Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Saber

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='09 March 2010 - 04:36 AM' timestamp='1268109661' post='2218840']
Ajax im a bit surprised at this poor attempt at humor.
[/quote]

I'm just somewhat irritated at the fact that members still bring up the fact that Sky lured members away from Valhalla. The majority of members who left at the time were intelligent and free-thinking. They chose of their own will to leave for many reasons (I'm sure you recognized some of these problems at the time as well)

I do concur that SGC's position in Valhalla didn't require much effort at the time. However, as many individuals here have said, times change and people change. Both the Emissary position in Valhalla has evolved and so has SkyGreenChick. We both know I wasn't the keenest in having SkyGreenChick as Emissary at the time in Valhalla (Why else did I run against her?). However, she has showed her ability here at TOP. Her time is spent on matters of state and not graphic design.

As for the other issues regarding her last 2 months in Valhalla, I know not and so I will not comment.

There has been a lot of bad blood between Valhalla and SkyGreenChick. It's time to leave those behind. She has changed and so has Valhalla, both for the better in my opinion.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ajaxpenny' date='09 March 2010 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1268145796' post='2219265']
I'm just somewhat irritated at the fact that members still bring up the fact that Sky lured members away from Valhalla. The majority of members who left at the time were intelligent and free-thinking. They chose of their own will to leave for many reasons (I'm sure you recognized some of these problems at the time as well)

[/quote]
For what it's worth, I thought your humor was funny :)

[quote name='ajaxpenny' date='09 March 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1268145796' post='2219265']
[/quote]

I wasn't offered. I thought you all loved me :mad:

Please Valhallans and ex'Valhallans, I love all you guys.. Let it go. Things have changed, I've changed, you've changed, we've all changed.. wouldn't you like to change too? :P

Seriously though. Give Sky a chance. I would be willing to give every friend of mine a chance to change for the better. I think we've all learned from past experiences... I for one welcome SGC a chance to prove herself. Course, I'm not one to hold grudges, ever.

MS, Bud, CJ, SGC, Kry and Ajax .. :wub: you guys!

Good luck to all. Now drop the 'tude and raise a tonk of mead for all. Remember the important thing here.. is all members, past and present, *minus Wedgiepoo* are full of awesomeness.. thus spreading the Viking love for all to share... Also... Go pillage something! :)

oo/

[quote name='ajaxpenny' date='09 March 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1268145796' post='2219265']

I do concur that SGC's position in Valhalla didn't require much effort at the time. However, as many individuals here have said, times change and people change. Both the Emissary position in Valhalla has evolved and so has SkyGreenChick. We both know I wasn't the keenest in having SkyGreenChick as Emissary at the time in Valhalla (Why else did I run against her?). However, she has showed her ability here at TOP. Her time is spent on matters of state and not graphic design.

As for the other issues regarding her last 2 months in Valhalla, I know not and so I will not comment.

There has been a lot of bad blood between Valhalla and SkyGreenChick. It's time to leave those behind. She has changed and so has Valhalla, both for the better in my opinion.
[/quote]

I really like how you post. Where were the people like you when TOP decided to pull the stunt they did? :P

And as a sidenote - bob's post may not have been necessary and all that but that kind of stuff happens all the time. I don't get the sudden rush of white-knighting that popped at the sound of one post - if that sort of reaction would be more common maybe it would actually be a good thing.
Sky's taken the leadership of a pretty big alliance, i'm sure she can handle herself and i doubt people digging up her past deeds in whatever way they want to interpret them won't affect her. She's prolly gonna have to take way more of that anyway, it comes with the job.
Again, best of luck to TOP's new gov.

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='08 March 2010 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1268088514' post='2218407']
I agree with Bob Sanders

edit: The zergrush of white knights was pretty hilarious
[/quote]

Bob-Sanders hate and CN-girl love. There are some occasions when the term "synergy" actually applies.

Edited by Zombie Glaucon

[quote name='uaciaut' date='09 March 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1268175023' post='2219749']
I really like how you post. Where were the people like you when TOP decided to pull the stunt they did? :P

And as a sidenote - bob's post may not have been necessary and all that but that kind of stuff happens all the time. I don't get the sudden rush of white-knighting that popped at the sound of one post - if that sort of reaction would be more common maybe it would actually be a good thing.
Sky's taken the leadership of a pretty big alliance, i'm sure she can handle herself and i doubt people digging up her past deeds in whatever way they want to interpret them won't affect her. She's prolly gonna have to take way more of that anyway, it comes with the job.
Again, best of luck to TOP's new gov.
[/quote]

It wasn't so much white knighting on my part as much as it was me being tired of hearing the same old slander being issued against a good friend.

The only one who I will white knight for is my (OOC: fiancee :smug: ).