Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Omg this is hilarious!

You don't seriously believe the garbage you're posting, do you? Drop the holier than thou act. There are certain groups and people in karma who have done their fair share of bad deeds.

1. I am holier than most, so no.

2. The NPO's deeds were worse.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry we're all not Citadel alliances, and thank you for admitting one of the main points of those on the hegemony side.

Who needs growth, that's just for stat collectors I tell you. And it is devastating because FAN didn't peace mode turtle is much or have nations with warchests in the billions.

Edited by essenia

Yes, the same GATO that you declared war on over the worst CB in CN history. The same GATO that you held your political captive for nearly a year. The same one that you put into bill lock in the first place while trying to force it to disband.

I'm so very glad we're in agreement about which of the numerous GATO's we were both talking about. :rolleyes:

I see what you are doing. Mention a past mistake in order to sideline the entire content of the post; so you can avoid addressing the point.

How long GATO had a viceroy for is completely unrelated to this basic fact:

The more you hit and nuke a nation, the less it will be able to pay in reps.

2697039448_b024649a8e.jpg

Don't expect me to support your cause anymore, Karma. Loading pile of BS you are.

I'm sorry. This wins the thread. This is the clearest and most blatant lie this world has ever seen. You have never once supported alliances in Karma and your nations citizens should drag you out back of your palace and shoot you and then bury you in cow manure for even saying something like this.

What a pile of BS this is. Like you ever supported our cause Misr.

This is a bigger joke than Moo's post.

I supported the new changes Karma's made. But this new move throws it away. Unlike you I'll stand up for what I believe is right unlike you skipping around looking for someone/something to suck off of.

Athens had what, 14k tech reps? like what 80-90% of their tech as a small alliance. The counter offer to these terms is equal to 244% of their current tech.

Luckily 300k of 450k tech isnt even 3/4, which by proportion is much lighter than what was stolen from Athens and approved by your alliance. Then again, TPF signed off on a lot of crimes back then with your bloody pens.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

You can't both beat on a nation and then expect it to spend almost a year as your tech farm.

This was ridiculous.

GATO says hi!

You guys are reaping what you sow. I hope they get worse or you guys get smothered off the planet completely. You guys have kept people down for so long, it's time for you guys to see how it feels. Maybe next time, if there is one, you'll think your terms through a bit better. You guys have been pissing people off for years.

Edited by o ya baby

Would any on the 'Karma' side be willing to discuss why the Order's counteroffer (of more cash but less restrictions on who sends it, and less bombing prior to paying) was rejected?

because NPO has to lose their sanction in order for Karma to be happy.

His post isn't even worth anybody's time because even excepting reparations NPO still has a history of perma-ZI, viceroys, indefinite peace terms, terms breaking, and a litany of other crimes to answer for that make reps just one shoveful of !@#$ in the gigantic !@#$ heap of bad things they've done.

Since you seem to be in the know, can you please give me a list of the evil atrocities done by NPO? I've asked several people several times and no one ever gives a clear answer. Which leads to two conclusions: 1. No one wants a set list that can be debunked, or 2. Karma doesn't want a list that shows who might have supported these atrocities in the past.

Edited by Brandon Simonson

"Hey, we're monsters, don't be like us!"

Well played sir, well played. One wonders why they gagged you.

I think you misread what I said. You're fighting us who you accuse of being the bad guys, and in fighting us, you've become the very monsters you sought to destroy. It's good they removed the radio silence because somebody needs to expose the complete BS that is the karma viewpoint.

Athens had what, 14k tech reps? like what 80-90% of their tech as a small alliance. The counter offer to these terms is equal to 244% of their current tech.

Ah, but here's your mistake: this is Karma. They don't have to be logical or un-hypocritical. All they have to do is go against everything they "stand" for, and make it worse. Then somehow everything is made right. ;)

"Apparently many missed our announcement with our May Report that our ZI list was cleared. We have no PZI lists, or even a ZI list; we never practiced what many call EZI."

I have to take exception to this remark, considering my protectorate came to me telling me his newest member was being threatened with ZI from the NPO. I don't know how you define a list, but when you declare intent to ZI numerous people, I personally consider that a ZI list.

You know, one full month before I came back to CN I inquired as to my EZI status. When I actually came back, the alliance I joined asked again.

The response I got the first time was, "Well, the matter is complicated because when your other nation was deleted your name was removed from the list." The response my then-alliance received (from Moo himself) was, "I'll get back to you."

/me checks the calendar

Yeah, sure.

So....the list exists. Who's on it and the criteria used to remove oneself from it are a mystery, however.

Private channels ftw.

This is hilarious, since only a few days ago Vladimir stated (in another thread) that the NPO never used that line.

You guys are great. Please....continue.

Your tears shall slake the thirst of millions.

love is greater than hate, i just hope all you out there will realize :) hate shouldn't drive hate, but rather disappointment

Another gem.

I do hope this means the latest NPO gag order has been lifted. I haven't laughed like this in a long time.

Edited by kingzog

I'd say it went a bit more like this.

NPO: Ha, I just robbed a bank.

Karma: Ok now I'm going to cripple you limb by limb and leave you a bloody mess

*NPO covers their face in a feeble attempt to stay the blows*

Karma: Ok now move your arms and let us punch you in the face for 14 days, then you'll be giving me all your money for a year.

While NPO deserved to be taken down a notch, do you think this is true justice or "karma". This is vengeance and its disgusting. This goes beyond what is honorable. And as is our motto, karma comes full circle. I'd hate to be some of my comrades in Karma when it does come back around.

Why does every ridiculous pro-NPO argument like this conviently forget that NPO has been 'punching people in face and stealing money' for more than two years? Why when you did it, it was justified and 'honourable' (as you hilariously mentioned), but when it happens to you then Karma is bad?

Why does no one in NPO understand what the word Karma means? Why is the dictionary so hard to find?

I supported the new changes Karma's made. But this new move throws it away. Unlike you I'll stand up for what I believe is right unlike you skipping around looking for someone/something to suck off of.

This new move? NPO can pay this off in 6 months. Damn Karma is so evil.

Edited by Hawkenstein

2697039448_b024649a8e.jpg

Don't expect me to support your cause anymore, Karma. Loading pile of BS you are.

without your support they will surely perish :rolleyes:

Zenith is a fine alliance, stop making them look like fools b/c you can't keep your trap shut

I like it, a propaganda war.

For those saying that no1 will listen to NPO I remind you that not all players have been here for as long as many of us. The crimes of NPO in the past will not be nearly as appalling to them as the are to those who experienced it. To the newer players a prolonged war being perpetuated by the dominant force will seem like the greater evil. The case will have to be made that they deserve it, but as time goes on that argument will become less effective, like explaining why a kicking a dead carcass 'deserved it.'

Time is on Karma's side militarily, but for the propaganda war NPO will likely gain more support as time goes on. Let the battle of the words begin!

I think i remember why i like playing this game

Edited by Kaiser Kevin

Pretty poor from whoever came up with those terms relating to peace mode nations. I can only imagine they weren't meant to be accepted. There doesn't appear to be any logic behind them.

Just another example of the kind of thing I really dislike about this world.

Quoted for truthiness.

Karma is just a much of a trap for those extracting personal revenge instead of justice as to those who commit the original sin. Be better than that and break the chains of viciousness which tie you to hate and war. Instead bring an end to this conflict by acting reasonable and gracious in victory.

without your support they will surely perish :rolleyes:

Zenith is a fine alliance, stop making them look like fools b/c you can't keep your trap shut

I can back up my trap, you even admitted it when you sent me that nice pm while in peace mode. ;)