Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

The different is that your alliance has long committed huge atrocities, while none of your enemies ever did. Karma has been for fair reps, and fair reps can sometimes be huge.

really?

lets see an now shall we?

ROK: destroyed illumunati, viceroy installed. oh but wait only NPO does that!!1111.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F15, you're smart enough to know what Karma means.
Ah, do explain why what they say doesn't apply to them. I am confused.

Oh, it must be because they have the upper hand. Heh, funny how many things you can be hypocritical about at once. :rolleyes:

Edited by F15pilotX

really?

ROK: destroyed illumunati, viceroy installed. oh but wait only NPO does that!!1111.

Hey man, Im still waiting for any of you posters to address my post. You guys are trying to dance around the subject of your crimes by saying "no u" and its not working. You have done far more than you joke around about. Its not a joke mate. You destroyed homes, including mine, and you are lucky that we arnt you cause we arnt doing the same.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

I think Karma has what I like to call a #1 complex. They knock us off the #1 spot for rankings and then they offer us what is easily the largest(and thus #1) amount of reparations ever asked by a single alilance and clearly are motivated by revenge(because the last request to increase reps to remove the clauses was a very legitimate request).

Hope those fighting for Karma can see the hypocrisy and shameful display here. But I'm sure you will not.

hah...

Karma is when something 10x bad happens back....

yall are lucky you only got 1 tenth of ur medication back...

And of our "many nations over 1,000 tech mark", 1/6 of them are near ZI.

Warchests. Warchests that diminish by 5 million every day the war goes on I might add.

So, basically, you're saying that no one should be punished, ever.

What is there not to understand? Going back to the TV concept, you stole their TV and they are taking it back. You are being punished for stealing the damn TV. What is difficult about this concept? Why can you not comprehend something so mindbogglingly simple?

Hey man, Im still waiting for any of you posters to address my post. You guys are trying to dance around the subject of your crimes by saying "no u" and its not working. You have done far more than you joke around about. Its not a joke mate. You destroyed homes, including mine, and you are lucky that we arnt you cause we arnt doing the same.

Roaches run from the light, Stumpy.

Wait WHAT? The only reason you aren't doing the same is because we didn't accept the terms. You would do far worse if you could, and probably still will if given the opportunity.

Nice Try.

"Apparently many missed our announcement with our May Report that our ZI list was cleared. We have no PZI lists, or even a ZI list; we never practiced what many call EZI."

I have to take exception to this remark, considering my protectorate came to me telling me his newest member was being threatened with ZI from the NPO. I don't know how you define a list, but when you declare intent to ZI numerous people, I personally consider that a ZI list.

:ph34r:

In May we cleared our ZI lists. I do not know who was threatening your member or why, but if you PM me I can look into it.

"I steal your TV but I like to call it.. repositioning. But when you do it to me, that's a crime."

What?

His post isn't even worth anybody's time because even excepting reparations NPO still has a history of perma-ZI, viceroys, indefinite peace terms, terms breaking, and a litany of other crimes to answer for that make reps just one shoveful of !@#$ in the gigantic !@#$ heap of bad things they've done.

Warchests. Warchests that diminish by 5 million every day the war goes on I might add.

So, basically, you're saying that no one should be punished, ever.

maybe this is just me, but I spent over 120 million during a week of warfare at the 6k infra range, so I would think after 2 weeks of warfare any warchests remaining are going to be running thin.

Hypocrisy on so many levels on both sides in this thread.

Good job all around.

Polar paid 100k in tech.

And you were much smaller. MK paid another 90k and they were even smaller tech wise. Athens had to send out 14k of their 16k tech.

Hey Moo, remember when you asked TDSM8 to pay more reps than we had? Remember when you changing the terms and holding us demilitarized for 6 months killed our alliance? Remember when you asked Athens for 6/7 of their tech? Remember when you held GATO in a viceroy for a year? Remember when you perma warred FAN? Remember all the people you forced out of this game? Remember all the homes you destroyed? Shut the $%&@ up. You are playing a pity boat when you deserve none. Im so sick of you guys trying to act like you deserve any better than this.

[OOC] Settle down mate, its only a game [/OOC]

When they come for me

I'll be sitting at my desk

with a gun in my hand

wearing a bulletproof vest

singing my my my

how the time does fly

when you know you're going to die

by the end of the night

Come get some. Clearly negotiating with armchair generals is a waste of time.

And for Karma -

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.

You mean the GATO that paid no reps, and had to be given free money by the order immediately after the war to get them out of bill-lock?

Or the GATO that got mutually profitable tech-deals that are both easy to pull off and good for the nations involved?

Or the GATO that got even more than that in retirement bonuses?

Yes, the same GATO that you declared war on over the worst CB in CN history. The same GATO that you held your political captive for nearly a year. The same one that you put into bill lock in the first place while trying to force it to disband.

I'm so very glad we're in agreement about which of the numerous GATO's we were both talking about. :rolleyes:

Karma hypocrisy at it's very best is illustrated in those terms.

Did those fighting NPO really became so blinded by their own hate that they can no longer see what they have become?

Don't blame us for your leaders stupidity. You should look up what Karma means.

The terms will not change.

Edited by Hawkenstein

really?

Come on, try harder. I know you can come up with something better. Try that one alliance who has done the same to multiple alliances, had EZI lists that contained entire alliances, kept alliances at war without term for YEARS, and forcibly removed the government of an alliance they until then said were their blood brothers. Oh wait, that's you...