Favorite Forums Posters

Essenia

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CDT: Jorost or Altheus. They're both really good posters.

Citadel: Going to have to go with Schatt on this. Bob Janova was the only one I really enjoyed reading.

Complaints and Grievances: Stumpy. When he shows his face, he's win.

Superfriends: Delta. I disagree with most of his politics, but he's wicked smart and knows how to use it.

Frost Bite: Rebel Virginia. I don't always agree with him, but he always seems to have his tongue firmly in his cheek.

Man, I've been too inactive lately. It would seem Archon and Revanche are taking my glory. )):

Epic win.

Speak of Stumpy and Stumpy appears.

Citadel: I probably would have said either Bob or Ejay, however, since it seems all the good posters have left Citadel, I'm going to have to say Schattenmann.

CnG: As of late, CnG just haven't been as cool as they once were. Archon and Stumpy are the two main good posters I can think of off the top of my head from CnG right now. I just haven't been that big of a fan of theirs lately.

Frostbite: There are quite a few good posters in Frostbite. There are some which are more obvious then others, however one of my favorite posters from Frostbite who doesn't get enough credit is Chron. He's a cool guy to talk to on IRC and makes some pretty good posts here.

SuperFriends: Who ever it is that makes the Farkistan announcements. Seriously, there aren't that many posters from Farkistan on these forums, but their announcements always get a laugh out of me.

Cit: Otter because nobody has said him yet and i know his ego is hurting :P

C&G: Def. Stumpy

FB: Tyga has been making me agree with him as of late...this is bad news for...OBAMA!

SF: Goose, because i know what he REALLY wants to say and when he does get to say it, its awesome

Other: Schattenman, anyone who hasnt read the Sub Chronicles on the CoJ forums needs to..oh and i still think TWiP is awesome :P, Alot of the BelAir posters like EmperorMarx and King Xander are usually pretty hilarious, and last but not least Bones Malone..wise man who usually says what needs to be said

Citadel: Xavii. Can be goofy but is generally just pleasant and not full of himself. Keeps it classy where others can't resist bringing it down.

C&G: rsoxbronco. He just gets it, and he still manages to be funny now and then.

Frostbite: Fallen_Fool. Love/hate him at the same time. Not much of a tool which is refreshing and has a decent mind for FA. Also doesn't lie through his teeth 24/7, which is endearing.

SF: Tricky but SpacingOutMan. He's sometimes overly diplomatic past where I think someone really shouldn't bother being so, but he's one of the few still around that actually explains what the $%&@ he means and doesn't just take shots, make jokes and act like they know all to be known. There's no puzzles or doublespeak, you get his opinion and his point of view respectfully and that's a rarity these days. <_<

Edited by Xiphosis

Citadel: Was Bob Janova, but now LiquidMercury

CnG: Archon/WarriorConcept/rsoxbronco1

Frostbite: Tygaland/Penguin/Heinous One/Ragashingo

SF: Hoo/Delta

AZTEC: Hizzy

CDT: None really

Poseidon: Pansy's got a few decent ones.

Other: Schattenmann

Edited by Skippy

Superfriends - Delta without a doubt. Always reasonable, yet hard hitting with his logic. I enjoy reading his posts more than most people in any bloc.

C&G - Revanche. Probably swayed more by the fact I tend to agree with him 99% of the time than the style of his posting. Not to take anything from how he posts.

Frostbite - Tyga. Seems to be a pattern of people who are straightforward, logical and pretty blunt with their posting.

Citadel - LiquidMercury is pretty cool, and I would probably choose him even if Bob Janova was still there.

Frostbite: There are quite a few good posters in Frostbite. There are some which are more obvious then others, however one of my favorite posters from Frostbite who doesn't get enough credit is Chron. He's a cool guy to talk to on IRC and makes some pretty good posts here.

No I don't, now switch your vote to Tyga so as to quit breaking the curve. :v:

Citadel: To be quite honest, I was going to say Bob Janova, mostly due to my unhealthy obsession with him, yet tragically he has departed from their ranks, and I therefore must say TOP in general. They strike me as being a collective mass these days, always staying strictly on message for whatever reason and whatever the topic.

CnG: Phew, I did always love a good Jack Diorno thread before he left to found the Abortion Disco whatever his anti-moralist crusade is called. But, being robbed of that, I would have to say that Archon is my favorite. Damn you all for making me use such a cliched answer.

Frostbite: Ivan. Then RV. Viktor narrowly edges out Corinan for third, though.

SF: ...Abstain?