Favorite Forums Posters

Essenia

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Citadel: For OWF and sub-forums I'd say Unspeakable Evil. Taking into account all forums then Aeternos Astramora.

CnG: Archon. He's posts are usually really good.

FB: Penguin

SF: Delta or Penkala.

EDIT: I just noticed someone picked me. This is the first time in 2 years of playing and 2000 posts that I've ever been picked for anything, be it terrible poster, good poster, ugliest pinky ect. Finally my existence is worthwhile :smug:

Penkala? Really?

He is the most terrible poster on these entire forums. He's even worse than... dare I say, WALFORD was? :o

Penkala? Really?

He is the most terrible poster on these entire forums. He's even worse than... dare I say, WALFORD was? :o

Finally some damn recognition. Took long enough.

Edit: don't you have an alliance to disband? :awesome:

(+1 jerk point)

Edited by Penkala

Penkala? Really?

I like the his style of posting, what can I say. Even if I don't always agree with what he says, his posts are usually entertaining in one way or another. I'm not saying he's the best poster, merely that he is one of my favourites due to the entertainment value.

SF: I guess I'm going to have to be unoriginal and say Delta

Frostbite: Penguin. Also, bzelger cause he is a cool cat. B)

Citadel: No one, but I'll say Dr. Dan cause he is ok.

CnG: meh, I'll say Stumpy. Shoutout to the TheGrinch for his awesome ban appeal. 1 year anniversary is coming up. :v:

Unfortunately, I am not well versed in the blocks many great posters belong to. However, I will contribute my opinion, and will include those I disagree with.

Ivan Moldavi. I don't believe anyone has mentioned him yet.

Zzzptm. I have not seen him post out here recently, but when he does it is great.

Xiphosis. I disagree on many issues, but I admire his bluntness.

Doitzel. Great style, although he isn't around much.

Rebel Virginia. PS, why the blue text?

Vilien. I'm about neutral on his opinions but I do like his style.

Sal Paradise. I thoroughly enjoy his posts.

Lamuella. I probably spelled it wrong, but it's been a long week and I'm tired. I like his posts in the Boiler Room most of the time and often also in In Character areas.

My apologies if the list is too biased. However, those listed above are great posters, in my opinion.

Edited by OberstKrieger

Sorry, I got him first. :P But I don't believe anyone else has mentioned him, which I didn't quite expect.

Well, it seems a lot of people like to play the popular card in things such as this so you get a lot of "I picked X because I agree with him/her" type of crap. Personally I think that is great. I would prefer people didn't care for me. Makes it easier to piss them off when emotional response is necessary.

Unfortunately, I am not well versed in the blocks many great posters belong to. However, I will contribute my opinion, and will include those I disagree with.

Ivan Moldavi. I don't believe anyone has mentioned him yet.

Zzzptm. I have not seen him post out here recently, but when he does it is great.

Xiphosis. I disagree on many issues, but I admire his bluntness.

Doitzel. Great style, although he isn't around much.

Rebel Virginia. PS, why the blue text?

Vilien. I'm about neutral on his opinions but I do like his style.

Sal Paradise. I thoroughly enjoy his posts.

Lamuella. I probably spelled it wrong, but it's been a long week and I'm tired. I like his posts in the Boiler Room most of the time and often also in In Character areas.

My apologies if the list is too biased. However, those listed above are great posters, in my opinion.

Sorry, I got him first. :P But I don't believe anyone else has mentioned him, which I didn't quite expect.

Sorry guys but I was the first one :P