Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Saber

[quote name='joracy' date='07 March 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1268017566' post='2217525']
Well [i]somebody[/i] seems to not like Sky irrationally.
[/quote]
Bob has his reasons as do many but i will simply wish her luck in this posistion and in its timing.

May TOP find what it seeks swiftly under her guidance.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='07 March 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1268018914' post='2217555']
Sexism is no laughing matter. Starts off as an off-colour joke around the office, and next thing you know Mary gets passed over for emperor, SkyGreenChick can only become Grandmistress when someone quits, and the rest of the women of the Cyberverse toil away in middle management blinded from the glare of refracted light coming through the glass ceiling. Disgusting.
[/quote]

If it's not funny, why do you make me chuckle? Calm down brah. There's a difference between sexism and a chivalry joke.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='07 March 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1268023345' post='2217641']
Interesting choice. Oh well; the acting GM could have been there a bit longer IMO.
[/quote]

Again with the use of "choice". The change was charter mandated and is thus the will of the almighty Johan himself. No "choice" was made.

Congratulations, TOP! This government lineup looks great. Especially that GrandMistress. I've checked her out a few times. A+!

Also, Bob Sanders has bad things to say about it. That's basically a blessing for success. ;)

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='07 March 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1268019784' post='2217576']
Actually that completely wrong and you should be ashamed. I have full confidence that sky will be able to poach over enough people to make TOP win this war.

(See what I did there)
[/quote]
That would be pretty awesome regardless of the validity of what you say :P Even tonberryking would have to bow to that.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='07 March 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1268018914' post='2217555']
Sexism is no laughing matter. Starts off as an off-colour joke around the office, and next thing you know Mary gets passed over for emperor, SkyGreenChick can only become Grandmistress when someone quits, and the rest of the women of the Cyberverse toil away in middle management blinded from the glare of refracted light coming through the glass ceiling. Disgusting.
[/quote]

Salka Palmir?

yeah, Sky's going to poach all of CnG gov and CnG will collapse :(

On another note, Zombie Glaucon is correct, and Akasha also held the same position. I believe other alliances have had females as their top person also.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='07 March 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1268025115' post='2217670']
Agreed, pulling victory out of the jaws of defeat by poaching would be quite the feat!
[/quote]
If someone could convince 120m ns worth of nations to join a losing curbstomp that would need to be called something more than poaching...

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='08 March 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1268025842' post='2217683']
Good for Sky, but I'm particularly thrilled for Jenko to be quite honest, and he's not getting much love here.
[/quote]

We should probably keep it that way...

In other news, LB for GH :D

[quote name='mhawk' date='08 March 2010 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1268024998' post='2217667']
That would be pretty awesome regardless of the validity of what you say :P Even tonberryking would have to bow to that.
[/quote]

I would admire the tenacity and resourcefulness, if nothing else.

<3 Sky, GL in your new role. Also good luck to Av in dealing with your other responsibilities.

We all know how talented at FA that Bob is so we should all take his criticisms of Sky as expert testimony... :smug:

Paradox Vult!

<3 u too Jenko :wub:

Edited by RustyNail

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='07 March 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1268018914' post='2217555']
[/quote]

Get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich...

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='07 March 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1268019784' post='2217576']
Actually that completely wrong and you should be ashamed. I have full confidence that sky will be able to poach over enough people to make TOP win this war.

(See what I did there)
[/quote]

It's been proven time and time again that Longbowe was the one everyone left Valhalla for. Nice try though...

[quote name='Believland' date='08 March 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1268026011' post='2217685']
We should probably keep it that way...

In other news, LB for GH :D
[/quote]

Longbowe was and would be the best Grand Hospitaller ever.