 'clever.' Good job!
[/quote]

This just in: joking and humour are no longer allowed in global politics.

Congrats to all of the bloc members. :)

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1286896607' post='2482445']
Who is the opposition, exactly? Your ex-Hegemony fantasy again?
[/quote]
Given the composition of PB and their ties to other power blocs, i am sure it will need way more the ex-hegemony fantasy to form a decent opposition.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1286899484' post='2482503']
No, this falls right in line with what would be expected. VE getting in bed with whoever is in power, big surprise there. It will, however, be interesting to watch you pretend to be king and 'lead' this bloc around.

[s]MK[/s] NV is bound to join up sooner or later, eventually this bloc will need real leadership. Then you can take the passenger seat, where you belong.
[/quote]
fixed :rolleyes:

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1286889494' post='2482317']
Article 2 is kinda interesting, being a kind of intel supremacy clause. Oh well; it's not like the bloc members have traditionally been in the habit of signing PIATs anyway, but this agreement really would make them pointless.
[/quote]
It's hardly the first bloc with some sort of "priority" clause of that nature.

And if one or more alliances involved eventually wound up withholding info in support of an outside ally, it wouldn't even be the first bloc where one or more members completely ignored said priority clause when they found it convenient to do so.

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1286901508' post='2482545']
Given the composition of PB and their ties to other power blocs, i am sure it will need way more the ex-hegemony fantasy to form a decent opposition.

[/quote]

Treaty's seem to always disappear at a large rate at the first signs of war.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1286900212' post='2482515']
I'm referencing the post you made, saying MK 'tried' to get into PB, and that they were vetoed.
[/quote]

Well that post in question had screen shots from MK forums to back up its claim. So either the post is true, or MK did this as a ruse. If the latter is true then MK are the people you need to talk to about it.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1286901506' post='2482544']
This just in: joking and humour are no longer allowed in global politics.

Congrats to all of the bloc members. :)
[/quote]I didn't say it's not allowed, I just said that your methods make you look like children. Which they do.

I also implied that they aren't as clever as you think they are. And they really stopped being funny after the first few times.

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1286901508' post='2482545']

fixed :rolleyes:
[/quote]

You want to join? Query me up. :P

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1286902074' post='2482555']
Well that post in question had screen shots from MK forums to back up its claim. So either the post is true, or MK did this as a ruse. If the latter is true then MK are the people you need to talk to about it.
[/quote]

This particular post was done that way for a few reasons. They all happened to work perfectly, as expected. I am sorry some of you can't grasp the why and the how, you'll get there one day.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1286901639' post='2482547']
Treaty's seem to always disappear at a large rate at the first signs of war.
[/quote]
From what i have seen, that is true for the ex-Hegemony Fantasy side. :P

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1286902416' post='2482560']
You want to join? Query me up. :P
[/quote]
Queried...now what :unsure:

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1286902635' post='2482565']
This particular post was done that way for a few reasons. They all happened to work perfectly, as expected. I am sorry some of you can't grasp the why and the how, you'll get there one day.
[/quote]

You have your "reasons", and you think their great, but you won't share them, then you mock the person who disagrees with you. You're not full of cleverness, you're full of hubris.

It if the screenshots are a ruse, then why did you make out VE as refusing your entry, make yourselves out to be untrustworthy, and are denying it now?

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1286902872' post='2482570']
Newest Hegemony has [i]always[/i] been the best Hegemony. :v:

You mad?
[/quote]

Nah, I'm actually very happy to see this bloc, I've been waiting for it for ages :awesome:

o/ PC
o/ iFOK
o/ FOK!
o/ GOONS
o/ VE

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1286903074' post='2482574']
You have your "reasons", and you think their great, but you won't share them, then you mock the person who disagrees with you. You're not full of cleverness, you're full of hubris.

It if the screenshots are a ruse, then why did you make out VE as refusing your entry, and make yourselves out to be untrustworthy?
[/quote]

I wasn't directly talking to you but merely using your words to answer what has been mentionned a few times already. You just happened to be the latest to have said it. But, since you took offense to me quoting, I apologize profusely and direct you to the last six words of my previous post.