Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Saber

[center][size="6"][b]Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox
[/b][/size]
[img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1841/topflagnt2.png[/img]
[/center]

[b]Government changes[/b]

Due to unforeseen circumstances XXIII Grandmaster of The Order of the Paradox, Avernite of Mafal Dadaranell has resigned his position. According to Article II, Section 1, part C. (Order of Succession), Grand Hospitaller SkyGreenChick will succeed Avernite as Grandmaster or better to say, [b]Grandmistress of The Order of the Paradox.[/b] Position of Grand Hospitaller will be filled by the runner up in elections Jenko, and vacant spot of Grand Inductor will be filled by Benevlan.

We thank and salute Grandmaster Avernite, and wish he returns to active TOP politics soon. But now we welcome our first female Grandmistress SkyGreenChick!

[b]Paradox Vult!
Avernite Vult!
Long live Queen Mother SkyGreenChick![/b]

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be a prophet because I called this hours ago...

May the light of Johan continue to lead The Order of the Paradox on the path of righteousness.
May Goraja, the shield of Johan, continue to protect The Order of the Paradox from the heathens, infidels, and heretics.
May Feanor, the sword of Johan, continue to defend The Order of the Paradox and smite her enemies.

May SkyGreenChick, Grand Mistress of The Order, follow Johan's light and assist The Order of the Paradox in attaining it's one true place on Planet Bob.

Praise be to Johan!

[quote name='Bob Sanders' date='07 March 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1268016434' post='2217491']
:lol1: Wow, this is absolutely laughable, is she going to spam and photoshop you out of the war? I can't imagine that TOP has a single member less qualified to lead.
[/quote]

Are you Bob Sanders really to stupid to read?

[quote name='Bob Sanders' date='07 March 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1268016434' post='2217491']
:lol1: Wow, this is absolutely laughable, is she going to spam and photoshop you out of the war? I can't imagine that TOP has a single member less qualified to lead.
[/quote]
How dare you, she's a very nice lady!

Also, you can never have enough Timber

[quote name='Bob Sanders' date='08 March 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1268016434' post='2217491']
[/quote]
[img]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2002/2gtwz83.gif[/img]

Ouch bro, that's not really something you say to a lady!