Favorite Forums Posters

Essenia

Citadel - LJ Scott is typically entertaining. I'd say Ejayrazz if he was still in the Grämlins.

CnG - Revanche, though he needs to post more

Frostbite - Penguin makes a case for my favourite poster overall

SF - The one that does Fark election announcements (RavingMainyYak or something?)

Purple - Stumpy (also makes a case for favourite overall)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF: Tricky but SpacingOutMan. He's sometimes overly diplomatic past where I think someone really shouldn't bother being so[...]

I'm sorry, but this really made me laugh. You, Goose, and AT are seriously triplets, I swear. I tend to be an over-trusting type so I rely on diplomacy... I mean, come on. We have to protect our infraz! That and I take the position of MoFA being a position that represents diplomacy and not trying to bolster war, but that is a matter of personal opinion.

Also, for the other blocs which I haphazardly missed:

CDT: As much as I don't really care for the bloc, and I know I am going to get a nice stern look at the end of the day when I get on IRC, but I'd have to choose Halfinger in this case. For all the crap he gets from some of us, he not only dishes it right back, but also remains consistent, which is hard to attribute to some people.

Poseidon: BudsTheMan. Despite being in Valhalla ;) , you actually have an inkling about the Maroon sphere and you have come in its defense a variety of times to shut the ignorant up. That and I mean, you're an ex-TTKer, and TTK is just awesome. Awesome by association pretty much.

AZTEC: No comment really as I haven't really talked to any of them en masse.

Stickmen: kriekfreak, only that when I congratulated him on the Purple Senate seat, he responded with a great deal of modesty and that is something that should be respected by most people.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

Citadel: Bob Janova's posting is timeless. Therefore I'm going to say Bob Janova.

CnG: Hm... probably Azaghul, though Archon and WarriorConcept are close behind.

FB: Can't go past UbiquitousLarva! maybe some fallen fail in there too

SF: Xiphosis.

Schattenmann has the rest covered pretty well, I think. :P

Citadel Dr. Dan or Liquid Mercury perhaps LJ

CnG Always looked forward to reading Azaghul,Archon posts but have to go with Stumpy here though he seems to be faiding away.

FB Grub and Tyga yeah i know a shocker both go with what they believe and are fair with their praise and quick to call BS when needed.

SF Hoo Xiph Goose Kait pick one I love them all except that Wicked guy

CDT Jorost

Aztec Hizzy

Nope

But obviously I thought so a few minutes ago. B)

Oh my... Who put you in charge in FA?!?

CnG - potato. This should go without saying. Makes the best posts of all time for CnG.

Wait.. what?

Citadel - Roquentin, janax or Dip.

CnG - Archon, Revanche or Stumpy.

Frostbite - FF, Tyga or Penguin.

SF - Delta or DrunkKingWino.

Wildcard - Schatt.

Edited by potato

Citadel : .... Would've been Bob Janova..now.. Magicninja?

CnG : Stumpy / Azaghul*

Frostbite: Henious One, Penguin, Pezstar

Superfriends : Yak, BigZ, Tautology.. maybe Delta and Hoo :P

Below/Bastion : Bob Janova!!!!

CDT: Anu?

CN : Mia, Jarrko, Doitzel, Shantamantan,

NPO : Litha Riddle, Sir Paul.

Citadel: There's not really anyone who particularly does it for me.

C&G: I admit severe bias due to my being in the bloc :P, but I have to go with Revanche.

Frostbite: Tygaland, Fallen Fool, RandomInterrupt.

Superfriends: Delta's and Xiphosis's posts are always well thought out, even if I don't necessarily always agree with the content.

I'm sorry, but this really made me laugh. You, Goose, and AT are seriously triplets, I swear.

This made me smile, cause those guys are win.

CDT: As much as I don't really care for the bloc, and I know I am going to get a nice stern look at the end of the day when I get on IRC, but I'd have to choose Halfinger in this case. For all the crap he gets from some of us, he not only dishes it right back, but also remains consistent, which is hard to attribute to some people.

Yeah, consistently wrong. Lolol.

Edited by Xiphosis

Citadel: I was always a big Bob Janova fan, but I'm not sure who I like in Citadel at the moment. Khyber is a good poster, though I don't always agree with him.

CnG: Too many to handle, but for serious analysis I'd go with Archon, Azaghul, and Revanche.

SF: Xiphosis and Delta are both excellent posters, though I end up disagreeing with Xiph on a few issues.

Frostbite: Tygaland. Grub is too moralistic for my tastes.

This thread is relevant to my interests. (Thanks everyone who said me :wub:)

Citadel: These guys intentionally stay off these boards for the most part, so it's difficult to pick one. Most of my favourite posters are from the internal boards so it wouldn't be fair to nominate them here. I've always been a fan of HellAngel's posting here, and Dr. Dan usually says sensible things in a calm way.

C&G: Azaghul, if he still counts. If not, Archon. Those guys are a major reason MK is generally well liked.

Frostbite: I don't take to the way NSO post, but even if I did, Penguin would beat them all. His posts are always meaty, informative and well argued. Zbaldwin is very good as well when they let him out :P.

SF: Delta can always be relied on to make a good point in a humourous fashion. There's lots of VE folks too, although we aren't in SF we're in that sphere on the web.

Hegemony/Purple: This isn't strictly a bloc, but it's the fifth power base so I will include it. Jorost usually manages to bail Invicta out of the holes Haflinger digs, so I'm going to go for him. Kryviela (I'm sure I spelt that wrong <_<) is a good one from here also.

Citadel: Can't think of any one

C&G: Revanche

Frostbite: RandomInterrupt by far. I also like Heggo's post as long as they're not done from atop a high horse. Anything by The Lonely Man is almost always a good read. He's got a scholarly touch and good sources.

SF: Delta. No contest.

Alfred von Tirpitz is in there somewhere.

Since VE was mentioned: Solaris

Purple: Halflinger is a good pick. I'm also a fan of ChairmanHal

Red Sphere: Schattenmann

Also, if you don't stand up for yourself, no one else will, so I nominate The Peace & Love Train, with GearHead, as he is a very classy gentleman. TheAUT gets a very close second.

*edit:

Also, Sal Paradise

Edited by Kzoppistan

Citadel: With Bob Janova gone, no single poster really stands out in my mind. Going to say Essenia because he's often funny.

C&G: Archon. He didn't get to be "Voice of Karma" because nobody liked to hear him talk. :P

Frostbite: Tygaland. Unlike the rest of Frostbite's posters, I almost always agree with what he says. I admire the way he stands up for his members, even against his own allies. Honorable mention goes to D34TH because I love arguing with him. :D

SuperFriends: Delta1212, easily. Basically he always says exactly what I wanted to say, makes it sound better than me and writes it in less time.

CDT: Haflinger. You have to admire that guy's resilience, if nothing else. Jorost sometimes makes good posts but doesn't post much.

Citadel: For OWF and sub-forums I'd say Unspeakable Evil. Taking into account all forums then Aeternos Astramora.

CnG: Archon. He's posts are usually really good.

FB: Penguin

SF: Delta or Penkala.

EDIT: I just noticed someone picked me. This is the first time in 2 years of playing and 2000 posts that I've ever been picked for anything, be it terrible poster, good poster, ugliest pinky ect. Finally my existence is worthwhile :smug:

Edited by Kaiser

Citadel: I'm going to say Dr. Dan or Bob Janova, just because it seems that I see more of their posts which are usually well thought out.

C&G: Archon, for sure. Never talked to him but he knows what he wants and he's determined to stick by his beliefs.

Frostbite: Grub, I'm going to say. He has very well thought out posts.

SF: Xiphosis. He's a fun person to talk to. :P

Purple: Kry. :wub: Pansy even. :P