Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

You guys are running a better campaign for worse terms for yourself than you can possibly imagine.

So, now you're threatening them worse terms for simply disagreeing with some of Karma's actions. Really now? You know, you guys are starting to sound a lot like the NPO of old. Exactly as they said you would. Continue to prove them right, my friend.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You clearly did not read what I said, no big surprise there though.

You remember incorrectly, again. The STA said it would not accept terms that included the removal of people from our government and/or alliance. If you are going to try a "gotcha" at least do a little research to save you embarrassing yourself again.

Gotcha, I was close enough for government work.

So, now you're threatening them worse terms for simply disagreeing with some of Karma's actions. Really now? You know, you guys are starting to sound a lot like the NPO of old. Exactly as they said you would. Continue to prove them right, my friend.

Or you could actually read the content and realize they're threatening to come back and attack themselves, much as history as proven.

Gotcha, I was close enough for government work.

Are you insulting your government?

Or you could actually read the content and realize they're threatening to come back and attack themselves, much as history as proven.

NPO is going to attack themselves? Oh my God. Thank you oh mighty WarriorConcept for unraveling this dastardly deed. What would we ever do without you?

NPO is going to attack themselves? Oh my God. Thank you oh mighty WarriorConcept for unraveling this dastardly deed. What would we ever do without you?

Whoops, how'd I mess that one up.

Or you could actually read the content and realize they're threatening to come back and attack their opponents, much as history as proven.

No I am just tired of playing silly games. So I am done, walking away from running around in circles.

There have been a fair amount of troll posts, but I really don't see how that was one of them. You claimed Tyga had done X. Tyga was just pointed out that in fact he had never done X. It does not seem very circular to me.

Or you could actually read the content and realize they're threatening to come back and attack their opponents, much as history as proven.

Its generally not a good idea to argue with people who are here explicitly to troll.

Well then, maybe you should watch your words and make sure you know what you're syaing. I know you're smart enough to do that, so why don't you?

As for the NPO, so what? They're being threatened with destruction. You're pushing them into a corner. Don't be surprised that they lash out when challenged or threatened. Of course, you thought this would be an easy fight, and had no idea what you were getting into when you started this. So anytime they prove you wrong or damage your infrastructure, you get upset and threaten with harsher terms. When that doesn't backfire, you continue to rail against how awfully the NPO is treating you or used to treat you. I say get over it already, sister. I know I did.

And another thing, for all the ruckus you're making here, you're not even fighting the NPO. If you really care about them so much, why don't you join the war against them instead of sitting on the sidelines and acting tough? I'm sure the NPO wouldn't care.

Well then, maybe you should watch your words and make sure you know what you're syaing. I know you're smart enough to do that, so why don't you?

As for the NPO, so what? They're being threatened with destruction. You're pushing them into a corner. Don't be surprised that they lash out when challenged or threatened. Of course, you thought this would be an easy fight, and had no idea what you were getting into when you started this. So anytime they prove you wrong or damage your infrastructure, you get upset and threaten with harsher terms. When that doesn't backfire, you continue to rail against how awfully the NPO is treating you or used to treat you. I say get over it already, sister. I know I did.

And another thing, for all the ruckus you're making here, you're not even fighting the NPO. If you really care about them so much, why don't you join the war against them instead of sitting on the sidelines and acting tough? I'm sure the NPO wouldn't care.

Why don't you join and fight for the NPO for all the ruckus you're making then? If you think the forces against NPO thought it'd be an easy fight, you honestly have no clue at all, which to be honest wouldn't surprise me one bit. Harsh terms were always going to be on the table for NPO, you're deluding yourself for thinking otherwise.

Why don't you join and fight for the NPO for all the ruckus you're making then? If you think the forces against NPO thought it'd be an easy fight, you honestly have no clue at all, which to be honest wouldn't surprise me one bit. Harsh terms were always going to be on the table for NPO, you're deluding yourself for thinking otherwise.

I am fighting for the NPO. I am at war with Sparta and a few other Karma alliances and consider myself to be a de facto ally of the New Pacific Order. Now, tell me, what are you doing that's so important?

I am fighting for the NPO. I am at war with Sparta and a few other Karma alliances and consider myself to be a de facto ally of the New Pacific Order. Now, tell me, what are you doing that's so important?

I consider myself to be an actual ally for the Karma forces. So what are you doing?

You must've missed the claims of them attacking LUE for no good reason, e.g. usurping the role of moderation, etc., then.

I have seen the claims many times, it does not make them correct. LUE was attacked for an IC attack on members of the Orders and their ally. The fact that the attack resulted in the nation making those attacks being banned is and was not relevant to the declaration of war on LUE. As you said, that was a moderation issue. Keep flailing.

You're at war with one Sparta nation, and you didn't even declare.