Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Hey Moo, remember when you asked TDSM8 to pay more reps than we had? Remember when you changing the terms and holding us demilitarized for 6 months killed our alliance? Remember when you asked Athens for 6/7 of their tech? Remember when you held GATO in a viceroy for a year? Remember when you perma warred FAN? Remember all the people you forced out of this game? Remember all the homes you destroyed? Shut the $%&@ up. You are playing a pity boat when you deserve none. Im so sick of you guys trying to act like you deserve any better than this.

I think is sums it up..

Also I believe I read in the OP. You don't Support EZI? Correct me if I am wrong? Johnathan Brookbank was on a EZI?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look pretty damnwell on their way tor recovery I think.

Their growth isn't anything special, their current NS is pitiful. And of course perpetual war has a pretty crushing effect on warchests.

Wait WHAT? The only reason you aren't doing the same is because we didn't accept the terms. You would do far worse if you could, and probably still will if given the opportunity.

Nice Try.

Orly? Cause I dont see those terms asking you guys to disband. Try again.

Oppressive Terms ehh? Suck it up. I hope FIRE has nothing to do with you except sharing the same sphere.

But this is funny to me. I love to see bullies squeal.

Karma hypocrisy at it's very best is illustrated in those terms.

Did those fighting NPO really became so blinded by their own hate that they can no longer see what they have become?

hmmm NPO extorted lots from many alliances, and made quite a few disband.

idk if you ask me. these terms are pretty light.

Hey Moo, remember when you asked TDSM8 to pay more reps than we had? Remember when you changing the terms and holding us demilitarized for 6 months killed our alliance? Remember when you asked Athens for 6/7 of their tech? Remember when you held GATO in a viceroy for a year? Remember when you perma warred FAN? Remember all the people you forced out of this game? Remember all the homes you destroyed? Shut the $%&@ up. You are playing a pity boat when you deserve none. Im so sick of you guys trying to act like you deserve any better than this.

NPO has their choice. They can accept these terms now or in 6 months.

The terms will not change

These alliances will create a pyrrhic victory then. The cycle of karma continues until one is morally strong enough to break free with right action.

they got a long way to get back where they once were

they have no interest in being a top alliance again.

Their growth isn't anything special, their current NS is pitiful. And of course perpetual war has a pretty crushing effect on warchests.

sorry we're all not Citadel alliances, and thank you for admitting one of the main points of those on the hegemony side.

I can understand the anger on both sides. The monetary reps I have no problem with; perhaps a bit harsh, but no more so than I would expect NPO to give if they were in Karma's position.

However, the military terms do seem a bit disturbing. No need to make this a perpetual war, there have been too many. There is a difference between justice and vengeance, and I want to see justice done.

maybe this is just me, but I spent over 120 million during a week of warfare at the 6k infra range, so I would think after 2 weeks of warfare any warchests remaining are going to be running thin.

All they are doing now it turtling completely, which costs 5 million a day or turtling+nuke, which is somewhat more expensive, but not that much so. Also, you have a lot of low level karma nations that may not be the best at fighting which will result in smaller losses than what 'should' be dealt.

Hey man, Im still waiting for any of you posters to address my post. You guys are trying to dance around the subject of your crimes by saying "no u" and its not working. You have done far more than you joke around about. Its not a joke mate. You destroyed homes, including mine, and you are lucky that we arnt you cause we arnt doing the same.

Athens had what, 14k tech reps? like what 80-90% of their tech as a small alliance. The counter offer to these terms is equal to 244% of their current tech.

Pretty poor from whoever it was who came up with those terms relating to peace mode nations. I can only imagine they weren't meant to be accepted, in much the same way as happened to an alliance I used to be a member of that became the targets of the same mob-mentality as the NPO seem to have. There doesn't appear to be any rational logic behind them.

Just another example of the kind of thing I really dislike about this world. Vaguely plausible terms plz kthnx.

Edited by jonny cardboard

Would any on the 'Karma' side be willing to discuss why the Order's counteroffer (of more cash but less restrictions on who sends it, and less bombing prior to paying) was rejected?

They would have much the same effect as disbanding and reforming under a different name.

No they dont. They arnt even impossible. Are you really dense or just acting like it? You guys asked for more tech of us than we even had. You guys are gonna baaaaaw over terms that arnt even proportionally as bad as what you've given to others.

NPO: Ha, I just robbed a bank.

Karma: We sentence you to 20 years in prison. And you have to pay damages.

NPO: Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!

I'd say it went a bit more like this.

NPO: Ha, I just robbed a bank.

Karma: Ok now I'm going to cripple you limb by limb and leave you a bloody mess

*NPO covers their face in a feeble attempt to stay the blows*

Karma: Ok now move your arms and let us punch you in the face for 14 days, then you'll be giving me all your money for a year.

While NPO deserved to be taken down a notch, do you think this is true justice or "karma". This is vengeance and its disgusting. This goes beyond what is honorable. And as is our motto, karma comes full circle. I'd hate to be some of my comrades in Karma when it does come back around.

There is much bawwing going on in this thread. I must say, I liked the general membership of NPO better when they were under a gag order.

As a member of the Order, I apologize that you do not enjoy reading our posts. When a coalition of people are screaming for our blood, we should remain calm and have no emotions whatsoever.

Or we can express our opinion that there are certain terms in the surrender terms we were given that are entirely to "punish" us for all grievances we've caused over the past 3 years.

We have been constantly criticized about how long we've kept grudges and we've been criticized in the surrender threads that the terms we gave were because of the grudges we held. Are these terms based on more than just this war? Obviously. But how much before this war? WotC? GWIII? Are those who're in a position to finally dictate the terms they wanted to hand to us in GWI now in a position to hand such terms to us? Is anyone able to state exactly where these numbers came from, and who thought of them?