Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Saber

Best wishes to your slightly-shuffled leadership, TOP.[sup]1[/sup]

[quote name='Bob Sanders' date='07 March 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1268016434' post='2217491']
:lol1: Wow, this is absolutely laughable, is she going to spam and photoshop you out of the war? I can't imagine that TOP has a single member less qualified to lead.
[/quote]

I do believe that's 'Sanderspeak' for, "Good luck. We're all hoping she has the skills, patience and leadership to end the current conflict."

--------

[size="2"]1. The title 'Grandmistress' conjures up images of thigh-high boots and black leather. I approve.[/size]

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Sanders' date='07 March 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1268016434' post='2217491']
:lol1: Wow, this is absolutely laughable, is she going to spam and photoshop you out of the war? I can't imagine that TOP has a single member less qualified to lead.
[/quote]

no need for this comment.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='08 March 2010 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1268056943' post='2217949']
Best wishes to your slightly-shuffled leadership, TOP.[sup]1[/sup]

I do believe that's 'Sanderspeak' for, "Good luck. We're all hoping she has the skills, patience and leadership to end the current conflict."

--------

[size="2"]1. The title 'Grandmistress' conjures up images of thigh-high boots and black leather. I approve.[/size]
[/quote]

I, too, welcome our new Orange dominatrixy overlords 'n' ladies. Good luck to you all.

But I believe you mistranslated the Sanders, Zog. My experts assure me that the correct translation is "look at me, I'm Bob Sanders, and I'm relevant - no, really, I am."

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='08 March 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1268054889' post='2217937']
Jenko is indeed a real gentleman, best of luck to you Jenko ;)
[/quote]
You sure you mean the same Jenko that we do? That ex-CON, ex-VA, now TOP Jenko? That Jenkokencojenko? That continously drunk brit Jenko? That strange and chronical spam addicted Jenko? If yes... ehm... don't know how to tell you... yes you're right ;)

[quote name='Pingu' date='08 March 2010 - 09:20 AM' timestamp='1268058308' post='2217966']
I, too, welcome our new Orange dominatrixy overlords 'n' ladies. Good luck to you all.

But I believe you mistranslated the Sanders, Zog. My experts assure me that the correct translation is "look at me, I'm Bob Sanders, and I'm relevant - no, really, I am."
[/quote]

Never expected a comment like that from you Pingu.

[quote name='Ojiras Ajeridas' date='08 March 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1268058514' post='2217970']
You sure you mean the same Jenko that we do? That ex-CON, ex-VA, now TOP Jenko? That Jenkokencojenko? That continously drunk brit Jenko? That strange and chronical spam addicted Jenko? If yes... ehm... don't know how to tell you... yes you're right ;)
[/quote]

I haven't been drunk since i started doing a large amount of FA work. But it's my birthday in 5 days, so we'll see how that goes...

[quote name='kencojenko' date='08 March 2010 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1268061500' post='2218004']
I haven't been drunk since i started doing a large amount of FA work.
[/quote]

You have much to learn, young grasshopper.

[quote name='Ojiras Ajeridas' date='08 March 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1268058514' post='2217970']
[/quote]
Obviously Jenko has been staying off the ''sauce'' :P

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Bob Sanders' date='08 March 2010 - 04:11 AM' timestamp='1268039768' post='2217856']
I'd like to remind you that my quote was from way before that, had nothing to with actual gameplay and your very own Shortbowe was more than happy to allude to it as a ad hominem attack. If you are gonna tell me to let bygones be bygones I suggest you tell the same to Shortbowe.

[color="#FF0000"]P.S. I'm sure Shortbowe will be along shortly to point out your incorrect usage of "than." He seems to be good at that sort of thing.[/color] :awesome:[/quote]
I would make an "Are you Bob too stupid to read?" joke right about now, but I think Jenko already covered this...

[quote name='Bob Sanders' date='08 March 2010 - 04:11 AM' timestamp='1268039768' post='2217856']
That's why she had me handle it when I had no government position? She had every ability and power as an Einherjar member to talk to a tiny alliance about an extremely minor issue like that. You are completely ridiculous...... Thankfully for us we have been without your stupid legalistic interpretations for quite some time. And no its not a stretch, our current Emissary would handle a similar situation in his sleep.
[/quote]
Your current Emissary should watch his back then, we all know what happens when one goes against the Regent. It's not my fault that your charter doesn't accurately portray the people's expectations of the Einherjar's responsibilities. The charter clearly shows that the Emissary is not entitled to make any decision, however simple. In fact, if you're so upset with Sky's performance, you should really be blaming chefjoe. He is, after all, responsible for it and all facets of the alliance. I will concede that her coming to you was a mistake. It has to have been, who would knowingly come to you for help or advice? You don't even know how your own alliance works, let along the English language.

P.S. Ellipses consist of three sequential periods, not 6.
P.P.S. "Thankfully for us we..." Seriously? Wow.
P.P.P.S. "And no its not a stretch,..." I'll give you a hint: "And no, it's not a stretch,..."

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='08 March 2010 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1268061475' post='2218003']
Never expected a comment like that from you Pingu.
[/quote]

Which part? Wishing TOP's government good luck, appreciating the kinkiness, or translating Sanders into English?

[/quote]

And I can't think of anyone less qualified to lead, well, much of anything.

Insert "did you Polar..." and "did you Bob Sanders..." comments here.

Also, could it be that I agree with someone from ODN (Pingu) on something? Dear sweet Admin, the world's ending.

I do not know Bob Sanders other than his posts on the forum. However this continuation of his written faux pas is tiresome.Address his posts with reason and forget the personal attacks, over a non-proofed comment.
A persons competence grows. Bob, you seem to not allow for this growth.

Edited by Yggdrazil

[quote name='Titus Pullo' date='08 March 2010 - 06:23 PM' timestamp='1268069287' post='2218080']
Your [i]current [u]Emissary should watch his back then[/u][/i], we all know what happens when one goes against the Regent. It's not my fault that your charter doesn't accurately portray the people's expectations of the Einherjar's responsibilities. [i][u]The charter clearly shows that the Emissary is not entitled to make any decision[/u][/i], however simple. In fact, if you're so upset with Sky's performance, you should really be blaming chefjoe. He is, after all, responsible for it and all facets of the alliance. I will concede that her coming to you was a mistake. It has to have been, who would knowingly come to you for help or advice? You don't even know how your own alliance works, let along the English language.
[/quote]

From our Charter...
[b]"The Einherjar, along with the Regent, shall be the voice of the alliance and shall make all executive decisions, while adhering to the ideals of Valhalla."[/b]

So, please stop talk about something you just read a few hours ago and did not experience from the inside...
And thanks but my back is fine, I do not have to watch continuously if someone follows me... Even when I handle Rogue...

So now, once again, congratz to Sky ! TOP has already enough things on their minds not to be bothered with such a thread...

[quote name='Some-Guy' date='08 March 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1268075044' post='2218151']
Can everyone please stop congratulating Jenko?
[/quote]

tbqh, we're doing it for you. Just for you.

[quote name='Seipher Caim' date='08 March 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1268073866' post='2218131']
From our Charter...
[b]"The Einherjar, along with the Regent, shall be the voice of the alliance and shall make all executive decisions, while adhering to the ideals of Valhalla."[/b]

So, please stop talk about something you just read a few hours ago and did not experience from the inside...
And thanks but my back is fine, I do not have to watch continuously if someone follows me... Even when I handle Rogue...
[/quote]

It is you who need learn more about your own alliance, for if you believe I haven't experienced Valhalla from the inside you know nothing about your heritage nor history. You'll be fine if you continue to do what is demanded of you, dissent or stray from the path set by the Regent and you will see that you require eyes in the back of your head. I'm glad you can quote the one most ambiguous part of the charter and fail to continue to read the very next section which clearly limits the powers of each Einherjar and gives supreme power to the Regent.

[quote name='Bob Sanders' date='07 March 2010 - 08:42 PM' timestamp='1268016434' post='2217491']
[/quote]

Bob, while I usually don't have any issues with you, in this particular case I will make an exception to that.

Stop being a twit.