An Announcement from Athens

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081204103945/cybernations/images/3/32/Athens_flag.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size="4"][font="Book Antiqua"][b]An Announcement from Athens[/b][/font][/size][/center]

It is with great sadness that I announce the resignation of Londo Mollari as Archon eponymos of Athens. His hard work and dedication to the alliance will never be forgotten and he will always have a special place in our hearts and wish him the best of luck as he leaves government life to focus more on his real life.

His last final act as Archon eponymos was to appoint me as the new Archon eponymos and I have accepted this position with a heavy heart. Our full government list will be announced in the next few days.

That is all.

o/Londo
o/Athens

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many memories here. So many memories.

Hail to Athens. Forever march on, young and old. Always be true to yourselves. Never give up, and never forget the ideals and choices that have made you who you are. Never forget what we have done, and what we are about to do. Never forget what we stand for or who we are. Always remember.

My time as a CN leader has come to an end. The time of Athens is only beginning. May she shine bright as the stars. :)

Good luck with your next adventure into the real world I will miss you as leader, but u will always be my friend.... Different experience bring different opportunities I hope you enjoy the ones you run into and keep rocking my friend!!!
it will be Interesting to see what happens having you as a regular citizen ;)

Jgoods good luck and serve us proud :)

[quote name='Skippy' date='21 July 2010 - 04:07 AM' timestamp='1279703258' post='2382307']
In before mass exodus of Athens members.[/quote]

I'm not leaving Athens. I will be sorely disappointed if anyone else does. And if a certain someone doesn't return posthaste.

But... But... We only have the treaty for the chance of speaking to the greatest llama ever. I don't know that we can continue on without him. Best of luck Athens, I look forward to sexually harassing you, Jgoods. You've got large boots to fill.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='21 July 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1279703777' post='2382319']
I'm not leaving Athens. I will be sorely disappointed if anyone else does. And if a certain someone doesn't return posthaste.
[/quote]It was more to people finding it unbearable without you, and with even the thought Jgoods at the helm ;)

obligatory ohhhh realy now wonder if someone finally forced him out :P

I joke here

Londo i dont know what to expect out of Athens now. WHile we have always sat on differing views I have enjoyed our chats and I wish you nothing but luck in retirement. Well see how long it lasts :P

Good luck Athens and Jgoods