Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like for it to be known that, had I not worked to assemble surrender terms in the first place, that NPO would be in a state of indefinite war from a significant subset of the alliances attacking them. I'm well aware that these terms are harsh, as harsh as any that have ever been given. I wish I had the authority to negotiate all on my own, so that we could arrive at a set of terms that was acceptable to everyone. But I don't. I am but one leader of 18 alliances that are engaged with NPO, and the wishes of the many, not the one, rule the day. I have been a mouthpiece, and a negotiator, and but one leader of 18 sovereign alliances, all of whom have had their own demands, their own wishes, and their own ideas.

For the NPO to pin the blame on me for this situation or these terms is the height of foolishness. I have negotiated DOWN from some of the original demands. Three weeks of additional war became two weeks, for instance. 50,000 minimum tech per month became 25,000, to allow for increased rebuilding aid. Do you all even have any idea of how hard it is to get so many different alliances to agree to ANYTHING? Do you imagine that I personally stipulated all these terms? Have you seen the terms I gave the GGA, which started the noCB war that ravaged my alliance and those of my friends? Where was my excessive vindictiveness there? Where was my hate?

NPO, the choice of what happens to you next is quite literally in your hands. I have so little control over it that it barely matters. All you have done is publically call out someone who acted as a voice of moderation and reason in the enemy camp. Your public rejection of our consensus terms has been noted. They remain available for you to accept.

Oh, and for anyone wondering, we crunched the numbers as to whether NPO could pull of these terms or not. We estimate it would take 3-4 months for NPO to send the reps, while allowing for rebuilding. This is based on the experience of multiple government officials that have had to organize reparations like these. There is also a clause in their terms which guarantees them 1 slot of rebuilding aid for every slot of reps, I didn't see that mentioned here. I worked to make these terms as good as I could, NPO. And you decide to bash me on the OWF. :huh:

You know where to find us when you decide that attempting to garner sympathy on the OWF is less effective than sitting down and working with us.

-Londo

You want to say we would have faced E-Warm, isn't this how you rallied many to Karma by saying we did EZI, we did E-War, etc. Well true is for all that broke their word, you all have lost your honor and that can never be reclaimed. Also We crunched the numbers ourselves, I did a good share and your terms as starting would have been the harshest on CN ever. Also to say that after 2 weeks of war only at 90% totals is just is beyond me how you can look in the mirror in the morning. Combining the terms Polar and MK got plus double doesn't make it fair by any means. Also oppressing 700 plus members, as much as you say we are evil, we have helped many to where they are today and we are stronger than you know so try your best, we will not fall.

Ah yes, if you think these current terms are ridiculous, make sure to tack those on too.

The terms are not changing, accept them when you are happy with the amount of damage you have taken :D

Edited by Hawkenstein

Umm,

I would like too point out and remind everyone on BOTH sides *eyes KARMA*, that this war originally started because we the NPO declared on and attacked OV.

Soo if you go thru the many threads here on the forums and view all the alliances actions.. KARMA is guilty of committing "EVIL" "CRIMES" against NPO and all the allies who fight and fought against KARMA. Because according too ALL the original DOWS, all the KARMA alliances got involved thru treaties because NPO attacked OV, NOT because of what we did over the past 5 years.

not 1 DOW was about NPO's past crimes.

So KARMA you are acting just as bad and criminal as NPO is being accused of. for imposing impossible terms for reasons NOT associated with the original DOW's

So rethink your terms that are Associated with the original DOW. not items that you can bring up from now and for the past 10 years.

Thank you

I'm pretty sure that's called... PR. Read up on it sometime. NPO doesn't know how to keep a good one, and you've pissed off the wrong people. Enjoy.

Harsh numbers, but really, do you deserve to be treated well?

I've languished in this game for over 2 years on your PZI lists.

You deserve to see how it feels to be stepped on. What goes around, will always come around.

By that logic, the next dose should be coming back your way in a few months. I'm no fan of NPO, but those reps are creating the next wave of revenge. The only way break the cycle is to be better than what is being vanquished.

Oh, and for anyone wondering, we crunched the numbers as to whether NPO could pull of these terms or not. We estimate it would take 3-4 months for NPO to send the reps, while allowing for rebuilding. This is based on the experience of multiple government officials that have had to organize reparations like these.

-Londo

So, this "experience" taught you that you can take the amount of nations that moved 100k tech in 3 months, reduce it significantly (only 80 of the 181 would be physically able to pay anything after a minimum of 2 weeks of war), and assume they can pay 3 times as much over the same period of time?

I think you need to get some better number crunchers.

Umm,

I would like too point out and remind everyone on BOTH sides *eyes KARMA*, that this war originally started because we the NPO declared on and attacked OV.

Soo if you go thru the many threads here on the forums and view all the alliances actions.. KARMA is guilty of committing "EVIL" "CRIMES" against NPO and all the allies who fight and fought against KARMA. Because according too ALL the original DOWS, all the KARMA alliances got involved thru treaties because NPO attacked OV, NOT because of what we did over the past 5 years.

not 1 DOW was about NPO's past crimes.

So KARMA you are acting just as bad and criminal as NPO is being accused of. for imposing impossible terms for reasons NOT associated with the original DOW's

So rethink your terms that are Associated with the original DOW. not items that you can bring up from now and for the past 10 years.

Thank you

Not bad. NPO guys, take note as this works much better then the morale crusade method. Not that I think this will help much either because we all know this war was not just about OV. That was just the tipping point and a very foolish move at a time when the world was wondering if such would ever happen again as it was pretty obvious that the world was waiting. Or so the world thought.

After running some numbers to try and see if NPO is better off taking the terms or locking down the bunkers and waiting the war out indefinitely purely from a numbers stance...I need a beer.

Fun times to be had by all, anyone want a drink?

You want to say we would have faced E-Warm, isn't this how you rallied many to Karma by saying we did EZI, we did E-War, etc. Well true is for all that broke their word, you all have lost your honor and that can never be reclaimed. Also We crunched the numbers ourselves, I did a good share and your terms as starting would have been the harshest on CN ever. Also to say that after 2 weeks of war only at 90% totals is just is beyond me how you can look in the mirror in the morning. Combining the terms Polar and MK got plus double doesn't make it fair by any means. Also oppressing 700 plus members, as much as you say we are evil, we have helped many to where they are today and we are stronger than you know so try your best, we will not fall.

When you fell, you must've hit your head and forgot what happened, because you've surely fallen. :v:

The terms are not changing, accept them when you are happy with the amount of damage you have taken :D

har har har, lets watch a bunch of blind people build the dam dam, unfortunatly when Hawkenstein buidls its more like a blind idiots !@#$@#$ a goast building a harbor while screwing a phillips into a non-phillips while doing himself in the mirror.

edit: i have no high road I enjoy walking every day through karma !@#$ and taking all their money m uhahahahahaha

Edited by edpetner

After running some numbers to try and see if NPO is better off taking the terms or locking down the bunkers and waiting the war out indefinitely purely from a numbers stance...I need a beer.

Fun times to be had by all, anyone want a drink?

You guys could always offer to help them pay considering you guys didnt take any damage in this war. Have another drink before you consider that.

ps. Stumpy Jung Il your a huge jerkoff and stop being such because trust me no matter how many you rub off it wont' lift the virginity from your shoulders you all talk as though you've been !@#$%*^ by npo just get over youselvez jezuz :0 im' a happy person and my drunkness effcts my post, but sreiously Jung Il you embaras yourself

This post says it all. Thanks for exposing your intelligence level so clearly for the rest of us.

What is right and wrong is not something you hold universal rights to decide from your perception. I champion nothing but honoring our treaty and I can not leave a treaty partner to a fate such as this from such revenge blinded egotists as this.

My revenge does not blind me, sir. It actually makes things all so clear. You don't know where Im coming from because you dont know what I've seen or where I've been. I would argue that my revenge makes me see what must be done more than you ever will. Also, its funny that you would call us egotists. Just sayin.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

So, this "experience" taught you that you can take the amount of nations that moved 100k tech in 3 months, reduce it significantly (only 80 of the 181 would be physically able to pay anything after a minimum of 2 weeks of war), and assume they can pay 3 times as much over the same period of time?

I think you need to get some better number crunchers.

We crunched the numbers only taking 2/3 out of the 5/6 slots leaving the rest for NPO internal aid. So yes it is possible, Run the numbers yourself.

Edited by Hawkenstein

It's nice to know that Karma's goal is to make Pacifica disband :rolleyes:

I really wish people would stop saying "Look up Karma before posting". It's not witty. We all know what Karma is.

Maybe because GATO asked everyone to stop using them as a rallying point, and I'm just reiterating it so that it gets into your head that they're not something you're able to just use as an example over and over and over again. If you knew as much as they did about the situation, then you wouldn't constantly be attempting to use it as a rallying point anyway.

Obviously not. Several seem to be under the delusion that karma (actual karma, not the loose coalition which is cracking already) will stop after this war is over. They just are progressing the increase of reps to be demanded by the next winners. Either that or they want to completely destroy NPO. Given their fear of NPO coming back, I'm betting it's probably a split down the middle.

your a coward, calling you out specifically come find me ;)

Ask Polaris if he's a coward, espically ask Genesis if he's a coward, I'm sure they think he is. When you're run out of your beloved alliances because you stand up for something you believe in he's a coward. Why dont you come find me?

You know where to find us when you decide that attempting to garner sympathy on the OWF is less effective than sitting down and working with us.

-Londo

<Londo|busy> The assembled coalition of alliances facing you is unwilling to further change the terms which have been offered.

<Londo|busy> And feels like enough negotiation and concessions have occurred.

<Londo|busy> And the consensus is that the terms on the table will remain as they are, open and indefinitely.

<Cortath> Have you made a decision?

<Londo|busy> Yes we have discussed it.

<Londo|busy> The group is not willing to alter the terms as they stand.

I see you missed the point of the post by going for the "OMG warchests" defence. We still have to pay out way more tech than we'll have, and quite a lot of us will have to do it from near-bill lock status.

The thing about warchests is that they get depleted at war. 1/3 of those nations already have depleted or near-depleted warchests. How big do you think that figure will be in 2 weeks?

But I can see why the "OMG warchests" defence is so popular; seeing as it is not a public figure people could check up, you can point out 5 nations that have large war chests and make everyone think that the other 175 are in a similar position. Control of information is crucial for your propaganda.

But carry on thinking we can twist the laws of the universe.

And please, next time you respond to my posts don't pick the last line and ignore all the rest. It is a good tactic propaganda-wise, but it is also boring.

I responded to each point in your post. I raised the issue of warchests because it is perfectly valid. I realise that this thread has clearly displayed that Pacificans actually have very little clue when it comes to economics, organisation and the current state of their nations, but to deny that the high levels of funds still possessed within many Pacifican nations has a large impact on the ability to make reparations payments is just ignorant. We have gathered intelligence on your nations, we have run the numbered, we have made calculations. If you wish to see some of the figures, search through to Azaghul's posts in this very topic.

I wonder if these reps are INCLUDING the retarded counter for having each nation in peacemode. Last I checked it was rather high.

As I mentioned earlier, the reparations were adjusted to reflect the penalties of the peace mode ultimatum that the New Pacific Order, in their poor judgement, failed to comply with. We warned Pacifica that this would occur, and we were met with the same arrogance that led the alliance into this war originally. Karma has bent over backwards to provide a fair, just and reasonable surrender agreement for Pacifica, and to return the world to peace, but each attempt has been shot down by the New Pacific Order.

This post says it all. Thanks for exposing your intelligence level so clearly for the rest of us.

lol if your basing the NPO off of my posts then your embarass yourself, I'm embarassed enough by how much money you give me ;) seriously though you get too worked up homie find your center :)

I am laughing so hard right now because of this pity party Trotsky is trying to throw yet no one is buying it

Your beloved pacifica wouldn't be in this mess had Trotsky not coup out Ivan Moldavi. Your alliance has befriended and then betrayed many alliances in this game. I wont be satisfied until I see this alliance unsanctioned and given worse treatment than they did to GATO and FAN. Your rule over CN is over Trotsky and you brought yourself to your own demise

Hail Karma!!!