Favorite Forums Posters

Essenia

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you would've stood a chance, really. ^_^

Are you kidding? I should be everyone's favorite poster. Just face it: my posts are crude, poorly written, lacking in substance, heavily biased, and usually completely non-constructive. I am the living embodiment of the OWF; I am CN!

Citadel: Crymson, the smugness just oozes from his posts.

CnG: Arch for his top notch Ivy League manner, Londo.....posts are a friggin gold mine.

Frostbite: Ivan, Tyga & Grub are all very good in thier own special way.

SF: Delta seems very sharp and rivals Crymson in the smug department.

Others: !@#$, funny as hell while being quite insightful. Janova, if he isn't to far up on his high horse. Sal, although most probably miss 75% of what he is really saying. Bilrow, gotta admit he, provokes a reaction.

Are you kidding? I should be everyone's favorite poster. Just face it: my posts are crude, poorly written, lacking in substance, heavily biased, and usually completely non-constructive. I am the living embodiment of the OWF; I am CN!

I do that too. They just call us that thing you get warned for when you call other people. :(

Yes, but my good friend, that's why we must all learn the art of subtle argument. Each and every man may speak his mind, just the way he opts to do so may or may not warrant consequence. Sure, some may try to police what we say, but in reality, all they watch is the way we say them.

Let us just hope those who so benevolently watch find the kindness and humor in their hearts as they scan through the deeper meaning of my words.

Citadel: LiquidMercury, even if he does that annoying devils advocate stuff all the time

C&G: Archon I suppose. Several others get honorable mention though.

Frostbite: Me of course. I always liked my opinions and everything. Honestly it's a little sad that so few people like themselves.

Superfriends: None? Meh, I'm probably just forgetting someone though...

Frostbite: Me of course. I always liked my opinions and everything. Honestly it's a little sad that so few people like themselves.

Wow, I like me also! We're both fans of "me!"

Bro-Five!

Yes, but my good friend, that's why we must all learn the art of subtle argument. Each and every man may speak his mind, just the way he opts to do so may or may not warrant consequence. Sure, some may try to police what we say, but in reality, all they watch is the way we say them.

Let us just hope those who so benevolently watch find the kindness and humor in their hearts as they scan through the deeper meaning of my words.

I see what you did there

Edited by Skippy

You're at roll?

I do not thing I understand what you are trying to get at but I do like your game. So I feel entitles to counter your stupid message with one of my very own. However it wont be witty or intelligent. I will however attempt to disguise it.

You're at roll?

I do not thing I understand what you are trying to get at but I do like your game. So I feel entitles to counter your stupid message with one of my very own. However it wont be witty or intelligent. I will however attempt to disguise it.

Good sir, are you mad? I think your eyes are playing tricks on you, sending you subliminal messages you and you alone can decipher.

You're at roll?

Nonono

You're a troll. It took me a minute to realize this. It takes some knowledge to maturely understand this awkward work where you have to really show what you are getting at sometimes

Oh lord, there's hardly every any good opportunities to use that one.

I don't nearly post enough, but I appreciate the confidence shown in me by the people who put me in their lists, so I'll post more. My gimmick will be saving Lady Gaga from Tela. Literally.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

Citadel: everyone I liked from Citadel is no longer in Citadel.

Complaints and Grievances: Archon, I suppose. There are a number of ODN posters I like, e.g. Arsenal and Cataduanes, and I liked Azaghul, but they aren't technically in CnG.

Superfriends: Delta.

Frostbite: Ivan, Dopp, RandomInterrupt, Chron, Penguin, Sponge (still can't believe he's gone :()

NPO: I don't like the vast majority of their leadership. The members I like best are ordinary members of the BR, like Brennan and Farrin.

Miscellaneous: Schattenmann is an awesome poster. Kzoppistan has also caught my attention of late. He thinks before he posts and doesn't adopt the popular position on various issues. He and Ivan are actually my favourite posters overall.

I hate making posts like these, because it gives the impression that I have a high opinion of the CNF overall, which I do not. The fact is that it's actually very difficult to think of people I like from various different blocs. The vast majority of people on these forums are mindless idiots.

My fav posters are:

For posting with dramatic flair: Archon, mhawk

For wit: Blue Lightning, Stumpy, Rebel Virginia

For overdone sense of self importance to the point it's amusing: Ivan, Rebel Virginia

Role Playing champ: Gentle Person Hime Themis

Reasoned presentation of the truth: Syz, Azaghul, jerge

Ability to twist arguments to make it sound like he was always right even if that's not quite what he/they initially meant - BobJanova... I mean, I love you? :P

Other: Ejay, The Pansy

I really want to add a "relentless ability to post pictures of themselves" category, but I'll abstain ;)

Edited by apriland

It is amazing reading this thread to think that people disagree at all on planet bob... Maybe you're all really of like mind or perhaps you're just lazy. We will never know.

I also gather that people love those who alleviate their boredom for them whether that be by sabre-rattling or lulzy antics. *shrug*

I don't agree with Chron or the opinion that Chron is a valid poster often, but he did hit the nail on the head regarding TOP's posting recently. It's always amusing when you can guess that someone has posted a link to the thread on the alliance's private forums and said "NOW GO SPAM IT TO DEATH!" TOP has been doing an impressive job of showing up en masse and beating discussions to death lately. That being said, LM makes a sincere effort and I do appreciate his advocacy.

I find it interesting how many votes are cast for Tyga instead of Bzelger or Pezstar. Bzelger gets my vote from FB because he's not all bluster. I have no gripe with Tyga or Grub but they both seem rather hot-headed by times. Luckily for all of us, they are fortunate enough to have those like Bzelger who remain classy even when discussion has abandoned that path long ago. Pezstar also deserves credit in this capacity. Overall I feel that STA represents the most sense in all of FB.

CnG: GeorgetheGreat though he no longer seems active in politics and probably no longer likes me. I will follow that up with anyone but Londo (it's like watching an olympic gymnast the way he twists!), Jack, or Choader. heh.

I'm also going to throw out the name Iosif Moldov. The avatars alone justify it. I like A Soviet Attack's announcements as well with all the pretty pictures. LJ Scott is also doing it right with his avatars.

CN is all about the cult of personality I've found. That's cool. I'm just glad tLc is dead.

I don't agree with Chron or the opinion that Chron is a valid poster often, but he did hit the nail on the head regarding TOP's posting recently. It's always amusing when you can guess that someone has posted a link to the thread on the alliance's private forums and said "NOW GO SPAM IT TO DEATH!" TOP has been doing an impressive job of showing up en masse and beating discussions to death lately. That being said, LM makes a sincere effort and I do appreciate his advocacy.

It's goes more like this:

TOP Member #1 logs into IRC

TOP Member #1: Hey guys

TOP Member #2: Lol check out this thread

TOP Member #1: Want to ruin?

Collective TOP response: Yes

TOP Government: Please try not to be !@#$% bags this time guys.

...One hour later...

TOP Member #1: Gov you're doing a horrible job of dealing with this diplomatic solution we created by posting on the OWF.

TOP Member #2: Why did we even vote for you?

*Collective TOP Government Grumble*

It's goes more like this:

TOP Member #1 logs into IRC

TOP Member #1: Hey guys

TOP Member #2: Lol check out this thread

TOP Member #1: Want to ruin?

Collective TOP response: Yes

TOP Government: Please try not to be !@#$% bags this time guys.

...One hour later...

TOP Member #1: Gov you're doing a horrible job of dealing with this diplomatic solution we created by posting on the OWF.

TOP Member #2: Why did we even vote for you?

*Collective TOP Government Grumble*

That pretty much seems like exactly what Drostan said...

I hate making posts like these, because it gives the impression that I have a high opinion of the CNF overall, which I do not. The fact is that it's actually very difficult to think of people I like from various different blocs. The vast majority of people on these forums are mindless idiots.

Yeah, we're all crap but - whopdy doo - luckily there's The Lonely Man bringing light to the dungeons of dim wit! 2h7i8he.gif

I enjoy the postings of many. I always need to read a post by SpiderJ or Penkala for the kicks. I've always enjoyed SpacingOutMan's posts as well as Xiphosis. I always have an urge to read a topic by Archon, Tygaland, and Schattenmann. Mpol always makes me happy. Unspeakable Evil because I enjoy reading the depot. Stumpy, but I do miss the Trashcat's Corner.

There are plenty of others: Penlugue Solaris, Magnum, Hoo, and a bunch others.