Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the GATO that paid no reps, and had to be given free money by the order immediately after the war to get them out of bill-lock?

Or the GATO that got mutually profitable tech-deals that are both easy to pull off and good for the nations involved?

Or the GATO that got even more than that in retirement bonuses?

The same GATO that had a viceroy for several, several months?

Yes.

These terms are ridiculous and an obvious slap in the face that no self respecting alliance would every bow down to.

KARMA, your goal has been accomplished, NPO lies broken and humbled, your justice was severe just as your name sake implied, however, as long upheld in classic military strategy, remember this: in victory, the wisest generals know when to stop. Do not sully this military achievement with such insulting terms.

If you pursue these terms and do not find at least some compromise, you do yourself a disservice and sow the seeds to your own downfall. For those that banded together out of bitterness or sense of trying to right the way things are done, remember what was done to you and that by doing the same you are creating your next war's hardened enemies- sure to topple you as you topple NPO. Better to halt that cycle by being graceful in your own sweet victory rather than poisoning it with acrimonious demands.

I, for one, call for renegotiation. By showing your better side, alliances of KARMA, you claim final victory. Be the brokers of peace and the firm hand of justice instead of sowers of hate and clenched fist of revenge! Cease this poorly constructed form of punishment and come to the table again. Act with virtue and claim final victory now!

Edited by Kzoppistan

But you see, we never said it was wrong, hence me putting "crimes" in caps. Karma, on the other hand, did. Sorry, I just don't much like hypocrisy. ;)

"I steal your TV but I like to call it.. repositioning. But when you do it to me, that's a crime."

What?

Edited by Otto Verteidiger

But you see, we never said it was wrong, hence me putting "crimes" in caps. Karma, on the other hand, did. Sorry, I just don't much like hypocrisy.

NPO: Ha, I just robbed a bank.

Karma: We sentence you to 20 years in prison. And you have to pay damages.

NPO: Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!

Hey Moo, remember when you asked TDSM8 to pay more reps than we had? Remember when you changing the terms and holding us demilitarized for 6 months killed our alliance? Remember when you asked Athens for 6/7 of their tech? Remember when you held GATO in a viceroy for a year? Remember when you perma warred FAN? Remember all the people you forced out of this game? Remember all the homes you destroyed? Shut the $%&@ up. You are playing a pity boat when you deserve none. Im so sick of you guys trying to act like you deserve any better than this.

my thoughts exactly...

Edited by Gen Lee

It's nice to know you still have no clue what you are talking about.

Once again the terms are not changing :)

You can accept them after you've taken more damage or you can accept them now.

I don't know what I'm talking about? Are you saying negotiations didn't happen tonight?

"Apparently many missed our announcement with our May Report that our ZI list was cleared. We have no PZI lists, or even a ZI list; we never practiced what many call EZI."

I have to take exception to this remark, considering my protectorate came to me telling me his newest member was being threatened with ZI from the NPO. I don't know how you define a list, but when you declare intent to ZI numerous people, I personally consider that a ZI list.

Private channels ftw. Contact an NPO Imperial Officer.

These terms are ridiculous and an obvious slap in the face that no self respecting alliance would every bow down to.

KARMA, your goal has been accomplished, NPO lies broken and humbled, your justice was severe just as your name sake implied, however, as long upheld in classic military strategy, remember this: in victory, the wisest generals know when to stop. Do not sully this military achievement with such insulting terms.

If you pursue these terms and do not find at least some compromise, you do yourself a disservice and sow the seeds to your own downfall. For those that banded together out of bitterness or sense of trying to right the way things are done, remember what was done to you and that by doing the same you are creating your next war's hardened enemies- sure to topple you as you topple NPO. Better to halt that cycle by being graceful in your own sweet victory rather than poison it with acrimonious demands.

I, for one, call for renegotiation. By showing your better side, alliances of KARMA, you claim final victory. Be the brokers of peace and the firm hand of justice instead of sowers of hate and clenched fist of revenge! Cease this poorly constructed form of punishment and come to the table again. Act with virtue and claim final victory now!

NPO has their choice. They can accept these terms now or in 6 months.

The terms will not change

During the conflict with the Global Alliance Treaty Organization, the New Pacific Order declared that those GATO nations in peace mode would be subjected to permanent ZI. Though this decree was never enforced, and no GATO nation was ever so subjected, we do wish to state that this decree was a mistake and it was wrong. We realize that nations probably rerolled because of this, and we apologize to them and to GATO in general for this action.

This apology would have been so much more believable had it not been so obviously tied to a political agenda. That is to say not followed by a post that seeks sympathy for being subject to similar terms.

Nobody will ever believe the contrition of Pacifica. You have never once in your entire history shown the slightest remorse for anything on your own volition. Only cynical calculation.

Apparently many missed our announcement with our May Report that our ZI list was cleared. We have no PZI lists, or even a ZI list; we never practiced what many call EZI.

Oh no, we all remember that lie.

Neither we nor anyone on Planet Bob have ever been subjected to terms with such clauses designed to keep an alliance destroyed for so long.

I suppose making Legion pay indefinite tribute wasn't meant to destroy them. Or keeping GATO under the heel of your inept functionaries causing them to bleed members for months wasn't meant to destroy. Or keeping FAN at war for 2 years, well those weren't terms right. Your policy towards Vox Populi, if I recall correctly, was only to give peace to individuals, effectively demanding they disband.

I weep for you Pacifica.

Edited by Sal Paradise

Hey Moo, remember when you asked TDSM8 to pay more reps than we had? Remember when you changing the terms and holding us demilitarized for 6 months killed our alliance? Remember when you asked Athens for 6/7 of their tech? Remember when you held GATO in a viceroy for a year? Remember when you perma warred FAN? Remember all the people you forced out of this game? Remember all the homes you destroyed? Shut the $%&@ up. You are playing a pity boat when you deserve none. Im so sick of you guys trying to act like you deserve any better than this.

It's nice to know you still have no clue what you are talking about.

Once again the terms are not changing :)

You can accept them after you've taken more damage or you can accept them now.

Perpetual war sounds like fun. I hope you enjoy the negative PR that'd eventually come from it :P

Yes, but if you took the warchests of the top 3-5 nations in NPO you get 8 billion right there. It would take the top 500 nations or so to get to 300k tech.

Yeh ok let me go see how long it takes 5 nations to pay off 8 billion in reps. EPIC PHAIL.

The comparison between Pacifica and Polaris is entirely invalid, due to the fact that Polaris' reparations had to be paid by a select handful of nations. With Pacifica's total technology still well over 400k, and many nations over the 1,000 technology mark, they are more than capable of sending out 300k technology over a period of 3-4 months.

Hey. Just a few things for you.

At the level of the nations we are talking about, 1 nuke can take out 80 tech.

14 of them take out 1120.

Not all nations will be hit for that full amount, but coupled with ground attacks, CM's and planes; you can bet that our total technology will not be "over 400k" by the end of 2 weeks of you nuking our banks.

And of our "many nations over 1,000 tech mark", 1/6 of them are near ZI.

Edit: Also, look closer. These reps also have to be paid by "a select handful of nations"

Edited by Letum

The different is that your alliance has long committed huge atrocities, while none of your enemies ever did.

Omg this is hilarious!

You don't seriously believe the garbage you're posting, do you? Drop the holier than thou act. There are certain groups and people in karma who have done their fair share of bad deeds.

Perpetual war sounds like fun. I hope you enjoy the negative PR that'd eventually come from it

Perpetual war may not be good PR, but it is pretty effective. FAN isn't exactly a powerhouse these days.