Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty poor from whoever came up with those terms relating to peace mode nations. I can only imagine they weren't meant to be accepted, in much the same way as happened to an alliance I used to be a member of that became the targets of the same mob-mentality as the NPO seem to have. There doesn't appear to be any logic behind them.

Just another example of the kind of thing I really dislike about this world.

I don't think the objective was to give us reasonable terms.The object was to guarantee a permanent war that eliminates us and try to maintain some moral high ground.When you look at it that way it makes sense to ask for 244% of our tech 7 billion dollars(not counting the "preterms") after wrecking our banker nations.

Huh? :huh: I am pretty sure beating you to a pulp and demanding that you change your ways is standing for something. Your thought process is confusing at best.

Yes, I am very confused at how Karma has suddenly abandoned the ideals they once championed. Also, telling me to go look up the name is stupid. I know what it stands for, and unless you're trying to say that the Karma-affiliated alliances of this war will become all that they hated and have to be 'put down', I'm not sure why you're asking me to do that.

Hai Moo

I'm going to break away from the whole "demanding money" thing here, and actually offer you some vouchers. You see, we're all pretty sick of seeing the same bland argument you seem to be throwing out so please, for the love of Planet Bob, go buy yourself some acting classes. Playing the innocent victim requires skill, which you or your propaganda corps obviously don't posses.

With love,

Tulak Hord

2697039448_b024649a8e.jpg

Don't expect me to support your cause anymore, Karma. Loading pile of BS you are.

You still haven't answered my question from earlier in the thread. To repeat it:

What do these terms have to do with me?

Also, you never supported Karma in any way, shape or form so I'm sure removal of that non-support will be devastating to all in Karma.

The same GATO that is currently allied to the New Pacific Order, and the same GATO that'd probably enjoy it if you were to stop using their name as a rallying point.

Why would we stop using it? Hurts that it's coming to bite you in the butt? :v:

Yes you are right, 300/450 is not > .25 ... Please go back to school.(also the number is 300k + 8 billion so its much more than 300k) :).

Holy !@#$, it was a mistype and Im pretty sure you could have gathered that. Try avoiding personal attacks and actually looking at the fact that NPO has done worse to others when it comes to proportionality.

No they dont. They arnt even impossible. Are you really dense or just acting like it? You guys asked for more tech of us than we even had. You guys are gonna baaaaaw over terms that arnt even proportionally as bad as what you've given to others.

You have no concept of mathematics.

Yes, I am very confused at how Karma has suddenly abandoned the ideals they once championed. Also, telling me to go look up the name is stupid. I know what it stands for, and unless you're trying to say that the Karma-affiliated alliances of this war will become all that they hated and have to be 'put down', I'm not sure why you're asking me to do that.

Karma advocates fairness. NPO receiving harsh terms is fair.

I love how now that Karma wants reps, it is all of a sudden okay by them to demand massive reps; it is not evil; rather, it is perfectly acceptable.

Grow a backbone ya'll, and find something you actually stand for. :rolleyes:

You know what's better than tears masked as righteous indignation?

Nothing.

embarassment enough in your own words, such pixel hunters make me feel lame just looking at your rage posts, got get some edrink and find peace, this world wasn't build on ehominess just find your own center and stop !@#$%*ing at others

ps. Stumpy Jung Il your a huge jerkoff and stop being such because trust me no matter how many you rub off it wont' lift the virginity from your shoulders you all talk as though you've been !@#$%*^ by npo just get over youselvez jezuz :0 im' a happy person and my drunkness effcts my post, but sreiously Jung Il you embaras yourself

Please continue posting. You are rapidly becoming my favorite NPO member.

Edited by kingzog

You know, one full month before I came back to CN I inquired as to my EZI status. When I actually came back, the alliance I joined asked again.

The response I got the first time was, "Well, the matter is complicated because when your other nation was deleted your name was removed from the list." The response my then-alliance received (from Moo himself) was, "I'll get back to you."

/me checks the calendar

Yeah, sure.

So....the list exists. Who's on it and the criteria used to remove oneself from it are a mystery, however.

This is hilarious, since only a few days ago Vladimir stated (in another thread) that the NPO never used that line.

You guys are great. Please....continue.

Your tears shall slake the thirst of millions.

Another gem.

I do hope this means the latest NPO gag order has been lifted. I haven't laughed like this in a long time.

Given you know, that by the time you read, this will be page upteenth, I'd recommend if you want whatever issue you think exists resolves, you should contact someone on IRC privately. It's rather difficult to resolve these kinds of individual things in this thread.

Would any on the 'Karma' side be willing to discuss why the Order's counteroffer (of more cash but less restrictions on who sends it, and less bombing prior to paying) was rejected?

I can just use common sense and say that if I beat you down to the ground, I can give you terms I want you to accept. If you don't accept them, you continue to get beat down. If you GIVE ME terms, I'll laugh in your face. And beat you more.

These terms weren't harsh enough. By far. And it's definitely not a surprise to see NPO trying to throw a pity party in some desperate attempt to rally the world into being kinder to the most atrociously cruel alliance in the history of Cybernations through its own actions, and condoning the actions of their allies (i.e. The Fark Holy War), turning their back on those very same allies when they were more loyal than the alliances that NPO left them for dead for (i.e. UJW) and their ruthless actions in silencing and putting down any "threats" to their security (i.e. Numerous curbstomps from GATO to BDC). It seems with the NPO, there's always another "and" when listing every shady thing they've done.

The New Pacific Order has committed more crimes and done more evils than a lot of the "terrible" alliances of Cybernations, specifically GOONS and other ex-UJP alliances. The difference being what they did was behind closed doors while GOONS never bothered hiding who they were, and I find I have more respect for those who are in your face about things than those who ram a dagger in your back when you're facing the other way.

I hope to see the Order under the collective boot of the world for a long time.

Hey Moo, remember when you asked TDSM8 to pay more reps than we had? Remember when you changing the terms and holding us demilitarized for 6 months killed our alliance? Remember when you asked Athens for 6/7 of their tech? Remember when you held GATO in a viceroy for a year? Remember when you perma warred FAN? Remember all the people you forced out of this game? Remember all the homes you destroyed? Shut the $%&@ up. You are playing a pity boat when you deserve none. Im so sick of you guys trying to act like you deserve any better than this.

I love you. But in a good, non-weird way.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Here is my analysis as a interested and now neutral third party.

What has been forgotten in those calculations for the time it would take to pays reps is that the bank nations and high tech nations will have to spend 2 weeks (14 days) in full nuclear war. After 14 days their warchests will be empty and they would of lost most of their tech and infrastructure.

Thus I would estimate that these terms would take closer to a year to eighteen months to pay and will more than likely lead to the disbandment of the NPO at worst or their relegation to permanent non sanctioned remnant alliance status at best. And this is assuming that they can keep their few remaining functional bank nations that are not destroyed by twelve days of taking three nukes a day.

Crippled banks? A bank sends about 54 million a month, maximum. Given that most of the NPO banks now in peace mode have warchests well above 500 million I fail to see how two weeks of war would 'cripple' anything.

Each nation would receive over 2B in infra damage in two weeks at war and this would only stop if we have 90% for the full two weeks. So it would cripple them.

Karma, you want to kill us, come and try. Our resolve will be stronger than you can face. Also while you say you are on the moral right and EZI is bad, Huge Reps are bad, then you give it to us saying Karma medicine, what happens when you get on the chopping block in time and don't say it will never come as I will say that the paradigm is constantly moving.

Luckily 300k of 450k tech isnt even 3/4, which by proportion is much lighter than what was stolen from Athens and approved by your alliance. Then again, TPF signed off on a lot of crimes back then with your bloody pens.

Did you forget the part about which nations are allowed to pay, the indefinite period of war before accepting payments, oh.... and you forgot the 7 billion.

Telling you to look up the definition is not 'stupid', considering that your responses generally are made up of an apparent lack of understanding of the word. If you knew what the word meant then you would be answering your own questions. Evidently, you do not.

The nations Pacifica possesses that maintain over 1,000 technology can not be described with the term "handful". There are 178 nations above that mark, with 78 nations possessing above 2k technology. An additional two weeks of war would likely not lessen the number of Pacificans with 1k technology or more to a number less than 70. Besides, many Pacificans currently in the range of 1-2k technology still have sizeable warchests that could be utilised towards repurchasing a couple hundred technology or so, if Pacifica wished to increase the number of nations to be deal with reparations payments. As for your comment about 1/6 (wow, a sixth? Big deal.) of those nations nearing ZI, I wasn't aware that would stop them sending out technology reparations or made them unable to make some repurchases with left-over warchest funds.

I see you missed the point of the post by going for the "OMG warchests" defence. We still have to pay out way more tech than we'll have, and quite a lot of us will have to do it from near-bill lock status.

The thing about warchests is that they get depleted at war. 1/3 of those nations already have depleted or near-depleted warchests. How big do you think that figure will be in 2 weeks?

But I can see why the "OMG warchests" defence is so popular; seeing as it is not a public figure people could check up, you can point out 5 nations that have large war chests and make everyone think that the other 175 are in a similar position. Control of information is crucial for your propaganda.

But carry on thinking we can twist the laws of the universe.

And please, next time you respond to my posts don't pick the last line and ignore all the rest. It is a good tactic propaganda-wise, but it is also boring.

Edited by Letum

Why does every ridiculous pro-NPO argument like this conviently forget that NPO has been 'punching people in face and stealing money' for more than two years? Why when you did it, it was justified and 'honourable' (as you hilariously mentioned), but when it happens to you then Karma is bad?

Why does no one in NPO understand what the word Karma means? Why is the dictionary so hard to find?

Why does no one in Karma realize that "paying someone back with worse methods than they use" is stupid in the first place? It's because it's so utterly ridiculous people get confused; claiming that doing something unjust brings justice upon NPO. Karma is a contradiction, a paradox, and nothing more. I've never been a fan of the concept in real life (because it most certainly doesn't work there), nor have I since Karma was formed. If you're going to "bring justice," bring justice, if not, then don't beat around the bush and just say that you're out for blood and nothing more.

You have no concept of mathematics.

And you have apparently no concept of right and wrong. You champion NPO's plight while you stood by and watched them destroy my home as well as helped them destroy many others. Cry all you want about unfairness, but at least people are letting NPO and co. keep what they took from so many others.

embarassment enough in your own words, such pixel hunters make me feel lame just looking at your rage posts, got get some edrink and find peace, this world wasn't build on ehominess just find your own center and stop !@#$%*ing at others

ps. Stumpy Jung Il your a huge jerkoff and stop being such because trust me no matter how many you rub off it wont' lift the virginity from your shoulders you all talk as though you've been !@#$%*^ by npo just get over youselvez jezuz :0 im' a happy person and my drunkness effcts my post, but sreiously Jung Il you embaras yourself

Classless as always NPO.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

((sighs))

In all honesty; run the numbers...they are doable.

Hell, as a piss-ant 38k nation with a DRA I can push nearly 50 million and 300 tech by myself...per month. And NPO has how many not touched by war?

Give me a frakking break.

It's the same recycled garbage that we keep hearing over and over. Unfortunately, you won't be getting a break any time soon. You can trust me on this one. Although who knows? Maybe this is just the last gasp of protest before they give in and admit that they lost.